Dawn of The Planet of The Apes

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
To be fair humans could and probably would win some battles/skirmishes, but again the chances of them focusing on a battle that the humans won, especially so early into the conflict were the Ape population is the lowest and their society is fringe...it could happen I guess, and the Apes could pull it out in the long term, but it would be hard to come back and win a war if you lose most of your soldiers so early.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Rips have been out for a week or so now.

Does this movie have a lot of subtitles? The apes are signing a lot and I've got no clue what's being expressed.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yes. I started watching it and wondered the same thing, so turned on subtitles and had to start over from the beginning. There is a ton of conversation among the apes.

spronk

FPS noob
saw the blu ray rips, as people said CGI monkeys are fucking amazing. with the exception of one or two scenes they are extremely fluid and immersive and you completely forget its all CGI a few minutes in. unfortunately the story pretty much sucks balls, the first 45 minutes are pretty good but then its just cliche after lame cliche, the last 5 minutes sets up though possibly a cool "war of the planet of the apes" sequel in a few years. shoulda just skipped straight to that though.

theres some monkey sounds at the very end (post credits) but no visuals dunno if that was supposed to mean something