DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yo-Yo is basically the Flashpoint Harley, although she never gets any background exposition so no idea if she actually is Harleen Quinzel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

movie yo-yo is pretty clearly harley.

comic yo-yo was not. pretty sure harley was seen in like one scene only as secretary or psych for Thomas.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1593922488307.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I read one of the producers called bullshit on this and he says it's most likely over the "Booyah" line that they wanted Ray Fisher to say as Cyborg. Apparently he didn't know that it was the characters signature line on Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go. So he was heavily against it and fought hard to not say it, probably over some racial bullshit.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
That is, even if it even is going to be a movie. Around the time of the Justice League Snyder Cut announcement, THR floated the idea that it could end up being a multi-part miniseries on HBO Max. Even so, it could be Snyder’s longest project in its current state, potentially eclipsing the Watchmen Ultimate Cut (215 minutes) and Batman v Superman’s director’s cut (183 minutes).

lol 4 hours

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

it appears that none of Whedon's footage will remain in Snyder's remade Justice League.
yeah because its not like Whedon directed some other successful franchise. AT&T might have given Snyder too much creative control. i guess we will see.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah because its not like Whedon directed some other successful franchise. AT&T might have given Snyder too much creative control. i guess we will see.
Considering this cut isn't "canon" they don't give a fuck. This is just them using the Snyder cut outcry to get subs for HBO Max. AT&T did this without the ok from any of the people running the DCU atm.

As for the Whedon/Snyder shit, that's just him being a dick. It's not Whedon's fault that Snyder had to leave the movie. He's probalby just mad that Whedon had to cut all his shit to make some thing with the time he had and what management wanted changed.

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Zack Snyder is just so fucking over rated...hes had 1 good movie (300) and the rest of his movies are utter and total shit.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Zack Snyder is just so fucking over rated...hes had 1 good movie (300) and the rest of his movies are utter and total shit.
300 is an epic movie, Watchman was good. But yeah everything else was unimpressive. Watching Superman let millions die just so he could save his sidepiece, still really pisses me off.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like