DDO (D&D Online)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's level 18+ only I think. The only advantages you get from the two expansions for low level is if you get the premium underdark expac, then you get one permanant +xp tome per server. Only one though so use wisely.
Incorrect. You only get one of the top xp tomes per server, but every toon you make gets one of the ones right below it. The +30% one. You can upgrade to the 50% one for 600 tp too.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I thought that was pre-order bonus only?

Guild invites sent btw. They'll be in your in game mail.

renchessi_sl

shitlord
What happened to the ghallanda guild? There were still a few rerolled people left on ghallanda a few months ago last time i played.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you mean Fires of Serwol?

Anyway looks like I created my DDO/Turbine account with an email address I no longer have, so I'm gonna have to call someone to do account recovery :-/

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Zehn might pull me back into this game. However the thought of figuring out builds again gives me a headache.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zehn might pull me back into this game. However the thought of figuring out builds again gives me a headache.
I assume the basics are still the same. All the crazy high end builds assume you're TRed to hell and gone. At an entry level if you're playing melee, play something with evasion or multiclass into evasion. If you're a spellcaster, go single class unless there's a PrC that gives full spellcasting advancement.

*edit*

Takes a while to do something like this.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im pretty sure he doesn't really need that many hotbars, but I probably used 6-7 on my pal/rog. Him burning down that first giant in epic claw of vulkoor is pretty ridiculous though.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Oh I have vet status I on this account sweet. I guess I never bought classes, I just had VIP status back in the day. I can buy vet status II with some turbine points I have. Hmm what class should I play.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Remembered my account name and password thank god. Turbine account management is only open 4 hours a day.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Their character transfer site says they are currently disabled.

I want to play but I also do not want to start a new character lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's actually one of the easier classes to solo with. I got mine to like 15 or so with minimal effort.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Was he a ranger and can I start over OMG!!! Kidding, my uber wizard at lvl 2 already destroys, I could probably take claw down in 9 seconds flat? Ok who are we kidding I keep killing myself getting hit by a fucking frost mist after killing a spider....seriously fucking frost mist. I went from being one of the top dps in top 5-10 guilds in almost every MMO I've played to dying to god damn fucking static frost mist not once, not twice but 3 times. LAG I TELL YOU FUCKING LAG....