Dating

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the photo is taken in a public restroom...

Public restroom hotness

taking pictures in the public men's room is weird as fuck and if i saw some dude doing that shit in there i would call the cops on him.

You don't want to show off some late 90s phone if you don't have a real smartphone when your clothes and location (basic / restroom) aren't offsetting it.

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
women are upvoting the top of your head being ≥ the tallest background object

Good point about height, in pictures you always want to be taller than the people around you and I guess the objects too.

I don't think height matters as much as the internet thinks it does (I've known some very successful short and medium guys) but when you're looking at initial attraction, appearing tall is probably a good thing to go for.

No it’s fucking retarded.

You didn't answer. What's fucking retarded? I said like four things in that post.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Good point about height, in pictures you always want to be taller than the people around you and I guess the objects too.

I don't think height matters as much as the internet thinks it does (I've known some very successful short and medium guys) but when you're looking at initial attraction, appearing tall is probably a good thing to go for.

You didn't answer. What's fucking retarded? I said like four things in that post.
women dont care about height as long as they arent taller than the guy. and i mean taller than the guy when the woman is in heels. if you can still be taller and you dont look disheveled, then you are good. chicks show off your pics to other women for approval. if she's standing next to what looks like a fucking hobo. her GFs are going to roast her ass and force her to dump you.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'll agree with that. I'm no where near a big fashion type. But I'm often amazed at what guys think is appropriate to impress someone. Get lazy being married and then divorced and give up I guess.

Friend of mine is very hot. I've posted pics of here before that aren't appropriate for here. She's a corporate CPA doing trust stuff. She has umpteen pairs of high heeled shoes and dresses. Mutual friend makes good money and looks like he's on his last dollar all the time. Pants that are too long and frayed from being stepped on in the back. That is his entire wardrobe. His dad died and I went to the funeral since I knew him forever. He wore the most ratty looking shit. I think guys in the shop would have looked better in their work clothes if it was clean.

He said he was thinking of asking her out. Good luck with that Mr. homless person. Other guys make good money and don't look homeless. I've always surprised in the amount of people that don't own a tie, have never owned a tie and can't tie one. I'm not saying you need a tie for a date but that filters down through their entire wardrobe. Long pants and not crocs and ratted out shorts and a shirt from 25 years ago is their dress up deal. Boggles the mind. Lot of guys make good money, a number of them make good money and can not look like a homeless person.

I'm super non fashion type. I always ask a women friend to pick something out or go shopping with me. They are more than eager to help you spend money and not look like a 45 year old college student. It's like shoes on a guy, women notice that and guys are like "I'm not payin XX for that". Velcro shoe guys from high school got old.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'll agree with that. I'm no where near a big fashion type. But I'm often amazed at what guys think is appropriate to impress someone. Get lazy being married and then divorced and give up I guess.

Friend of mine is very hot. I've posted pics of here before that aren't appropriate for here. She's a corporate CPA doing trust stuff. She has umpteen pairs of high heeled shoes and dresses. Mutual friend makes good money and looks like he's on his last dollar all the time. Pants that are too long and frayed from being stepped on in the back. That is his entire wardrobe. His dad died and I went to the funeral since I knew him forever. He wore the most ratty looking shit. I think guys in the shop would have looked better in their work clothes if it was clean.

He said he was thinking of asking her out. Good luck with that Mr. homless person. Other guys make good money and don't look homeless. I've always surprised in the amount of people that don't own a tie, have never owned a tie and can't tie one. I'm not saying you need a tie for a date but that filters down through their entire wardrobe. Long pants and not crocs and ratted out shorts and a shirt from 25 years ago is their dress up deal. Boggles the mind. Lot of guys make good money, a number of them make good money and can not look like a homeless person.

I'm super non fashion type. I always ask a women friend to pick something out or go shopping with me. They are more than eager to help you spend money and not look like a 45 year old college student. It's like shoes on a guy, women notice that and guys are like "I'm not payin XX for that". Velcro shoe guys from high school got old.
Did you at least tell your bro why he was about to fail?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

my GF tells me she is short. meanwhile she wears these Herman Munster platform sneakers that bring her up to almost 6 foot. at 6'2" i barely tower over her. she laughs and tells me i'm not tall and other goofy things to tease me. I'm like woman, you're wearing fucking stilts and i'm in a low heeled Chelsea. chicks are goofballs about shoes. i own several high quality ties, i know how to tie them, barely because i dont often wear them because i wear Polo polo shirts or Tommy Bahama polos to dates. but you dont need that shit. you can get by, by just wearing non big brand shirts dress or polos that dont have dumb messages printed on them as long as they arent faded or have holes in them. solid or vibrant colors are cool , collars and a pocket. dont wear t shirts on a date unless you're 20 or some young age and shes 20 or younger. older women its a big issue. i wear hats, but my girl keeps telling me i'm gonna go bald if i keep wearing them. so i decided to stop wearing my cool hats when i go out with her. i buzzed my hair on the sides and keep it long& slicked on top.
this is my current look. she likes that
Mens-Hairstyles-from-1920s-10-min.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Did you at least tell your bro why he was about to fail?

I did. He thought I was over reacting. He graduated from a private catholic school that his kids are now attending that he said the tuition was $15k each per semester and he walks around looking like a homless person but making good money. I met him at work and it was bad. It has to be very bad for me to notice.

I mentioned maybe he should try to wear clothes that fit in the occasion and he said all his clothes were nearly the same. Mind boogling.

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I did. He thought I was over reacting. He graduated from a private catholic school that his kids are now attending that he said the tuition was $15k each per semester and he walks around looking like a homless person but making good money. I met him at work and it was bad. It has to be very bad for me to notice.

I mentioned maybe he should try to wear clothes that fit in the occasion and he said all his clothes were nearly the same. Mind boogling.
*brofist* Can't do more than that. I wear tshirts and I think sweatpants, not sure what these polyester andone things are called. I'm also not stupid enough to ask anyone out while dressed this way. I techniocally have pants and work shirts and all that, but I will never wear them outside of work. I am old and tired of that shit.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I always thought hot or not ratings were supposed to be taken as their inverse, so if you got rated hot it meant you were not and vice versa...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
when i was in the boy scouts , their standard belt was canvas. OD green.
iu

yeah those are slob footwear, women dig on shoes, if they are digging on slob shoes then it doesnt say much for the woman.
ripped jeans is for 16 yr old boys
the glasses seem alright. not my style. i like very narrow rectangular glasses.
i had sideburns in the 70s, they did nothing for me. i'm not into Elvis.
last guy i saw give that sign was Jimmy Snuka
taking pictures in the public men's room is weird as fuck and if i saw some dude doing that shit in there i would call the cops on him.
bad picture with even worse dutch angle. most people dont know how to take pictures properly. pictures like that are very common.
They're New Balance 420s that my ex picked out for me and I got a lot of compliments on them as well.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dude I don't know how to say this nicely but you look really really poor. You don't want to show off some late 90s phone if you don't have a real smartphone when your clothes and location (basic / restroom) aren't offsetting it. Same with like if your car is shitty, don't flaunt a beater, or if your room is trashed maybe don't show it (or fucking clean), shit like that.
That was when I was in college 13 years ago. So, yeah. Most college kids are poor. Smart phones did not exist yet.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the photo is taken in a public restroom...
At the Park Library at Central Michigan University.

Genuinely caught a woman sneak a picture of me with her cellphone as I was on the way to the bathroom. Was the reason I felt confident and wanted to snap a selfie.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Height definitely matters. Almost every time I've gone on a date with a woman who was 5'7"-5'11" she said something along the lines of "I'm so glad you're taller than me, I don't think I could ever date a guy shorter than me."

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No one ever looks hot at Taco Bell. Ever.
I got hit on at Taco Bell a LOT lol

Again, keep in mind this is 13 years ago when I was in college, btw. Pic taken with a shitty cell phone.

Thought I was tagged in more pics like this on Facebook but maybe people deleted albums? Never saved the others

FB_IMG_1681235380819.jpg

Two of my regular customers who were always flirting with me. They were heading out for the night and dressed up more than usual, they insisted I hold up the line so that I could stop and take a pic with them. Manager was mad at me when I did but manager also knew I literally drew in customers by being "that guy" in a good way,. ;)

A 17 year old girl from the local high school and her friends started a fan group for me on FB declaring I was the greatest Taco Bell worker ever, purely because she had a crush on me. Think that group had like 50 people in it at one point, and I didn't invite anyone myself. Did not pursue that one of course due to age but didn't mind the attention if she was giving y'know?

You guys are puzzling over all this but I guess if I'm honest with myself, the fact that I'm hung so well I even had a prominent bulge in my Taco Bell slacks probably had a lot to do with it. To a woman who likes big dicks, being hung like a horse can make up for a lot of flaws. My bulge as I stood at the cash register was the first thing most women noticed when they walked in the building lol

So maybe my dating advice won't work for anyone else who knows.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They're New Balance 420s that my ex picked out for me and I got a lot of compliments on them as well.
seriously? i own the NB 990s, gray ones that are actually made in USA and they are spendy, nobody ever complimented those. i have a pair of Sorel boots half the price and i keep them buffed up. i get compliments from chicks. sneakers on dates sounds like a bad idea for a man. its ok for women because they can be jackasses.