DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Chuks writing fan fiction again.

Speaking of, would it even be possible for Batdick to penetrate Superasshole? Don't think it would be powerful enough to stretch his sphincter, and even if it did a light clench would completely crush it.

Not saying they SHOULD make a gay Batman/Superman love story movie, but it's more wrong leaving these questions unanswered

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of, would it even be possible for Batdick to penetrate Superasshole? Don't think it would be powerful enough to stretch his sphincter, and even if it did a light clench would completely crush it.

Not saying they SHOULD make a gay Batman/Superman love story movie, but it's more wrong leaving these questions unanswered
Kryptonite cock ring, keeps Batman hard and Superman flexible and fuck you for making me think about it.

• 1Mother of God

Palum

what Suineg set it to
the-simpsons-bart-simpson.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Read some of the Authority stuff when it came out. He's a good writer but it's all woke agenda stuff. Which was a bit radical at that time. Hollywood screwed up by not making it back when they thought woke stuff would sell. It at least would have been different. Now it's just another woke agenda project, doomed like Snow White.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If the movie was good (yeah, I'm sure it won't be), caring it wasn't part of an upcoming shitty new universe would be fucking retarded. Gunn is right: they should be good stories first and being part of a shared universe just accentuates the film.

• 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande
Long as he doesn't screw up Peacemaker, he can ruin everything else in the DC for all I care.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

Batman would be the bottom. Not sure but I think that gay people tend to have sex one way around with one pretending to be the woman.