Darkest Dungeon 2 (Epic store for early access - 1.0 on other platforms as well)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Did you see they just dumbed it down on the test environment? I'll flex my e-peen and say I will forever be proud that I beat the pre-nerf version.

I actually just finished Act V this afternoon. The Act IV boss didn't really have a gimmick, but the final boss was pretty cool. Staying alive and managing stress was key for both fights.

You were right; I was definitely wrong about leper (and occultist) in my earlier post. With a couple of upgrades and class synergies, both classes are pretty powerful. I still think Runaway is pretty underwhelming.

My party for the last two Acts was Virtuoso Jester, Alchemist Plague Doctor, Wanderer Flagellant, and Tempest Leper. The Jester has so many ways to generate combo tokens that it made the Leper's blind a non-factor.
I didn’t see that. I’ve never actually played this lol

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I've been watching some of this on YouTube. I didn't like it initially but it's definitely growing on me. I'll probably pick it up once it goes on sale on Steam.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user