DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Need a roll call, me and murleeon are planning on doing something along these lines, and are looking for at least 1 other to assist me in sniping!

Surviving Standalone (DayZ Alpha) Ep.6 - YouTube

around 8 ish min is the idea we are going for.
What we are looking to do is something kinda along the lines of that goes on around the 8:30 mark of that vid. If you are interested, PM me for the details.

W

Wrathcaster

Need a roll call, me and murleeon are planning on doing something along these lines, and are looking for at least 1 other to assist me in sniping!

Surviving Standalone (DayZ Alpha) Ep.6 - YouTube

around 8 ish min is the idea we are going for.
Paul Bunyan reporting in, down like a clown. Be on sometime tonight most likely. Had to take a break after the latest ladder gib. Knocking off 10 bandits solo then getting assassinated by inanimate objects tends to send me into a rage state that lasts a week or so.

dolaan_sl

shitlord
I played DayZ a bit when it was still part of amar 2. I had fun so when I saw the stand along I jumped on it. What server do you guys generally play on? I see the list when I log in and have no idea what I am looking at so just join the first I see.

Also in game I would pick up an item and sometimes it was real and showed up in my inventory but other time it was grayed out and was not able to equip.

Sorry for the noob question, but is there a place anyone can point me where I can see the key bindings as well?

Thanks

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
not sure If I can get on tonight, but im on vacation till next Tuesday so tomorrow or this weekend for sure.

W

Wrathcaster

I played DayZ a bit when it was still part of amar 2. I had fun so when I saw the stand along I jumped on it. What server do you guys generally play on? I see the list when I log in and have no idea what I am looking at so just join the first I see.

Also in game I would pick up an item and sometimes it was real and showed up in my inventory but other time it was grayed out and was not able to equip.

Sorry for the noob question, but is there a place anyone can point me where I can see the key bindings as well?

Thanks
Generally we just pick a server from the list, haven't really stuck to any one in particular. Servers restart/crash at least every 4 hours, so you end up hopping around a bit. If you go to the "Friends" tab on the server browser, you can see where other steam friends are playing at any given time.

Not really sure what you mean about being grayed out and not able to equip. You'd have to be more specific about what type(s) of item you're trying to equip.

Default key bindings:

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Commands

EDIT: As an aside- DayZ standalone (alpha!) is dangerously close to going platinum already. Got to give props where it's due, there aren't too many other titles I can name that could bag so many sales with so many gigantic disclaimers plastered over everything, including the very first thing you see when you boot up the game the first time.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Add me Vepil on steam, I am up for some RP if you guys let me know when and where. I probably can get my guilds TS for us if we need one. I can play tonight after 7:30 est, same for Sat.

ImmoralityTX_sl

shitlord
I'd like to play with some other people - currently I've gone into random servers and just get gibbed near instantly everytime. I have to admit, I find it hilariously entertaining. Same name on STEAM if any one is down.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
My god... the food/energy system in this game is whacked. Found out lastnight you have hidden health, blood, energy, calories, water. Basically eat and drink until you throw up. Getting over 3500 food allows your health to regen over time. Your stomach will say over-fed once it happens. Eating certain food has odd effects, such as rice lowering your water level. I ate an entire bag of rice, box of cereal and a couple canned foods before I was 4,000 food which is when you throw up.

Muurloen

My god... the food/energy system in this game is whacked. Found out lastnight you have hidden health, blood, energy, calories, water. Basically eat and drink until you throw up. Getting over 3500 food allows your health to regen over time. Your stomach will say over-fed once it happens. Eating certain food has odd effects, such as rice lowering your water level. I ate an entire bag of rice, box of cereal and a couple canned foods before I was 4,000 food which is when you throw up.
Whacked? No. Watch these vids to educate yourself.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Your inventory screen will say "Healthy" when you're in a good place for eating/drinking.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Something fucked up right now? I get booted from every server every minute with the error "Authentication Timeout"

The highest pop on any server right now is 5
tongue.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Took me half the day but my dude's geared up for shenanigans.

Tents need to hurry the fug up

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'd like to play with some other people - currently I've gone into random servers and just get gibbed near instantly everytime. I have to admit, I find it hilariously entertaining. Same name on STEAM if any one is down.
More Texas Prawns!

Is this shit going down Tomorrow night or Sat night? I'll try to work my way down south for the shenanigans. Do we have a meeting spot so I can work that way?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Muurloen and Wrath. How did you guys fare after the great traintracks battle of 2014?

Muurloen

We made our way up toPustawithout any incident. Refilled our canteens, got fat on food and drink while discussing the Great Traintracks Battle of Pik Koslova andDefense of the High Rise Supermarketand then called it to end an awesome evening to fragging and looting.

Was good times and was easily the most fun I have had so far. Getting into those close combat firefights really gets the really heart pumping. Both of the battles we had were inside of 50m easily. Crazy stuff that the three of us survived both battles with just a couple of scratches. Not to mention all of the timing that had to happen for the GTB to even occur.