Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My gear poofed this afternoon too. Now I am an ill prepared Asian woman

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Addicted to gear/loot. Setting myself up for disappointment
rrr_img_54843.jpg

Edit:

also - if you're at the Pavlovo military base getting gear, it might also be worth going a little further north to see if anyone's been to the small military base in Zelenogorsk.
rrr_img_54844.jpg
Standing in the middle of the road is just asking for it.

EDIT: Added you Janx, won't be on til Tuesday though.

W

Wrathcaster

I assume this game is worth picking up?
It's broken, buggy, and at times absolutely infuriating. But the storytelling aspect of the experience is unmatched by any other game I've played. The most bizarre or awesome scenarios can crop up at any given time, and it is quite possibly the most entertaining game in which to fuck with your fellow man. Someone being forced at gunpoint to remove their pants, getting nearly all their blood siphoned out, forcefully fed poisoned rotten food, then left handcuffed and unconscious for the zombles to munch on are but one of many possibilities with DayZ standalone.

I'll be on in an hour or so. I want to hold some people up and try to re-enact the aforementioned scenario. Or perhaps arrange an axe tourney among fresh spawns.

error_sl

shitlord
I play with a couple of TS friends. Not as much time at the moment as I'd like, but if anyone wants to try to work together, hit me up:Steam Community :: Xoul. I'm kind of waiting for more patches. The potential is there, just needs to be polished (a lot).

edit: oh, I'm up by the top airfield. Fully loaded (scary). Wish I had a place to store stuff.

W

Wrathcaster

How the fuck do you embed videos you facking prawn?

Also, I hope that wasn't you and your lady I murdered at NWAF earlier Sutekh. I heard girlish screaming over direct once the shooting started, kind of felt guilty after that.

Hekotat

Click the little film strip at the top of the posting field you fucking prawn lover.

If they weren't standing in the middle of the road checking their inventory it surely wasn't Sutekh.

W

Wrathcaster

Thanks.

In regards to the frequent server wipes, found this:

DayZ Standalone Official Forum: Random Character Wipes

Not sure how accurate this reply is, but it has a ring of truth to it:

It's a common issue apparently to do with a server's ability to remain connected to the hive. Also, some servers have not yet been "white-listed" and so they will not have permission to access the hive yet and will not store your progress (or be able to retrieve your data from the hive, so logging in to these servers will effectively "wipe" your character).

In the meantime, I suggest you use the "Favorites" function to flag servers which reliably store your progress, then only play there.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I blame tek for all my beautiful gear being gone then!
=[

anyone elses game look really weird after doing the gamma brightness switch during night time? after doing that and then going to a day time server my colors are all fucked everything is in black n white still.

Hekotat

perusing the DayZ SA forums and found this "According to interviews from Rocket, massive hordes of zombies is one thing they're working on for DayZ SA". I really hope this happens, the amount of comedy and frustration from a rolling horde of zombies would be hilarious. I'm going to train the shit out of Wrath.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
=[

anyone elses game look really weird after doing the gamma brightness switch during night time? after doing that and then going to a day time server my colors are all fucked everything is in black n white still.
Sure you're not suffering from blood loss? The more you lose the more washed out your colors get.