DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As for the slate: Nothing makes me feel anything on that list. I hope the back half of Chapter 1 (nice rename of "Phase" btw) has Lobo and Shazam 3 and maybe at least an indication that we're returning to Cavill Superman after this unnecessary teenage prequel is out of their systems.

Lanterns as detectives? What?

Also, I'm beyond sick of all the goddamn Suicide Squad stuff. Harley Quinn has had huge roles in what, 4+ movies now? Squad (and the several Batmans it has run through) is one of the main things I associate with the bad, aimless DC. And enough of goddamn Amanda Waller. They want her to be their Nick Fury, but nobody gives a shit or likes that character. Much less enough to give her a show right at the outset of their new vision. Jesus.
Cavill isn't coming back. I don't think he'll ever have anything to do with Warner Brothers again at this point lol. If he didn't have that Warhammer project pop up at the right time, he'd probably had been fucked by turning down shit to do Superman stuff at this point. He was called back for 2 reshoots on Flash then he was completely cut out of that too.

Fucker

Log Wizard
looks like they got a director for swamp thing

i thought i saw swamp thing recently and realized its marvels version in their halloween special
This is exactly the type of movie they should not be making.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nodders.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
James Gunn revealed that Shazam! 2 leads into The Flash, which "resets everything." It then goes into a mostly unrelated Blue Beetle movie, which then goes into Aquaman 2 "which leads into Superman, our first big project."

So basically, skip Blue Beetle and Aquaman 2.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Constantine was awful. Youre just talking crazy now.
It might not have followed the comics but it was still great. Also they killed off the idiot when he was getting shoved in everyone's face right before transformers.

Swinton playing Gabriel as insufferable piece of shit/cunt and the Peter stormore as death. Movie is Chefs kiss

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It might not have followed the comics but it was still great. Also they killed off the idiot when he was getting shoved in everyone's face right before transformers.

Swinton playing Gabriel as insufferable piece of shit/cunt and the Peter stormore as death. Movie is Chefs kiss
Have you seen the movie? Chaz died but was made an Angel. He was obviously set up to return.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thing is, that might be a Hollywood outcome but as far as angels are concerned, Constantine has even less time for them than demons.