Dating

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
For the forty seventh time -- I'm not looking to get my dick wet.

I was a manwhore in college, if I was just looking to pull lots of tail, there are two bars within walking distance of my house.

She's born into wealth. Can't go into too many identifying details but her father was a high ranking politican in South America (again, stuff I confirmed after she told me). She's obviously enamored with the bohemian lifestyle, I think she's looking to simplify. And no, I'm not that much of a beta -- real alphas don't need to play games to prove their alphaness.

I hate talking like this, my posting history shows I rarely do, but just this one... quite honestly Ossoi -- I'm the natural alpha / the one that naturally falls into the leadership role in groups whether I like it or not, especially with women. Being hung like a horse helps a lot, but that aside, I've got a lot of natural swagger. Thing is -- I proved all that to myself when I was a much younger man living in Mount Pleasant, Michigan (notorious party town, home of one of Playboys Top 10 Party Colleges, Central Michigan University). Chasing tail is not emotionally fulfilling at all tho. Plus the better you are in bed, the fucking crazier the women you sleep with end up turning over time. Being a fuckboy is not worth the fucking drama even IF it was otherwise fulfilling lol. Trust me.
you didnt mention she is South American, that changes things a bit. rich also helps too. as long as you realize that you're getting into dangerous waters with this relationship, then you shouldnt be surprised when a shark appears to wreck your day. just be careful and watch out for crazy moments. as someone who has bad relationships as a normal thing, those crazy moments are a feature. not a bug.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Dude is going to wake up one morning in a bathtub with a missing kidney.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm the last person to take any relationship advice from. Lived with the same woman for a couple of decades before we were married.

Personally I think you have put 1,000 times more thought into it than it deserves unless she's an heir to a very large company. thousands of acres of land, or both.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I can't go into too many details because if I give many more, someone with good Google-fu will be able to ID her. Suffice to say her father was a very successful politican in South America.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you didnt mention she is South American, that changes things a bit. rich also helps too.
I think I did but it's been a long thread haha. Yeah she moved to America just six years ago (she's 44 years old now). Literally knew no one when she moved here.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Legitimately just seems like she dated with him because it seemed like "the thing to do"... Shortly after she moved to America they were set up on a blind date. He's a total mayo and white bread type judging by her photos on Facebook. Says they never even snuggle. He doesn't invite her out, in fact the opposite "oh you probably won't want to come you'll be bored" etc like he just legitimately doesn't want to be around her.
I'd ask her though. Get it in her words what drew her to him to begin with. It is what it is now, I'm just saying if it were me, I'd want to make sure guy number one wasn't just basically another me. Cause we already know how that guy fares with her lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think I did but it's been a long thread haha. Yeah she moved to America just six years ago (she's 44 years old now). Literally knew no one when she moved here.
my highschool sweetheart is Brazillian and was really exotic when i was a teen, shes still exotic now and fucking crazy at 51. every week she tells me some even more impossible story and i have to go along with whatever she's saying because if i question it she has a meltdown. still i put up with it because i loved her so much when i was 14-16. i understand. i also understand that if she kills my ass its on me for pursuing a psycho bitch.

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This whole thread is getting close to the shaw. Just a reminder to everyone that this is the section where we are supposed to try to pretend to be adults. Just a little.

That being said, I can easily see this turning in to a @Onoes level tale.
Shouldn't this thread just get added to (and possibly revitalize) The Girls That Broke Your Heart Thread?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I can't go into too many details because if I give many more, someone with good Google-fu will be able to ID her. Suffice to say her father was a very successful politican in South America.
1672780643211.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'd ask her though. Get it in her words what drew her to him to begin with. It is what it is now, I'm just saying if it were me, I'd want to make sure guy number one wasn't just basically another me. Cause we already know how that guy fares with her lol.
That's a good suggestion thanks man. She's already been willing when I've asked her to express some other similar things that I wanted to hear come from her mouth so I bet she'll play ball on that one.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Shouldn't this thread just get added to (and possibly revitalize) The Girls That Broke Your Heart Thread?

I can definitely see the worth of having a dating thread here instead of defaulting to the marriage thread for all things relationships. We will see how this goes.

• 3Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I can definitely see the worth of having a dating thread here instead of defaulting to the marriage thread for all things relationships. We will see how this goes.
Agree, but I think there would be some value with in just adding this to the TGWBYH Thread, just change the name of you want. Some of our newer members might enjoy scrolling through old posts in that thread. Just my two cents, I won't hold my breath.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Agree, but I think there would be some value with in just adding this to the TGWBYH Thread, just change the name of you want. Some of our newer members might enjoy scrolling through old posts in that thread. Just my two cents, I won't hold my breath.

Definitely too soon for that, as we haven't gotten to the heartbreaking stage yet. Hopefully he survives to tell the tale.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Mic Drop

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else feel like this thread is a low-quality humble brag?

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
pharmakos pharmakos , bro, I hope you haven't listened too closely to these Negative Nancys. This is a chance that just doesn't come all the time, right?! Carpe Diem, right?! Grab life by the balls and take that Latina momma and her built in family!! I know bad things can happen but isn't that life? She's rich, hot, got a kid, and likes you! That's not going to come around every day, buddy. I wouldn't be too conservative either. Don't Catholics consider anal kosher? I'm sure a proper BJ every so often will let you know if she has what it takes to please you.

Just looking out for you brother. I'd hate to see you heartbroken from indecision instead of lost love. Be decisive! Take that bitch!

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users