DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Running list of cities/towns/villages that have the new police stations, clinics, or both. This will be edited as time goes on. Will spoiler it for those that want to find it out their own.

Chernogorsk : Police-station

Elektrozavodsk : Police-station

Komarova : Police-station

Kamyshovo : Police-station

Berezino : Police-station + Medical-centre

Dolina : Police-station

Grishino : Police-station

Novy Sobor : Police-station

Krasnostav : Police-station + Medical-centre

Stary Sobor : Medical-centre

Zelenogorsk : Police-station + Medical-centre

Vybor : Police-station + Medical-centre

Svetlojarsk : Police-station + Medical-centre

Staroye : Police-station + Medical-centre

Gorka : Police-station + Medical-centre

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
B8750F7F713AAE71257D6D0E07F864E8E6EE2949

Pontius_sl

shitlord
This guy says " you will get jailed for stealing from the hospital" must be wrong, who is going to do the jailing, npc's ? Edit : Forget that, he was joking, not enough coffee this morning.

Pontius_sl

shitlord
What stood out was the weather stuff, gonna be a pain in the ass being a bambi and running around getting cold and catching a cold and not finding shit to cure it.

Also, that leather jacket looks awesome.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never played DayZ but I've watched a bit and read this thread and...wouldn't the game be a billion times more intense/engrossing without third person? I don't understand how there's such ridiculous attention given to food and illness and weather but then you can whip your camera around while you're running in one direction and peer around/over buildings.

Pontius_sl

shitlord
I've never played DayZ but I've watched a bit and read this thread and...wouldn't the game be a billion times more intense/engrossing without third person? I don't understand how there's such ridiculous attention given to food and illness and weather but then you can whip your camera around while you're running in one direction and peer around/over buildings.
There are hardcore servers where you only play in third person, so it's optional. Just to add, I see the hardcore servers having the same population as the non hardcore ones, so people do play and like that option.

Muurloen

There are hardcore servers where you only play in third person, so it's optional. Just to add, I see the hardcore servers having the same population as the non hardcore ones, so people do play and like that option.
He means 1st person only.

Muurloen

You know you have played this game too much when you are able to recognize the location of areas within pictures, vids or gifs.

This is the gas station north of Solnichiy, just south of the factory... that you see in the background middle left

W

Wrathcaster

If you're really into immersion and first person does it for you, there's always the enter key.

Muur, bisi, you guys gonna be around later next week/weekend? Want to go exploring but have been away from the game for a while and i left my guy very hungry and very alone at NWAF
frown.png

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I'm on with muur most days. haven't seen anyone else from the original group in a while, but we've continued to add a newbie here and there

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My chair is shit and I can't bring myself to sit in it for the extremely long times I get sucked into the game. I can play in like 1 hour bursts and you can't really do that in DayZ.

Muurloen

You can if you plan what you are going to do during your session ahead.

If you're really into immersion and first person does it for you, there's always the enter key.

Muur, bisi, you guys gonna be around later next week/weekend? Want to go exploring but have been away from the game for a while and i left my guy very hungry and very alone at NWAF
frown.png
Sure, just let me know which branch and if it is hardcore or regular.

W

Wrathcaster

Weird you posted that, I had this great idea (i thought) to set up a similar trap for bandits running along the coast. Now it doesnt seem so original...
frown.png

Whatever. Those guys don't have a jazz lounge theme song being written for their channel.