Dating

Izo

Tranny Chaser
they had a repast after the funeral today and i was seated next to this girl for 3 hours. she definitey is interested in me. only problem is she has 3 sets of kids with 3 different husbands. something like 6 or 7 kids total. maybe she wants ex husband #4. maybe i dont care as long as i can put off getting married. bitches my age are desperate to marry.
Needs updates too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
No secret women do not date men they find socially beneath them, ive said as much many times here.

Women getting degrees has seriously destroyed the male/female dating dynamic. Women with their shit tier sociology degrees think theyre better than a man who makes as much or more than she does simply because he doesnt have a degree.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If I slow play the text game they disappear. If I ask for a date super early they tend to disappear. The longer I've been on the app the worse it's gotten bc I went on 5 dates my first month on the app. Then several friends started giving me advice on what to do (when I didn't need it) and haven't been on a date in the last couple weeks.
What do you mean by "slow playing" the text game?

Your responses should be limited and sporadic. It makes it seem like you actually have shit going on (even if you don't, bonus if you do) and a "life" outside of the fucking app.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does your company have a reporting requirement for shit like that, and if so, have you reported your relationship to HR?

I'm not telling you to do it now, I'm just curious if it's been done.
HR Director is fucking at least two coworkers

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So I monopolised a hooker for 1 year. While it has been expensive, it was entirely worth it.

I'm not a bad looking guy so there is interest from women around my age.

Somehow I have no interest in them, the hooker is 15 years younger, has zero drama and interesting bagage.

Tl;dr top quality hookers will keep you from regular dating.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Hiring hookers is not dating and hiring hookers shows a profound lack of emotional maturity.

It is completely in character for you though, so carry on.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Hiring hookers is not dating and hiring hookers shows a profound lack of emotional maturity.

It is completely in character for you though, so carry on.

I never said it was the same as dating. I said it keeps you from dating, which it does.

You drinking or so? Glad you not defending me buddy.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I never said it was the same as dating. I said it keeps you from dating, which it does.

You drinking or so? Glad you not defending me buddy.
It only keeps you from dating if you profoundly lack emotional maturity.

Do you know Ossoi? You two would get along. Both the exact same kind of autists who don't understand why people aren't impressed with them.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It only keeps you from dating if you profoundly lack emotional maturity.

Do you know Ossoi? You two would get along. Both the exact same kind of autists who don't understand why people aren't impressed with them.

You are confusing emotional maturity with satisfaction.

Do you know fucktard? Because that is the look you have when angry.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You are confusing emotional maturity with satisfaction.

Do you know fucktard? Because that is the look you have when angry.
And if you are satisfied by hookers, then you lack ______________.

Pleasure speaking with you as always. I'm sure this social interaction will confuse you just like they all do.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
And if you are satisfied by hookers, then you lack ______________.

Pleasure speaking with you as always. I'm sure this social interaction will confuse you just like they all do.

Are you angry often at the way others lead their life?

Must be a difficult life. I mean I'm really happy in general, enjoying the decline even.

Try speaking to someone about your issues.

Ps. Try a hooker maybe. You have the money supposedly, if you don't fuck some top models, what use is it really?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Are you angry often at the way others lead their life?

Must be a difficult life. I mean I'm really happy in general, enjoying the decline even.

Try speaking to someone about your issues.

Ps. Try a hooker maybe. You have the money supposedly, if you don't fuck some top models, what use is it really?
I'm sure you wouldn't understand. Carry on with your life if you are enjoying it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm sure you wouldn't understand. Carry on with your life if you are enjoying it.

You enjoy buying 200k cars, these days I enjoy 80k cars along with 120k of the finest hooker you can find.

We will both die and take nothing but memories to our graves, and I do have some awesome ones.

I came out of a 9 year relationship. It was not better. Maybe the first 2 years were and being the rich half means you pay for everything anyway.

We only live once, and food and sex are the best things money can buy, as far as I am concerned.

So thanks and yes, I will continue to enjoy.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You enjoy buying 200k cars, these days I enjoy 80k cars along with 120k of the finest hooker you can find.

We will both die and take nothing but memories to our graves, and I do have some awesome ones.

I came out of a 9 year relationship. It was not better. Maybe the first 2 years were and being the rich half means you pay for everything anyway.

We only live once, and food and sex are the best things money can buy, as far as I am concerned.

So thanks and yes, I will continue to enjoy.
Last word.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What could be more satisfying than paying a woman to pretend to like you...

• 1Like