DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Daniela Melchior... Portuguese actress
img_975x650$2019_05_03_09_22_55_135851.jpg

img_975x650$2019_05_03_09_22_49_135843.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Cast list for the new one, i expect atleast half to not make it to the end

View attachment 222868
dang.

SS2 going to be the first Sequal that unceremoniously shits all over the mediocre first movie?

Huge list. I wonder if these will be villains in the wild, or if we'll start with Team A, and see them go up against, and die to the Big Bad. then we start over with Team B, headed by harley, and the gang.

ps. Fillion is going to be Hal Jordan. Calling it now.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
ps. Fillion is going to be Hal Jordan. Calling it now.

Too old now to be anything other than Parallax tier Hal Jordan. And I'd prefer a young Jordan for a while.

Now... Fillion as Ted Kord with NPH as Booster gold? Just take my money now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was this movie just an incoherent mess, was it absolutely impossible to follow the plot and the motivations of any of the main characters?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Was this movie just an incoherent mess, was it absolutely impossible to follow the plot and the motivations of any of the main characters?

Unpopular opinion: BvS, *directors cut*, is a phenomenal movie. It's complex, multiple plots, and introduces Wonder Woman. It's fucking good.

• 1Picard
  • 1Mic Drop

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Whose dick does Jai Courtney suck to get work in Hollywood?

Just caught this now. I follow his career closely since before The Hunger Games casting just out of morbid curiosity at the phenom.

Somehow he consistently gets big roles with big talent. It's actually very intriguing.

Sterling

El Presidente
Unpopular opinion: BvS, *directors cut*, is a phenomenal movie. It's complex, multiple plots, and introduces Wonder Woman. It's fucking good.
Does it remove the ~ 90 minutes or so of pure trash from the theatrical release?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Need a better shot of the cowl before passing judgement on that, but the rest of it has a very Arkham Knight aesthetic to it; I like it so far.

• 2Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really hope this armour suit is situational, batman's costume is fucking kevlar spandex not armour plates

batman-blue-grey.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user