DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
its actually not great, basically Michael Keaton will be the equivalent of Alfred and Batgirl will be the new center piece. Bet ya she is black too

not sure what the hell this means for Robert Pattison's Batman
Pattinson Batman was never part of the DCEU. It was always seperate. Affleck was supposed to still continue being the DCEU Bats.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They must have been afraid of an Affleck #MeToo.

Hes got booze and gambling issues. Too risky in today's climate for investors.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They must have been afraid of an Affleck #MeToo.

Hes got booze and gambling issues. Too risky in today's climate for investors.

How long will MeToo go on for? It's insane what people are getting their lives ruined over. Literal bullshit that we ALL DO WORSE SHIT ON A DAILY BASIS. Fucking insane.

• 1Seriously?

spronk

FPS noob
da fuq is going on

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
da fuq is going on
the midnight's edge video i linked discussed this. they are expanding the DCEU to include multiverses. this is how they get Joaquin Pheonix's Joker into the mix. this is also how Michael Keeton, sparkly vampire and now Fatfleck will all be playing Batman. its a bold move, cotton.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the midnight's edge video i linked discussed this. they are expanding the DCEU to include multiverses. this is how they get Joaquin Pheonix's Joker into the mix. this is also how Michael Keeton, sparkly vampire and now Fatfleck will all be playing Batman. its a bold move, cotton.
Flashpoint.

• 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Flashpoint.

Shame they didn't go with Jeffery Dean Morgan and Lauren Cohen, who played Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman V Superman, as I think they both would have done a good job. (I have only seen The Flash animated movie and skimmed a few pages of the comic) I always had the theory that the only reason they used them in the flashback scene was to cast them in a future Flashpoint movie.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Shame they didn't go with Jeffery Dean Morgan and Lauren Cohen, who played Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman V Superman, as I think they both would have done a good job. (I have only seen The Flash animated movie and skimmed a few pages of the comic) I always had the theory that the only reason they used them in the flashback scene was to cast them in a future Flashpoint movie.
I hadn't even considered that. That would be cool to see.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If they did a Crisis on Infinite Earths two-parter they could mooch all the best stuff from every single DC adaptation and then conclude with a reset that sets up a cinematic universe that isn't awful while also continuing to do Elseworlds.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Morgan as the Thomas Wayne Batman from Flashpoint in his own standalone Elseworlds film is free money, Warner Bros just needs to pick it up. Do a gritty neo-noir crime flick with an older and rougher Batman and a Martha Wayne Joker tease at the end.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Morgan as the Thomas Wayne Batman from Flashpoint in his own standalone Elseworlds film is free money, Warner Bros just needs to pick it up. Do a gritty neo-noir crime flick with an older and rougher Batman and a Martha Wayne Joker tease at the end.
i love Thomas Wayne batman

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If DC movies are going to do multiverse shit, then they should go full fuck it mode and do this Batman.

Batman-Death-Metal-Header.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yup.

Only niggle I have with that movie is how they handle Supes. Can't really see how else they could have removed such a damned powerful character though.
my niggle is with the aquaman and wonder woman relationship. first of all, they drew him like a meatball. second, he married Diana's sister, Diana gets jelly and kills her. then later Aquaman says, "i cant believe i used to love you". i'm like wha? it made me doubt the parts i was seeing previously. some of those characters were drawn very similarly and now i'm confused.

also who is that Batman fighting on the bridge? thats not Harley Quinn, is it?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
my niggle is with the aquaman and wonder woman relationship. first of all, they drew him like a meatball. second, he married Diana's sister, Diana gets jelly and kills her. then later Aquaman says, "i cant believe i used to love you". i'm like wha? it made me doubt the parts i was seeing previously. some of those characters were drawn very similarly and now i'm confused.

also who is that Batman fighting on the bridge? thats not Harley Quinn, is it?
He called her Yo Yo

• 1Like