Dallas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got my spot at DoubleTree booked. Will be wearing this. lol.

1551522360295.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Just a quick update, keg was ordered, someone in our group is taking care of basic food stuffs. I think it’s just sammichs and chips but I’m not 100%.

The only thing I think we might need is ice the day of, so if you can bring a bag great, if not we’ll run across lovers and try to dodge the cops to make a Tom Thumb run.

Butthurt Butthurt and I are going to drop the Tahoe off Friday night and get dinner at the shuck n jive on lovers/Greenville.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just a quick update, keg was ordered, someone in our group is taking care of basic food stuffs. I think it’s just sammichs and chips but I’m not 100%.

The only thing I think we might need is ice the day of, so if you can bring a bag great, if not we’ll run across lovers and try to dodge the cops to make a Tom Thumb run.

Butthurt Butthurt and I are going to drop the Tahoe off Friday night and get dinner at the shuck n jive on lovers/Greenville.

I'll bring a few bags of ice. Will you be there at 9am or so?

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wellll I got some bad news (ish). I've been wanting a dog, and thought I'd visit the pound to see about possible adoption and/or volunteer opportunity. As I'm sure happens often, one dog stole my heart and I had to get him. As such, I can't be taking a road trip up to Dallas for a bunch o' boozin'. But, if any of y'all find yourself down in Austin in the future, I'm always down to hang.

And you'll get to meet Oberyn (nickname: Obi).

Obi.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Update: the Tahoe is fucking dead. Another corpse on the pile known as 75.

We got a uhaul to replace it for Saturday. Will go park it on Friday.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Burgers - Rodeo Goat
BBQ - Pecan Lodge, Heim in Fort Worth is good, Hard Eight is solid enough.

As for dives, Arlington's "Trail of Tears" (Division near UTA) is the place for that.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Oh snap I forgot about rodeo goat. For sure recommend them. They do two special burgers each month and I think add the more popular one to their menu or something. Cheese fries are good too

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
You boys have fun but I'm not feeling drinking a keg at 9am when it's 39 degrees outside, and making the trek in and back to Ft. Worth would be a beating.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
We got the uhaul set up next to where condoms to go used to be. Making breakfast tacos in the am, beef tacos later on.

Beer liquor mixers and water.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
And you'll get to meet Oberyn (nickname: Obi).

Any idea what breed your dog is? I have one that looks almost exactly like him, very close at least. We have never been able to nail down what she is. Good looking dogs.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I tried to go out again a few hours later but only managed to get s burger and go back to sleep lol.

Not so much hungover but for sure exausted and slightly sunburned.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Sad to have missed this, had our second son appear on the 7th so taking a 2ish week old out to a beer event was a No-Go from the wife (and really from me). I'll have to hit up the next one.

Comical part was, we were so close during the birth. Baylor medical center, amazing experience there and nice rooms if one of you decides to shoot out spawn. Plus dear jesus the nurses were flipping hot. Even my wife was commenting on them, it was almost comical the amount of model-esque nurses they have in Labor and Delivery.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Baylor is pretty good. They took good care of my dad during his cancer fight.

We do it every year so next year for sure come! A couple of the guys have kiddos of their own, so while it's definitely an endurance test, it's not entirely child unfriendly.

Been talking over in the gun thread about getting a range days soon. We should get a FoH South type thing going.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Baylor is pretty good. They took good care of my dad during his cancer fight.

We do it every year so next year for sure come! A couple of the guys have kiddos of their own, so while it's definitely an endurance test, it's not entirely child unfriendly.

Been talking over in the gun thread about getting a range days soon. We should get a FoH South type thing going.

I shoot a mean round of skeet son.