DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
BF8FD54D-D9DA-43B0-81A2-E2F7648852B8.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
the movie is safe tho cuz the cops can never catch the flash, he can run away super, super fast

well, except if the cops deploy their secret weapon, misgendering him loudly so he stops to lecture them

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

their plan to destroy and turn all the characters gay is about 90% done.

• 2Worf

Goatface

sources say
green lanterns tv show is still going forward and blue beetle is coming to theaters.

the gl show is supposed to have the biggest budget of all Berlanti Productions (arrowverse and other cw shows)

ezra miller finished all his needed reshoots

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kevin Smith completely lost his mind. its not Latina Batgirl you fucking retard, its Batgirl and why would you want her to be in a shitty movie? they made a shitty movie about Green lantern and it never had a sequel because it sucked so hard.
“It’s an incredibly bad look to cancel the Latina Batgirl movie, you know what I’m saying?” Smith opines. “I don’t give a shit if the movie was absolute fuckin’ dogshit … And I guarantee you that it wasn’t. The two directors who directed that movie did a couple of episodes of Ms. Marvel, and it was a wonderful fuckin’ show and they had more money to do Batgirl than they had to do an episode of Ms. Marvel and stuff.”
Smith, who has directed episodes of DC series like Supergirl and The Flash, observes, “And the big complaint they said here is like, ‘Well, it wasn’t big enough to be a fuckin’ theatrical release… it looked too cheap because it was a $90 million movie.’ How do you make a cheap looking $90 million fucking movie? But if it looked…like, slightly better than an episode of, you know, Arrow, why couldn’t we have seen that?” He adds ominously, “It feels like there’s more than just, like, we’re gonna save $20 million.”

On Hollywood Babble-On, Smith explains the plot of his scrapped Bizarro episode of Strange Adventures, revealing that they were pursuing Nicolas Cage (!!!) for the role. However, he concedes that the cancellation “kinda made sense” because it was an expensive series based on obscure characters. But, he questions, “Who the fuck don’t know Batgirl?”

“And more importantly, like, with all due respect to everyone in the cast, I’m sure they did a great job, Michael fucking Keaton came back as Batman and now we’re not gonna fuckin’ see that,” Smith laments. “And it’s starting to smell like we’re not gonna see him ever. Like, I wouldn’t be surprised if–I know they said like, ‘Flash is safe,’—but I would not be surprised if this was them testing the water to be like, ‘Let’s see what they say if they fuckin’ cancel Batgirl. And if it doesn’t go too badly, maybe we just fuckin’ cancel Flash.’ Because it’s problematic. How are they gonna market that movie without, like, a leading actor to go out on the road and do press and stuff without people being like, ‘Uhh…’”

Smith shares his perspective not just as a fan, but as a director himself. “[Time] was in this business–look, you make art for somebody else, they pay for it, they get to do with it as they want,” he says. “That being said, there was a time when the fucking worst thing a director had to worry about was like, ‘Oh, maybe they don’t take it theatrical. Maybe go straight to video.’ Now they’ve just added a new fear to the mix, which is like, ‘We may not release it at all.’ And, never, in any form.”

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Smith doesn’t even wipe the cum from his chin as he slurps up any nerd media jammed in his mouth. His ability to discern quality left in 2005 like his talent. Never have I lost more respect for a director I enjoyed in my formative years.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
The real problem with the cancellation of Bat-Girl has nothing to do with race or gender or anything identity politics related. It was a chance for a studio to try and show that maybe every super hero movie doesnt need to be a 400 million dollar tent pole summer blockbuster aiming to make a billion.

Smaller stories with lower budgets could make money. Maybe Bat-Girl wouldnt have, maybe it was shit, who knows, but until someone tries, everything is gonna be Billion Dollar CGI fests, or D+ shows.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
The real problem with the cancellation of Bat-Girl has nothing to do with race or gender or anything identity politics related. It was a chance for a studio to try and show that maybe every super hero movie doesnt need to be a 400 million dollar tent pole summer blockbuster aiming to make a billion.

Smaller stories with lower budgets could make money. Maybe Bat-Girl wouldnt have, maybe it was shit, who knows, but until someone tries, everything is gonna be Billion Dollar CGI fests, or D+ shows.
Deadpool is the best example. Budget was 60mil and made over 700mil.

• 2Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Deadpool is the best example. Budget was 60mil and made over 700mil.
Sorry, I meant prove it to the current regimes. Deadpool should be a great example, but it was made by a company that no longer exists, by executives who arent there any more, 2 or 3 corporate mega mergers ago.

Movie studios remind me of Japanese game studios. "If we didnt think of the idea, it must be shit"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

they proved this already in 2019 with Joker.
64 million to produce and it made over a billion.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
So they're keeping domestic abuser Amber Heard, keeping a child grooming Flash, and now re-blackballing Brenden Fraiser again from possibly both a movie and a tv show? Great job WB.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So they're keeping domestic abuser Amber Heard, keeping a child grooming Flash, and now re-blackballing Brenden Fraiser again from possibly both a movie and a tv show? Great job WB.
Damn dude just cant catch a break.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't Miller in Hawaii when the cops first started looking for him? How the hell did he get back to the mainland without getting snapped up in an airport? Did he smuggle himself in a shipping container on a cargo ship or something?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kevin Smith completely lost his mind. its not Latina Batgirl you fucking retard, its Batgirl and why would you want her to be in a shitty movie? they made a shitty movie about Green lantern and it never had a sequel because it sucked so hard.
“It’s an incredibly bad look to cancel the Latina Batgirl movie, you know what I’m saying?” Smith opines. “I don’t give a shit if the movie was absolute fuckin’ dogshit … And I guarantee you that it wasn’t. The two directors who directed that movie did a couple of episodes of Ms. Marvel, and it was a wonderful fuckin’ show and they had more money to do Batgirl than they had to do an episode of Ms. Marvel and stuff.”
Smith, who has directed episodes of DC series like Supergirl and The Flash, observes, “And the big complaint they said here is like, ‘Well, it wasn’t big enough to be a fuckin’ theatrical release… it looked too cheap because it was a $90 million movie.’ How do you make a cheap looking $90 million fucking movie? But if it looked…like, slightly better than an episode of, you know, Arrow, why couldn’t we have seen that?” He adds ominously, “It feels like there’s more than just, like, we’re gonna save $20 million.”

On Hollywood Babble-On, Smith explains the plot of his scrapped Bizarro episode of Strange Adventures, revealing that they were pursuing Nicolas Cage (!!!) for the role. However, he concedes that the cancellation “kinda made sense” because it was an expensive series based on obscure characters. But, he questions, “Who the fuck don’t know Batgirl?”

“And more importantly, like, with all due respect to everyone in the cast, I’m sure they did a great job, Michael fucking Keaton came back as Batman and now we’re not gonna fuckin’ see that,” Smith laments. “And it’s starting to smell like we’re not gonna see him ever. Like, I wouldn’t be surprised if–I know they said like, ‘Flash is safe,’—but I would not be surprised if this was them testing the water to be like, ‘Let’s see what they say if they fuckin’ cancel Batgirl. And if it doesn’t go too badly, maybe we just fuckin’ cancel Flash.’ Because it’s problematic. How are they gonna market that movie without, like, a leading actor to go out on the road and do press and stuff without people being like, ‘Uhh…’”

Smith shares his perspective not just as a fan, but as a director himself. “[Time] was in this business–look, you make art for somebody else, they pay for it, they get to do with it as they want,” he says. “That being said, there was a time when the fucking worst thing a director had to worry about was like, ‘Oh, maybe they don’t take it theatrical. Maybe go straight to video.’ Now they’ve just added a new fear to the mix, which is like, ‘We may not release it at all.’ And, never, in any form.”

hes another GRRM faggot