Dating

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
My wife was on a date and the music was flowing hard, but her dude was standing cross armed and I could see she wanted to dance.

I was on a week’s supply of roids from a minor car accident and felt unstoppable. Asked her to dance and the dweeb was like, sure go ahead.

We danced and I got rejected on my advances twice. She didn’t appreciate the hand on her lower stomach or when I licked her neck a little. I remember she said no like a person would say to their dog, and that made me feel kind of bad.

They left and we parted ways, but I saw her return to the bar a few minutes later. Told her I knew she would come back for my number. She said she just really had to pee. She took my number and following the wisdom of Frank TJ Mackey, I waited 14 days to contact her to join my at a friends costume party. We had a mutual friend, so she came, and the rest is history!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Let's see.. Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I actually met on an online dating site, which "back in the day" was not nearly as common as it is now, to the point I wasn't initially adverse to coming up with some non-online explanation for how we met, heh. We'll be married 20 year next May, so literally around the turn of the millennia when we met.

Dating was pretty standard stuff, I still remember. First date was Dave and Busters for dinner and games (evaluating any potential mate with Skee-ball is always a solid gambit). Then instead of calling it, neither of us wanted to, so there was a theater nearby and we caught a movie (still have the ticket stub in a box in my nightstand). Things moved "really fast" by her standards. I remember the key pivot points when I realized it was more serious than what I was doing before.

• I used to be the guy who had a house so threw parties in my social circle, suddenly I started feeling tired of having 40 people in my house every other weekend. Specifically remember when one party got particularly off the rails and I could tell it made her uncomfortable, and suddenly her being happy was more important. Remember taking her aside and the quote "These people are my friends, but everything feels like you're my future."
  • Within a month she had two drawers for her stuff in my bedroom.
  • I had to have a medical procedure when we were about 4 months in, she took off three days from work to stay and caretake me as I recovered (which really wasn't needed).
  • When she met my family she paid particular attention to talking to my grandmother who raised me and seems to have learned every single food I preferred growing up and that became the dinner rotation. (This was the real eye opener when I realized she was not playing rec-league, she was playing the major league game)
  • Her mashed potato game is exceptionally strong, and her fried chicken rivals my grandmothers (once she realized to cook it in shortening instead of oil).
I had always said I would date a girl at least a year before engagement, and then a year before marriage. She condensed that to around 1 year soup to nuts and married. Which underlined the one bit of dating wisdom I have passed to people stupid enough to ask me for relationship advice which is... Make all the standards, rules, and guidelines you want. When you actually meet the right one you'll know because you won't care about all your standards, rules, and guidelines anymore.

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
a question for the fellas. do any of you even like living with a woman? i'm not saying sleeping with a woman, but the actual cohabitation of the same structure with one? my girl stays over and i wake up and she's already awake and rearranging my shit the way she likes. it sets off my OCD like crazy and i have to hold it in because i dont want to seem crazy.
I hate it. Made the mistake of buying a house together and with interest rates skyrocketing am kind of stuck here for now.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
a question for the fellas. do any of you even like living with a woman? i'm not saying sleeping with a woman, but the actual cohabitation of the same structure with one? my girl stays over and i wake up and she's already awake and rearranging my shit the way she likes. it sets off my OCD like crazy and i have to hold it in because i dont want to seem crazy.

Nope. I tried living with women a couple of times and it never worked. They just drove me nuts. Also having little or no time to myself doesn't work for me at all, not even a little bit. I like get-togethers to be somewhat of an event, or have a purpose. Like we're getting together to hook up, or go to a specific thing, or have dinner. When living together, get-togethers don't feel like events, the person's just always there.

I will say that the initial move-in phase is usually really fun, though. Banging in every room to "break the place in", having a woman around readily available for whenever the mood strikes, her being free to basically wear whatever all the time (long t-shirt and nothing else). I mean there's a lot to like here. It isn't until maybe 2-3 weeks in where I start regretting my choices because I can't get a break from them.

It'll open me up to mockery and all but I distinctly remember times where I wanted to take a Sunday and play games, only to have a woman I lived with get upset that I wasn't spending the day with her (like every other day). When women live with me they end up demanding ALL my attention and wanting sex more often than I want to put out because after a while I just have other shit to do. It's true what they say, behind every hot girl is a guy who is probably tired of banging her.

So nope, living with a woman is a no-go for me, which is unfortunate because I'm sure someone will want to again in the future and I'll have to come up with a reason not to.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So there is:

1. Hooker. handsome, sex is great, expensive

2. Girl 1: single, needs a lot of support, moderately hot, no sex

3. Girl 2: single, hot, emotional wreck, freaky sex

I'm sticking to nr 1 for now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nope. I tried living with women a couple of times and it never worked. They just drove me nuts. Also having little or no time to myself doesn't work for me at all, not even a little bit. I like get-togethers to be somewhat of an event, or have a purpose. Like we're getting together to hook up, or go to a specific thing, or have dinner. When living together, get-togethers don't feel like events, the person's just always there.

I will say that the initial move-in phase is usually really fun, though. Banging in every room to "break the place in", having a woman around readily available for whenever the mood strikes, her being free to basically wear whatever all the time (long t-shirt and nothing else). I mean there's a lot to like here. It isn't until maybe 2-3 weeks in where I start regretting my choices because I can't get a break from them.

It'll open me up to mockery and all but I distinctly remember times where I wanted to take a Sunday and play games, only to have a woman I lived with get upset that I wasn't spending the day with her (like every other day). When women live with me they end up demanding ALL my attention and wanting sex more often than I want to put out because after a while I just have other shit to do. It's true what they say, behind every hot girl is a guy who is probably tired of banging her.

So nope, living with a woman is a no-go for me, which is unfortunate because I'm sure someone will want to again in the future and I'll have to come up with a reason not to.

I didn't read this.

Wildly guessing the advice is ,"stick your dick (with helmet) in any healthy situation and bail after that"

If not it should be.

Ps. When a woman tells you she likes a guy, she has been rubbing skin with him for a few months.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So there is:

1. Hooker. handsome, sex is great, expensive

2. Girl 1: single, needs a lot of support, moderately hot, no sex

3. Girl 2: single, hot, emotional wreck, freaky sex

I'm sticking to nr 1 for now.
i also have chosen option 1 for years when i was between steady girlfriends. yes its expensive, but was no ill effects, no guilt or yelling or anything. i even had regulars which i enjoyed because they remembered me and how i was. but that was my 20s and early 30s. havent done that in 20 years and i dont miss it. but yes thats an option.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
In my life I have cohabitated three times...

• First time - 6' Redhead, wild in the sack and we got along well. Eventually she just couldn't apparently handle dating a guy shorter than her. She moved out. This was in an apartment.
  • Second time - Lived with this girl for 6 months, sex was good, it was also in an apartment so a little cramped. Came home from a business trip to find the computer on and chat logs which led me to discover she was a rampant whore and sleeping with at least 5 or 6 people I knew. She was out at the time, in fact, banging a dude since she thought I wouldn't be home from said trip until the next day. This is what made me realize that my dog at the time was the smartest and best animal I have ever owned. She had started unexplicably chewing the crotches out of any of this girls underwear that she found accessible and there was never an explanation as to why.... Until this. Then I realized the best dog ever was trying to tell me something. She came home that night to all her crap outside the front door.
  • Third time - Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus - We lived together around a year before getting married, have obviously lived together ever since (20 years next May). Discounting the reasons the first two relationship ended, I will say that overall a key to cohabitating is having enough space for two people to comfortably live (we have a house right at 2800 sq ft right now). She has her spaces in the house, I have mine, and we have shared spaces we use. Another protip - MAKE SURE YOU BOTH HAVE YOUR OWN BATHROOM. I couldn't imagine living alone now.
It should be noted that in first two times I did not have any type of roommate/etc aside from the girl I was cohabitating with. With Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus living here we've had a couple stints of having a friend who needed a place to live for a few months staying here, and a couple stints of my mother staying here while recovering from medical shit. After all these stints we have found that we were both happier when the third party in question was gone, but that's another story.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My wife was on a date and the music was flowing hard, but her dude was standing cross armed and I could see she wanted to dance.

I was on a week’s supply of roids from a minor car accident and felt unstoppable. Asked her to dance and the dweeb was like, sure go ahead.

My longest-term relationship began pretty much the same way: Knew this girl through mutual friends, liked her, ended up at the same party, chatted her up a bit over the course of the evening. She disappeared for a bit and returned wearing a hawt green miniskirt-length dress, started dancing by herself. I seized the opportunity and swooped in to dance with her and chat some more. Asked her if she wanted to hang out some time, she said yes. Was pretty excited to land a date with her, well maybe a date, a hangout at least. My job was done, considered getting going while the getting was good since it was late and people were leaving. Then we kept dancing and after a couple more songs got really into it physically and I kissed her right on the lips and that got passionate quickly, then she dragged me to bed and we were together for 7 years.

Later she told me that she went and changed into a dress specifically because she wanted me to notice her because she was interested and wanted me to make a move. Well, it worked.

I don't event want a wife or kids or anything. Just some chick to go steppin out with on weekends.

Just do you, sounds like she's fine for what she is. If you don't want to marry her then don't marry her. Or maybe she'll grow on you. Either way I don't think you should cut and run just because she isn't a good match. While it does sound a bit like you aren't into her, I get that you're only really bringing her up when there's a gripe and you don't normally have negative feelings about her the rest of the time.

Bro I don't want to sound like a pussy by saying this, but you realize that is straight up emotional abuse, yeah?

That or she's just a Latina. They do that stuff all the time. They can be really angry at you one day and then your best friend again the next. It never felt manipulative to me the way it would if say some suburban white girl did it (which I've also dealt with). Felt more like that's just how Latina chix express themselves.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Abuse doesn't need to be deliberate / premeditated for it to be abuse
maybe, but like i said, if its not effective then its not an issue. chicks like to play their little head games, but they are so obvious and stupid, its almost cute. chick needs to know her place, im not trying to be with her forever and i told her this from the beginning. "i'm not looking for a serious relationship, sweety". "me neither, Papi" . i dont like how she is not so subtly establishing an infrastructure for herself in my life.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
In my life I have cohabitated three times...

• First time - 6' Redhead, wild in the sack and we got along well. Eventually she just couldn't apparently handle dating a guy shorter than her. She moved out. This was in an apartment.
  • Second time - Lived with this girl for 6 months, sex was good, it was also in an apartment so a little cramped. Came home from a business trip to find the computer on and chat logs which led me to discover she was a rampant whore and sleeping with at least 5 or 6 people I knew. She was out at the time, in fact, banging a dude since she thought I wouldn't be home from said trip until the next day. This is what made me realize that my dog at the time was the smartest and best animal I have ever owned. She had started unexplicably chewing the crotches out of any of this girls underwear that she found accessible and there was never an explanation as to why.... Until this. Then I realized the best dog ever was trying to tell me something. She came home that night to all her crap outside the front door.
  • Third time - Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus - We lived together around a year before getting married, have obviously lived together ever since (20 years next May). Discounting the reasons the first two relationship ended, I will say that overall a key to cohabitating is having enough space for two people to comfortably live (we have a house right at 2800 sq ft right now). She has her spaces in the house, I have mine, and we have shared spaces we use. Another protip - MAKE SURE YOU BOTH HAVE YOUR OWN BATHROOM. I couldn't imagine living alone now.
It should be noted that in first two times I did not have any type of roommate/etc aside from the girl I was cohabitating with. With Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus living here we've had a couple stints of having a friend who needed a place to live for a few months staying here, and a couple stints of my mother staying here while recovering from medical shit. After all these stints we have found that we were both happier when the third party in question was gone, but that's another story.

6 foot redhead, wild in the sack? Sounds like the one I was with for 7 years, cept she was 5'10''. Was taller than the guy she ended up with and the guy she was with before me for that matter.

Co-habitating was easier for us without a third person around, though she really wanted her hot, single, and swung-both-ways best friend living with us for some reason. I should have probably taken advantage of that scenario but that's a whole other thing. It was an apartment, and while it was a large apartment, I think that interfered quite a bit. Especially when we had a roommate. Eventually we got separate apartments and got along WAY better after that. I think a house might have solved a lot of our issues due to just having more space.

Wait, why was the dog chewing the crotches out of the second girl's underpants? Also, ew. What did she do after she got back to all of her stuff sitting outside? Did she freak out and make a scene?

i also have chosen option 1 for years when i was between steady girlfriends. yes its expensive, but was no ill effects, no guilt or yelling or anything. i even had regulars which i enjoyed because they remembered me and how i was. but that was my 20s and early 30s. havent done that in 20 years and i dont miss it. but yes thats an option.

Option 1 probably wouldn't work for me because I get off the most on how much the chick is enjoying herself. I'm guessing most hookers wouldn't really err towards letting a guy go down on them for a while, nor would I really want to if I didn't know them, and that takes away the main thing that gets my motor running. So yeah, something would be missing and it'd basically just be an assisted version of hand-time at that point.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
6 foot redhead, wild in the sack? Sounds like the one I was with for 7 years, cept she was 5'10''. Was taller than the guy she ended up with and the guy she was with before me for that matter.

Co-habitating was easier for us without a third person around, though she really wanted her hot, single, and swung-both-ways best friend living with us for some reason. I should have probably taken advantage of that scenario but that's a whole other thing. It was an apartment, and while it was a large apartment, I think that interfered quite a bit. Especially when we had a roommate. Eventually we got separate apartments and got along WAY better after that. I think a house might have solved a lot of our issues due to just having more space.

Wait, why was the dog chewing the crotches out of the second girl's underpants? Also, ew. What did she do after she got back to all of her stuff sitting outside? Did she freak out and make a scene?

Option 1 probably wouldn't work for me because I get off the most on how much the chick is enjoying herself. I'm guessing most hookers wouldn't really err towards letting a guy go down on them for a while, nor would I really want to if I didn't know them, and that takes away the main thing that gets my motor running. So yeah, something would be missing and it'd basically just be an assisted version of hand-time at that point.
i kissed one once. i got a bad cold afterward. i cant imagine what going down on one would be like. its not something i would recommend.

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Pretty sure the dog was trying to warn me of the dangers of this particluar unfaithful hussy's crotch.

When I saw the car of the guy she went off with pull up, I stepped onto the patio and yelled "Better tell him not to leave yet, you're going to need a ride somewhere". She lost it bawling, but grabbed her crap and had the guy take her somewhere else....

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
i kissed one once. i got a bad cold afterward. i cant imagine what going down on one would be like. its not something i would recommend.

That's about what I figured. No kissing, no going downstairs... that's like going to a five-star restaurant and only having an appetizer. Unfortunately I don't think it's for me. Have always been intrigued by foreign brothels in places like Italy and Switzerland though. I can see how it has appeal to go to something like that and be taken care of.

First girl I ever hooked up with, I got a bad cold right afterwards. Had some sort of layer of white mucus on my tongue and tonsils that someone said looked like thrush. Said girl later told me about her obnoxiously high body count and that she basically just did it with anybody who asked, like her dealer and "lots of Chinese guys". I'm lucky I didn't get anything deadly. Would have been a real slap in the face from Fate to get AIDS or something the first time I finally got to have sex. Just a total "fuck you" from the universe. I got a terrible stomachache after talking to her and realizing I needed to go get a full battery of tests.

When I saw the car of the guy she went off with pull up, I stepped onto the patio and yelled "Better tell him not to leave yet, you're going to need a ride somewhere". She lost it bawling, but grabbed her crap and had the guy take her somewhere else....

I always wonder with situations like that, if the now-evicted woman just goes and lives with the guy she was cheating with now or what. I imagine a lot of the time he doesn't want to deal with it either. Most guys know by now that if a woman is cheating on someone else with you, they're gonna do the same thing again.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I always wonder with situations like that, if the now-evicted woman just goes and lives with the guy she was cheating with now or what. I imagine a lot of the time he doesn't want to deal with it either. Most guys know by now that if a woman is cheating on someone else with you, they're gonna do the same thing again.

IIRC she spent the night with him, and then had him drop her off at her parents house the next day (guess it was lucky her family was local)

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure the dog was trying to warn me of the dangers of this particluar unfaithful hussy's crotch.
The dog wasn't warning you of anything. She was fucking the dog too.

Did you go through a lot of peanut butter?

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users