Dark

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Martha is wearing Jonas's jacket in that teaser. I wonder if in the alternate universe, SHE was the one that started it all instead of Jonas?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Martha is wearing Jonas's jacket in that teaser. I wonder if in the alternate universe, SHE was the one that started it all instead of Jonas?
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious there's a role reversal on that Earth. I'm guessing there will be others as well.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I was really hoping this was releasing tomorrow, or tonight even. Super, super stoked for this. Someone sound the alarm once you see it up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was really hoping this was releasing tomorrow, or tonight even. Super, super stoked for this. Someone sound the alarm once you see it up.
Seems to be up now in Europaland, will start watching in a bit.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I binged it yesterday and quite enjoyed it allthough I might not have understood it 100%. But for a time travel show the ending was pretty good I think.

Refreshing to have a series that has a fixed set of seasons and dont fluff the story ad nauseum for more and more episodes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Up to episode 3, so far so good. Are we supposed to know who the fucked up lip guy(s) are? With the garrotte?

• 1Garbage

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I binged it yesterday and quite enjoyed it allthough I might not have understood it 100%. But for a time travel show the ending was pretty good I think.

Refreshing to have a series that has a fixed set of seasons and dont fluff the story ad nauseum for more and more episodes.
Just finished it, definitely a weird as shit show but the ending was pretty decent given what the show is. Stretched it about as far as it could so was a good time to call it imo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Loved this show, thought they just about stuck the landing, and I'm really satisfied with how it turned out. Imagine these guys were able to finish LOST, GOT etc, we'd never hear the end of it. Glad I watched it, like others, I'm glad they called it after season 3 - not a whole lot left to say or discover in this world.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
yeah I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for whatever Baran bo Odar, and Jantje Friese do next. Baran directed Sleepless (with Jamie Foxx), which I thought was pretty decent but kind of forgettable. I just downloaded and will give "Who Am I" a shot.

finished Who Am I - It's basically a cross between Mr. Robot and Now You See Me. it wasn't too bad.

Last edited:

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I think that was just about as good as an actual ending as we could get. It wasn't OMG amazing, but really- i'm pretty happy with it. They teased that it wasn't the actual end for our "heros" but no foreboding nonsense. Easily one of the best series i've watched in years.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Great show, though it took a while to sync up with season 3 after having been away from the characters for so long. I was thankful when several characters started keeping timelines and family trees so I didn't have to make my own.

Also thought -
"The bridge is closed"
- was a very poetic way to finish the series.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Just finished. Rewatched it all before s3 dropped so we went in refreshed. Still managed to keep brain fucking you throughout the season. Good stuff. Also, so much incest is right, had to pause it a few times and talk through who was related to who as reveals happened lol.

velk

Trakanon Raider
The biggest mystery was never revealed though!

How the fuck did the Origin get laid so often, dude is ugly as sin and creepier than Eppstein ;p

Did he bring his loopers with him when he did ? Did they just stand there watching ? 8)

Jokes aside, the series ended satisfyingly, wrapping everything up nicely - also goes with my general cynicism around wise old mysterious mentors giving you missions.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty good ending. They went a little heavy with the romance and the CGI compared to the first two seasons, but you do what you gotta do in these modern times.

I like the whole premise that basically Jonah and Marta created genealogical cancer. Basically they were biologically related to like half the city. The final scene is everyone who wasn't.

The site has a laid out tree for anyone who wants to remember who was who. I personally couldn't remember the Tronte/Egon stuff.

Also Aleksander wasn't a part of any of the Adam and Eve shit but he wasn't with Regina at the end. Seems weird.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Pretty good ending. They went a little heavy with the romance and the CGI compared to the first two seasons, but you do what you gotta do in these modern times.

Also Aleksander wasn't a part of any of the Adam and Eve shit but he wasn't with Regina at the end. Seems weird.

Without the wormhole bridge, there's no dark matter, no dark matter waste to hide, and no reason to hire an obviously suspicious man to assist in the coverup. With no job, he presumably doesn't stay in Winden.