Dating

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Avoid selfies, the short distance to the camera makes you look ugly. Just ask random people in public to take your picture in front of something interesting (preferably people shorter than you).

Oh yeah, that's a good point. The one where I'm selfie-ing me with the four girls is probably way too close to me. And it's more like I'm presenting them anyway. "Look at all the girls I hang out with! Haw!"

The blue picture is probably good though. I just wish I was in more of it, I get a little squished out in favor of the girls.

That site for picture-rating is probably really useful for weeding out pictures that you think are good, but aren't for attraction. Gets a little too far into the "turning this into a science project" for me but maybe I'll give it a whirl out of curiosity once I have some decent pictures taken of me again.

A picture in unform WOULD do it, Lord knows women have told me they go for that. Especially a Navy uniform or a cop uniform. Well maybe not cop these days if you live in a northern hellhole city. Firefighter is probably also gold, don't know.

Edit: You need to actually BE the thing in question though, obviously. Unfortunately I'm none of those things and have no uniform to wear. It's obvious but I'll point it out anyway. Wearing a costume from Party City and stealing some valor is a great way to get laid, but it'll probably be seen as revolting as soon as they find out you're a poser.

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I found one of the Halloween 2019 photos, and another more recent (I think it might be 2021). Probably the best recent things I have with me in them. Hair was different lengths, and both shorter than now, though. So I don't know if they're usable. Which is too bad because they're probably my best photos that aren't more than four years old.

View attachment 465159
View attachment 465158
Yeah, the hair causes me some problems in the picture department...

I'll have to take some new ones, I guess. And maybe re-socialize with some of the girls I've fallen totally out of touch with!
I wouldn't call either of these good photos. The top photo looks really seedy and the bottom photo has too many women in it. Think about the type of woman who would be into you based on these photos vs. the type that wouldn't be. My guess is that you're more into the women that probably wouldn't like these photos.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya dont use 4 year old photos. If its not within the last 1.5 years dont use it. Especially if you look significantly different. Definitely had the dates where the girl uses old photos and shows up 30+ lbs heavier.

Theres some good dating advice podcasts/youtubers out there like Tripp Advice.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You have to keep in mind that a Doctor is going to have a wide range for what is an acceptable amount of Testosterone. Ask for it or go to other doctors until you get it. Once you have it - see what changes in your life and if you like how it changes your life.

I think they're guessing when it comes to Testosterone. Doctor said I had low T and I had no symptoms at all. So I went on a couple of treatments just to see. Gels didn't work, weekly shots did, but I felt no different at all. All they did was get my numbers up. My wife was worried it would kick my libido into overdrive because I already want to fuck more than she does, but as far as we could tell there was no difference there either. I eventually stopped them when I switched doctors and the new doc wanted to give me the shots and have me inject myself. Fuck that noise, I already hate needles, no way in hell I'm injecting myself.

Does gymming it up also increase T levels in women? Cause if so, then it stands to reason that gym rats would have huge libidos. I've been with two women who were exercise nuts and one of them had a sky high libido, the other had a medium one.

I don't know about T levels specifically. I know working out increases my sex drive though. Can't say for sure about girls. My wife became an exercise nut shortly after we got married, and while I think it increased her libido slightly, we don't actually do it any more often because she's always so tired from the gym. I think part of her problem is that she doesn't like fucking dirty. So she gets home from the gym, showers, and then doesn't want to have to shower again when we're done. Meanwhile, I'm like "Baby I'll lick the sweat off your pussy first if you really want it to be clean"

Honestly, I think if gym girls have higher libidos it's because they're getting in shape, looking good, and have a better body image. The attention from guys makes them feel sexier and increases the sex drive. Or it's the other way around and they're getting in shape because they want to fuck higher quality dudes.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh yeah, that's a good point. The one where I'm selfie-ing me with the four girls is probably way too close to me. And it's more like I'm presenting them anyway. "Look at all the girls I hang out with! Haw!"

The blue picture is probably good though. I just wish I was in more of it, I get a little squished out in favor of the girls.

That site for picture-rating is probably really useful for weeding out pictures that you think are good, but aren't for attraction. Gets a little too far into the "turning this into a science project" for me but maybe I'll give it a whirl out of curiosity once I have some decent pictures taken of me again.

A picture in unform WOULD do it, Lord knows women have told me they go for that. Especially a Navy uniform or a cop uniform. Well maybe not cop these days if you live in a northern hellhole city. Firefighter is probably also gold, don't know.

Edit: You need to actually BE the thing in question though, obviously. Unfortunately I'm none of those things and have no uniform to wear. It's obvious but I'll point it out anyway. Wearing a costume from Party City and stealing some valor is a great way to get laid, but it'll probably be seen as revolting as soon as they find out you're a poser.

Both of those look like party pictures and I probably wouldn't run them on a serious (ie long term relationship) site. By all means run them on photofeeler but I think you'll probably get negative ratings on some aspects like "reliability". Remember it's just a photo contest, the vibe they give off matters most.

The vibe you want to give off depends on where you're at in life and what you're looking for. A 20 year old and looking for hookups and a 30 year old looking for a serious relationship are going to need very different pictures because the vibe they give off will appeal or repel women suitable for that with little overlap.

You don't need a uniformed job to get sharp dressed pictures (the one I have isn't for my job either, it's actually from a retro event and it's immediately obvious from the pictures that it is). A good suit or even a polo shirt will do just fine, the important part is that it fits right. Plenty of resources online, just make sure it fits your age. Don't be the 40 year old in a hoodie and shorts.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
captain hook smiling GIF

Sharing is caring, fren

Lawl, that ain't happening. She liked me showing her off, but only to a point.

Since you invoked Hook, have more!

IMAG1321.jpg

I'm going to guess that 80% of my good sex stories on these forums from over the years were with her. The "she had 18 orgasms in a row and then lost count" story was her, as was the "marathoned Game of Thrones and didn't even bother putting our clothes back on because we had sex after every episode" story. And the "bought her a red plaid schoolgirl short skirt and then we were in bed for the entire weekend while she wore it" story, if I've ever told that one anywhere. I wonder if a lot of redheads are this off the wall.

Best thing about her though was her raw honesty. She called me "fat" once because I gained 5 pounds or so. I never, ever had to worry about her thinking bad things about me or secretly being unhappy, because she'd vocalize her problems immediately. Not in an annoying way though (for me anyway), more of a comical way. And would get over things very fast, as well. Like we'd have a fight and then both be over it and forgiving each other 5 minutes later. No "stews for 3 days while saying she's fine" bullshit like I've gotten from other women.

The one girl ever that I 100% trusted not to cheat on me because she would have definitely told me I sucked and she was gonna cheat on me well before she actually did it. Also the one who let me date other women whenever her and I were on the rocks or not seeing each other much. I think I went out with more women while I was with her than when I wasn't. She was also extremely funny, like Robin Williams funny. She was always super cool about everything, and yes, ruined other women for me with their boring, possessive selves.

Well, I'll get there again.

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Both of those look like party pictures and I probably wouldn't run them on a serious (ie long term relationship) site. By all means run them on photofeeler but I think you'll probably get negative ratings on some aspects like "reliability". Remember it's just a photo contest, the vibe they give off matters most.

The vibe you want to give off depends on where you're at in life and what you're looking for. A 20 year old and looking for hookups and a 30 year old looking for a serious relationship are going to need very different pictures because the vibe they give off will appeal or repel women suitable for that with little overlap.

You don't need a uniformed job to get sharp dressed pictures (the one I have isn't for my job either, it's actually from a retro event and it's immediately obvious from the pictures that it is). A good suit or even a polo shirt will do just fine, the important part is that it fits right. Plenty of resources online, just make sure it fits your age. Don't be the 40 year old in a hoodie and shorts.

Suits are a good call. I've got 2 of them and a tuxedo for events. Didn't even think about wearing one for a dating profile picture, since I don't wear them often at all in life.

I'm still stuck in this 20's mindset of looking hip and party-going because I haven't really evolved beyond that mode of dating despite being at the end of the 30's now. Textbook "had their best years and then mentally stayed in that timeframe" kind of mindset here. Like for a profile I'd just wear whatever plain clothes to take pictures. Gotta jog my memory on what my best looks were and dust those off.

Yeah, I'll make a little project out of this after I finish moving in a few weeks.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think they're guessing when it comes to Testosterone. Doctor said I had low T and I had no symptoms at all. So I went on a couple of treatments just to see. Gels didn't work, weekly shots did, but I felt no different at all. All they did was get my numbers up. My wife was worried it would kick my libido into overdrive because I already want to fuck more than she does, but as far as we could tell there was no difference there either. I eventually stopped them when I switched doctors and the new doc wanted to give me the shots and have me inject myself. Fuck that noise, I already hate needles, no way in hell I'm injecting myself.

I don't know about T levels specifically. I know working out increases my sex drive though. Can't say for sure about girls. My wife became an exercise nut shortly after we got married, and while I think it increased her libido slightly, we don't actually do it any more often because she's always so tired from the gym. I think part of her problem is that she doesn't like fucking dirty. So she gets home from the gym, showers, and then doesn't want to have to shower again when we're done. Meanwhile, I'm like "Baby I'll lick the sweat off your pussy first if you really want it to be clean"

Honestly, I think if gym girls have higher libidos it's because they're getting in shape, looking good, and have a better body image. The attention from guys makes them feel sexier and increases the sex drive. Or it's the other way around and they're getting in shape because they want to fuck higher quality dudes.
Bro fuck in the shower

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I am being factual about how I approach life. I am sorry my direct honesty hurts or offends you. I think you think it is arrogance, but it isn't. And it's not luck either, so what does that leave? Confidence? Yes, to a point, but like all humans I have my own set of insecurities. I think it just comes down to having enough confidence (real or fake as long as it pushes you) to go after what you want. I am very assertive and like I said the other day it can come off as combative to some, where as I look at as a big time saver. We only have a finite amount of time on this earth why waste it playing other people's games?

You guys keep assuming the worst from my posts and running with a narrative that just isn't reality. I am asking you to give me the benefit of the doubt that my stated game plan would be done in a charming, tactful, conversational way. I have said as much before yet the same attacks keep coming. You are trying to argue with me about the perceived delivery where I am just more focused the substance and what the end goal is. Of course you have to deliver the message in your own style, my advice is to just be honest with her and yourself. You see a red flag then GTFO. Just be sure that what you perceive as a red flag is a something of substance. A hill you are truly willing to die on. I think Big P has a very unreasonable red flag meter, ie an ankle tattoo is a deal breaker for him.

Believe it or not all my posts are well intentioned. I wish you guys the same level happiness I have. Moving away from any personal digs etc, my advice is to be honest, stay true to your end game goals and don't waste your time. Remove all the other back and forth we have had and look at the previous sentence, that is all I am trying to convey. If you want to keep arguing with me have at it, but to what end? You aren't going to convince I am wrong.
Oh whatever. You just stole the bit from News Radio and people are shitting on you for it. Silly guy!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Coconut Oil is your friend, also helps with and preventing yeast infections.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Washing your dick after fucking her starfish before hammering her taco truck also prevents yeast infections.

• 5Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Bro fuck in the shower

Maybe if we had a tankless water heater. But there's no way the hot water would last long enough.

Coconut Oil is your friend, also helps with and preventing yeast infections.

I hate coconuts. The smell makes me gag. I suspect I'm allergic to them but since I can't get past the smell I don't eat it very often.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This is terrible advice shower sex is not good.

Yeah it's pretty bad but I like it anyway. Doesn't feel as good, something gets messed up with the friction.

Shower foreplay on the other hand is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The soap we use is pretty slippery. Maybe you have really hard water.

Never used soap for lube. Is it alright to put soap way up in there? I feel like it isn't.

Regardless, shower sex feels odd and is dangerous, shower foreplay is fucking tremendous. Do that for a while, then dry off and do the actual deed in a bed.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Never used soap for lube. Is it alright to put soap way up in there? I feel like it isn't.

Regardless, shower sex feels odd and is dangerous, shower foreplay is fucking tremendous. Do that for a while, then dry off and do the actual deed in a bed.

I actually use soap for showering. It really increases the effectiveness. So that means the soap is there for the shower sex. I'm not sure if any gets deep in her vag because she's got natural lubrication in there.