DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wasn't Miller in Hawaii when the cops first started looking for him? How the hell did he get back to the mainland without getting snapped up in an airport? Did he smuggle himself in a shipping container on a cargo ship or something?
He has money.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wasn't Miller in Hawaii when the cops first started looking for him? How the hell did he get back to the mainland without getting snapped up in an airport? Did he smuggle himself in a shipping container on a cargo ship or something?
i'm guessing he's flying privately or nobody is really looking for him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

apparently joker 2 budget is $150m, with phoenix getting $20m, lady gaga $10m and the director getting near $20m

also doom patrol and titans might get cancelled.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Agree the first 2 seasons were awesome but then all down hill from there.
they buttfucked both shows for the DCEU. they werent allowed to use certain characters anymore and probably writing quality dipped due to people moving to write for the films. if they werent such assholes they would have gotten Amel and Gustin to reprise their roles for the DCEU films and let characters be allowed to stay on TV and then when it came time for the movies their origins would already be built in. so what we get is yet another origin of Flash. this time with a cult leader degenerate as the lead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
they buttfucked both shows for the DCEU. they werent allowed to use certain characters anymore and probably writing quality dipped due to people moving to write for the films. if they werent such assholes they would have gotten Amel and Gustin to reprise their roles for the DCEU films and let characters be allowed to stay on TV and then when it came time for the movies their origins would already be built in. so what we get is yet another origin of Flash. this time with a cult leader degenerate as the lead.

What characters weren't they allowed to use?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What characters weren't they allowed to use?
they took away Deathstroke which was a fucking great villain and great actor for Arrow. then they took away Amanda Waller and then they took the asian samurai girl. the worst part about them taking Deathstroke, they did it for the Superman movie and i dont even think he made it into the cut. i think there were other characters taken out but my nerd powers arent that strong to name them.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
they took away Deathstroke which was a fucking great villain and great actor for Arrow. then they took away Amanda Waller and then they took the asian samurai girl. the worst part about them taking Deathstroke, they did it for the Superman movie and i dont even think he made it into the cut. i think there were other characters taken out but my nerd powers arent that strong to name them.

That's dumb.

Deathstroke was a pretty good character, but if you can have 2 Flashes and 2 Supermans then why only 1 Deathstroke?

Xerge

<Donor>
Arrow managed to get Tara Strong(major VA for Quinn) to sit in for a Harley Quinn cameo. Arrow was suppose to do a full suicide squad arc/story but it was canned due to to the movie. Technically Diggle's arc as a potential green lantern is done, as he refused the ring and tossed the box into thin air as it disappeared. So if he doesn't get into the HBO green lantern show that'll be a waste. CW was cucked in a lot of ways all for nothing really.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Arrow managed to get Tara Strong(major VA for Quinn) to sit in for a Harley Quinn cameo. Arrow was suppose to do a full suicide squad arc/story but it was canned due to to the movie. Technically Diggle's arc as a potential green lantern is done, as he refused the ring and tossed the box into thin air as it disappeared. So if he doesn't get into the HBO green lantern show that'll be a waste. CW was cucked in a lot of ways all for nothing really.
season 2 of Arrow was so fucking awesome., great violence, hot hot bitches. Oliver's sister eyefucking him in every scene for no reason. inexplicably his sister and mom had the same mole on their face in the exact same spot to the point it was distracting. and then the big showdown at the end between him and Deathstroke. then it goes completely off the rails in season 3. i noped out at the beginning of season 4.
at least we have the coolest teaser for a TV episode in a long time to enjoy.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh. I thought 3 was still good, even if it was nowhere near as good as the first two seasons. Season 4 was when it got truly terrible.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
3 was Rha's Al Gul?

I think it was definitely trending down and but was still watchable.

The soap opera shit and the way nothing important would ever happen except at the very end as a teaser for the next episode really killed any desire to watch it

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think i was also pissed they teased Solomon Grundy in season 3 and he never appeared. at least he sort of showed up in Stargirl.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Oliver and Felicity relationship was best when it wasn't actually a relationship. Awkward Felicity drooling over shirtless Oliver doing a salmon ladder or accidentally saying her thoughts out loud was incredibly funny. Felicity and Oliver's relationship constantly being on the brink of failure was boring and repetitive.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Season 1 of Arrow where he was killing people left and right was best Arrrow.

Crixus was an amazing Deathstroke.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users