DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Xerge

<Donor>
S1&2 should be adapted to a 3 hour movie IMO. Fans of the show will always agree but damn, I really think the CW take (again first two seasons) would make a great movie as it's just that good when you combine the two seasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
S1&2 should be adapted to a 3 hour movie IMO. Fans of the show will always agree but damn, I really think the CW take (again first two seasons) would make a great movie as it's just that good when you combine the two seasons.
something like 46 45 minute episodes broken down into 3 hours would be quite an undertaking.

just randomly throwing this in.
i missed enjoying this show.

Xerge

<Donor>
something like 46 45 minute episodes broken down into 3 hours would be quite an undertaking.
it for sure would be but as long they can hit the major plot points. i know the Green Arrow is basically Batman however, a quipy comic-book accurate Green Arrow would have a place in the current DCEU. Rip Arrowverse
1660497964647.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it for sure would be but as long they can hit the major plot points. i know the Green Arrow is basically Batman however, a quipy comic-book accurate Green Arrow would have a place in the current DCEU. Rip Arrowverse
View attachment 428150
i think Arrow has more eyecandy than Batman. Batman is a sausage party all the time when he isnt brooding over Selena. at my age, i want some hot sexy bitches with my superheroes. whats the point of being an awesome superhuman if you dont travel with a gang of hoes by your side. nothing more insulting than getting your ass beat by one of the heroe's bitches.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
thats annoying, what pisss me off is that Warner Brothers is too chickenshit to call this freakshow out and delete him from their movies because of it.
I really dont understand why. Hes not a huge star or anything and no one sees movies hes in because of him. DC is just a sinking ship right now across the board.

• 2Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
it reads to me like somehow a lot of the future of the DCEU plot is involved in this movie. otherwise, why not add it to your tax writeoff kill list?

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

just randomly throwing this in.
i missed enjoying this show.
Man I forgot how terrible every fighting scene involving Katie Cassidy was til just now. Like even if it was their intention to have her look like she didn't really know how to fight it stood out for looking incredibly awful.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah as far as I understand it, the Flash movie is the setup of their multiverse upon which everything that follows is based on. It's essentially the cornerstone of the future of the DCU.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man I forgot how terrible every fighting scene involving Katie Cassidy was til just now. Like even if it was their intention to have her look like she didn't really know how to fight it stood out for looking incredibly awful.
I didnt connect the dots until just now but she is the daughter of David Cassidy (Partridge family fame). Fucking Hollywood is so incestuous.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we theorized she was the girlfriend of somebody on the show because she was the weakest link, but she was still cute. she had some weird weight loss thing going for a while and she started looking like she was sick or something. it didnt matter though because all the other chicks on the show were fine looking too.
I didnt connect the dots until just now but she is the daughter of David Cassidy (Partridge family fame). Fucking Hollywood is so incestuous.
i dunno if that helped much. David Cassidy hasnt been a thing since the early 70s. i doubt he had a lot of pull on even a CW show.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
we theorized she was the girlfriend of somebody on the show because she was the weakest link, but she was still cute. she had some weird weight loss thing going for a while and she started looking like she was sick or something. it didnt matter though because all the other chicks on the show were fine looking too.

i dunno if that helped much. David Cassidy hasnt been a thing since the early 70s. i doubt he had a lot of pull on even a CW show.
Not my point. Try finding someone on the acting side of Hollywood who is under 30 and isnt related to some one or hasn't slept with someone.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not my point. Try finding someone on the acting side of Hollywood who is under 30 and isnt related to some one or hasn't slept with someone.
oh, thats not such a big stretch to imagine. if your family has a lot of auto mechanics, odds are you will become an auto mechanic. ditto with musicians, doctors, lawyers, police, etc. one of the reasons why some change their last name. Olivia Newton John has a daughter who is a musician.
iu

1074full-chloe-lattanzi.jpg

Chloe Lattanzi.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
too little too late. you cant unfuck your mind. enjoy your flop, WB.

Now, Miller is taking responsibility for their actions and offering an apology with a new statement released to Variety. "Having recently gone through a time of intense crisis, I now understand that I am suffering complex mental health issues and have begun ongoing treatment," said Miller.

"I want to apologize to everyone that I have alarmed and upset with my past behavior," the statement continued. "I am committed to doing the necessary work to get back to a healthy, safe and productive stage in my life."

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
called the rehab thing a few months back but didnt expect him to actually admit publicly that he's wrong.

WB stepped in.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You mean his lawyers told him to make a public apology and say he is having a mental crisis.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well WB just basically got a get out of jail card right there with him admitting he has mental issues and apologizing.

/sarcasm
I mean it's not his fault right, this could have happened to anyone. We can't add to his problems by cancelling the biggest movie of his career, we risk to accentuate his problems. Releasing The Flash shows support for him, and will help in his healing.
/end sarcasm

And fuck using "they/them" in an article, actually makes it hard to understand. These idiots should have come up with a new pronoun for themselves rather than use an existing one that means something else (plural) in this case.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
These idiots should have come up with a new pronoun for themselves rather than use an existing one that means something else (plural) in this case.
This "they/them" as a singular rustles my jimmies more than almost anything else about the LGBTQ bullshit movement.

"Them" is fucking plural you assholes. The only case where I can see making an exception would be for dissociative identity disorder. Still crazy, but at least the pronoun correctly describes the crazy.

If you're not she or he, you're it. I'm sorry if that doesnt seem nice to you, but fuck you, you're it. Like tag, except with STDs instead of running around.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf