DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't matter if it's the alt superman or race swapped, it's a fucking disgrace that Coates is writing it. This is a racist who said something along the lines of the 9/11 responders who died saving people weren't heroes but menaces who were less than nothing to him because slavery. He wrote a book ostensibly to his son and basically said he has told his son every white person they pass on the streets wants to kill him. Coates is a disgusting, racist piece of shit who hates America, the America that made him rich. To have him write the quintessential American hero when he hates everything the country stands for is a giant fuck you to the very ideals Superman has always embodied. He's also a raging anti-semite so him writing something that was a Moses analogy created by two Jewish men is just evil.

Then you have Bad Reboot JJ Abrams who has destroyed Star Trek and Star Wars, and will destroy the DC cinema universe, more than it already has been. He's already started by making the iconic Son of Liverpool, Constantine, black or of middle eastern descent. I am beyond pissed. Fucking create your own characters instead of being locusts who move from every American mythology IP, destroying each and leaving a dried, desecated husk in its place .
Did a double take when I saw that this was Mrs. Haus. Gives me at least a tiny bit of hope that there are still some reasonable women out there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Did a double take when I saw that this was Mrs. Haus. Gives me at least a tiny bit of hope that there are still some reasonable women out there.
I'm just tired of this bs. I grew up on Star Trek, Star Wars, Superman and Batman, X-Men and Spiderman, Dungeons and Dragons, all that kind of stuff. This woke cult that controls all media and entertainment atm can't create anything, they can only destroy. They have made everything political, we didn't do that. There are ways to tell moral stories that are both entertaining and thought provoking, even from a social left perspective, as old Star Trek always used to do. The trash they put out is neither, just a cudgel they use to beat the audience over the head with an agenda. And it's enraging. Even sports is not exempt from their religion. They are humorless, spiteful, ugly people who have nothing but hate in their heart. They don't even like the properties they are ruining, they only see these beloved IPs as a platform for their propaganda and a way to destroy the past. Superman is an American icon; but Coates will make him a police fighting, American bashing, white man hating un-hero. It freaking sucks.

Sadly, I would tell you not to hope too much regarding women in current year. I am an outlier, probably because of how I was raised. In truth, I despise my gender. A big reason we are in the state we are in is because of them. They've allowed themselves to become proponents and instruments of an ideology that actually hates femininity because they are easily led, irrational, almost incapable of logical thought, and act in a hive - as if I should support or agree with them just because of what's between our legs. They're also deceitful, petty human beings who tear others down because they want everyone else to be just as miserable as them. They don't have a family or home to fulfill them, so they live empty, purposeless lives.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Just do Reign of the Supermen, have Shaq/Steel win and you can have black Superman!

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Just do Reign of the Supermen, have Shaq/Steel win and you can have black Superman!

maxresdefault.jpg
That would be fine, or even the actual multi-verse non Clark Kent Superman. It's not the black part most of us have an issue with - it's Coates and Abrams. As long as an avowed, America despising racist and the Ruiner of Franchises are both involved, then this will be nothing but the destruction of Superman.

• 3Like

Sterling

El Presidente
That would be fine, or even the actual multi-verse non Clark Kent Superman. It's not the black part most of us have an issue with - it's Coates and Abrams. As long as an avowed, America despising racist and the Ruiner of Franchises are both involved, then this will be nothing but the destruction of Superman.
Yeah that guy seems like a giant tool. I'm just being silly and everyone needs more Shaq as a superhero in their lives.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
shouldn't come as a huge shock, i wonder if they will try to bring back michael b jordan

just get black superman, fat disabled batman, and tranny wonder woman and call it The No Justice 4 Treyvon League

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just make a Handiman movie if you are gonna use a black guy.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
It doesn't matter if it's the alt superman or race swapped, it's a fucking disgrace that Coates is writing it. This is a racist who said something along the lines of the 9/11 responders who died saving people weren't heroes but menaces who were less than nothing to him because slavery. He wrote a book ostensibly to his son and basically said he has told his son every white person they pass on the streets wants to kill him. Coates is a disgusting, racist piece of shit who hates America, the America that made him rich. To have him write the quintessential American hero when he hates everything the country stands for is a giant fuck you to the very ideals Superman has always embodied. He's also a raging anti-semite so him writing something that was a Moses analogy created by two Jewish men is just evil.

Then you have Bad Reboot JJ Abrams who has destroyed Star Trek and Star Wars, and will destroy the DC cinema universe, more than it already has been. He's already started by making the iconic Son of Liverpool, Constantine, black or of middle eastern descent. I am beyond pissed. Fucking create your own characters instead of being locusts who move from every American mythology IP, destroying each and leaving a dried, desecated husk in its place .
I can't wait for the movie. It will be a tremendous failure, and I will rub the schadenfreude over my body like Cheeto flavored Crisco as salve for my endless glee.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They save on casting at least by not worrying about Jonathan Kent or Jor-El.

• 5Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
shouldn't come as a huge shock, i wonder if they will try to bring back michael b jordan

just get black superman, fat disabled batman, and tranny wonder woman and call it The No Justice 4 Treyvon League
What pisses me off about all this is that the fans have been begging for John Stewart Green Lantern for years. But no, lets fuck with Supes.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They don't even like the properties they are ruining, they only see these beloved IPs as a platform for their propaganda and a way to destroy the past.

This right here, all day long. We should make t-shirts with this on it, because it's absolutely true.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
joke is on them. cant destroy the memories of good times had in the past. they only ruin it for themselves in the future.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

• 2Picard
  • 1WTF

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Why not? I've been assured on this forum that Black Heimdall was fine, Black Valkyrie was fine, Black Roland was fine, Black Iris West was fine, Black Kid Flash was fine, Black Mary Jane was fine, and Black Chani was fine. Even Black Starfire - because its all about 'acting ability'

Why on earth would Black Superman and Black Batman be anything less than A-OK?

Yall are a bunch of racists

• 1Solidarity