DBZ: Battle of the Gods

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bojack is obviously the best since it's the only one with SSJ2 Gohan!

Any of them with Goten and Trunks are just hysterical cause those two are awesome.

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
Wait is Goku alive or dead? Oh wait, he can come save the day either way. He can also train and do pushups for 95% of the movie and show up at the end to win it for everyone.

EDIT - Forgot to mention about the DBZ: Live movie... I find it funny that Goku and Bulma are now the characters on Shameless. I don't really read or look for many star's interviews, but I wonder if they even mention meeting already on another project, or if they just completely block those memories out of the brains.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EDIT - Forgot to mention about the DBZ: Live movie... I find it funny that Goku and Bulma are now the characters on Shameless. I don't really read or look for many star's interviews, but I wonder if they even mention meeting already on another project, or if they just completely block those memories out of the brains.
Read somewhere that it's a running joke on the set of Shameless.

Eonan

Doer of Things
That Goku vs Superman video was actually pretty damn funny. Vegeta's always been my favorite character so hope he gets some playtime in this movie.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
saw this movie recently (dont ask.) I'm not a huge fan of the dbz series, but it has its moments. This was surprisingly good, and a really nice change of pace from what dbz typically delivers, while still giving stuff the fans will like. I found it quite funny and entertaining surprisingly, and fairly fast paced. Definitely among the best dragon ball stuff I've seen.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
saw this movie recently (dont ask.) I'm not a huge fan of the dbz series, but it has its moments. This was surprisingly good, and a really nice change of pace from what dbz typically delivers, while still giving stuff the fans will like. I found it quite funny and entertaining surprisingly, and fairly fast paced. Definitely among the best dragon ball stuff I've seen.
So, how did you see this movie? It hasn't been released yet in Japan.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
i disagree with mystic gohan being stronger than SSJ3 goku
SSJ3 Goku fought evenly with Kid Buu. Super Buu > Kid Buu, and Gohan beat the ever living shit out of him. He could've ended it right then and there but was a dumbass and let Gotenks get absorbed, AND THEN GOT ABSORBED HIMFUCKINGSELF.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bros...

The databook Dragon Ball: Extreme Battle Collection refers to Ultimate Gohan as having fantastic power surpassing even Super Saiyan 3 (it was confirmed in the manga/anime that he was stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks), however, Super Saiyan 3 Goku is shown to be more powerful than Ultimate Gohan in Wrath of the Dragon; Gohan cannot hit Hirudegarn or block any of his attacks, while Super Saiyan 3 Goku almost single-handedly defeats the monster.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Dunno why the discussion. Everyone wanted Gokou to be stronger than anyone, so Akira made him stronger than anyone. It's canon with the story, lol.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Vegta and Trunks went down the SS1.5 dead end where they went for bigger muscles but really it was just a simple speed/power tradeoff - also Vegeta probally didn't care too deeply about Trunks.

Goku and Gohan went meditating while in SS1 form to keep it sustainable for longer with less effort which actually got them closer to SS2 - so Gohan was prepped for it.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vegta and Trunks went down the SS1.5 dead end where they went for bigger muscles but really it was just a simple speed/power tradeoff - also Vegeta probally didn't care too deeply about Trunks.

Goku and Gohan went meditating while in SS1 form to keep it sustainable for longer with less effort which actually got them closer to SS2 - so Gohan was prepped for it.
Actually, Vegeta knew the problems with Ultra Super Saiyan, so he stayed in the Ascended form (which supposedly doesn't slow them down).

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seriously, Vegeta went fucking insane when Trunks was blasted by Cell.

And as for saying Goku being the hero of movie #13, that had nothing to do with strength, but figuring out weakness.