Deadpool 2 (2018)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
yeah, you all delusional. Super hero movies suck ass. Big stinky adolesent ass. No substance in any of them (except Spidey 2, classic. The rest. hugest yawn fest. Was not my intention to troll, but to lay out a hook as to why mindlessly blowing up shit, i got sensitiv vision 10/10 and explotion/strobelights/blinking tv series intro/Stupid blinking strobe multicoloured shit, and firefighters and cops, just those fucking hellish lights, man fuck you, tryna kill me. And I am not even epeliptic, it just my brain say, HELL no, this is way to much stimuli to prosses and i'm gonna put you in lockdown Raponch. I failed to listen once, never again. Anyways, back to the oozing machismo of this tights filled tights flick. Men in tights displaying their hard bodies and hard work that appeals to 40+ soccer moms. While you neckbears make a promise and you know that next year you'll have all the bitches and lost half a ton. Things lookin up.

And if these guys "speak" to your sensibilities, you even more fucked up. These are for 13 year olds max. I like Mad Max, but im old as fuck and like the originals better, not so crusty as to catch them on the movies, but still fairly new shit. Love the guy called speed in nr 1.

Won't lie, the troll is not very subtle. but underneath the veil of me showing false genuine curiosity. I thought it could be a fun topic. I love watching fat, stinky captain basement nerds defend something so irrelevant. Kremt. nvm me, bored.
get a load of this guy

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
DdgyFJbU0AAC4Yw.jpg:large

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I have to actually find the soundtrack now because that one certain song is going to be a ringtone for me.....

Overall, it was everything I could have wanted from a Deadpool movie. Aside from a purely fan service sex scene I now want between a couple particular x-menPERSONS.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to actually find the soundtrack now because that one certain song is going to be a ringtone for me.....

Overall, it was everything I could have wanted from a Deadpool movie. Aside from a purely fan service sex scene I now want between a couple particular x-menPERSONS.

I hope you are talking about the Juggernaut song, because that thing was awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah, you all delusional. Super hero movies suck ass. Big stinky adolesent ass. No substance in any of them (except Spidey 2, classic. The rest. hugest yawn fest. Was not my intention to troll, but to lay out a hook as to why mindlessly blowing up shit, i got sensitiv vision 10/10 and explotion/strobelights/blinking tv series intro/Stupid blinking strobe multicoloured shit, and firefighters and cops, just those fucking hellish lights, man fuck you, tryna kill me. And I am not even epeliptic, it just my brain say, HELL no, this is way to much stimuli to prosses and i'm gonna put you in lockdown Raponch. I failed to listen once, never again. Anyways, back to the oozing machismo of this tights filled tights flick. Men in tights displaying their hard bodies and hard work that appeals to 40+ soccer moms. While you neckbears make a promise and you know that next year you'll have all the bitches and lost half a ton. Things lookin up.

And if these guys "speak" to your sensibilities, you even more fucked up. These are for 13 year olds max. I like Mad Max, but im old as fuck and like the originals better, not so crusty as to catch them on the movies, but still fairly new shit. Love the guy called speed in nr 1.

Won't lie, the troll is not very subtle. but underneath the veil of me showing false genuine curiosity. I thought it could be a fun topic. I love watching fat, stinky captain basement nerds defend something so irrelevant. Kremt. nvm me, bored.

i bet you listen to dubstep

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Raponchi is literally a cave dwelling Scandanavian troll. Just ignore.

Movie was a lot of fun. My wife nearly died during the X Force jump scene.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

LOL was this actually the song? I swear I didn't hear the lyrics during the movie or hear the song stand out. but that's gold if so. I think my theatre possibly had some sound issues. Had a hard time hearing the delivery of some of DP's lines with the mask muffle but heard other stuff just fine. But if I didn't hear the words from this, maybe it was the theatre.

Also purely awesome fight too. As someone said earlier, they did that fight and villain perfectly.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
(haven't read anything this thread yet since release)

I was worried at first, i found the first 10 or so minutes not very funny. But it worked it's way into the funny.

babylegs 10/10
long drawn out death scene 3/10.

Overall I liked it. D1 was better imo, but it's still good. 7/10 #blesseds

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
What tickled my pickle the most was making fun of Rob for not being able to draw feet.

I felt like it had some SJW creep in it....maybe they were saying this shit ironically and it just went over my head /shrug

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
(haven't read anything this thread yet since release)

I was worried at first, i found the first 10 or so minutes not very funny. But it worked it's way into the funny.

babylegs 10/10
long drawn out death scene 3/10.

Yeah I was sitting there thinking alright that's enough, move along now after like the second time. Then it kept dragging. Blah. But then it made up for it with what happened after Cable time traveled and cab guy splatters the headmaster.

IMO first 1/4 of the movie was slow and unfunny in a not-good way, but it really picked up and the last half more than made up for it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good movie. Its funny to see these Marvel movies doing so well. They just keep making the DC ones look awful lol.

Its also nice to see really badass action movies without shitty dialogue and cheesy one-liners. I know we got used to that kind of thing, but over the years they just got worse.

Also didn’t even realize until the credits that Alan Tudyk was one of the rednecks that Cable shows up at.

Apparently the other redneck was played by Matt Damon lol.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
LOL was this actually the song? I swear I didn't hear the lyrics during the movie or hear the song stand out. but that's gold if so. I think my theatre possibly had some sound issues. Had a hard time hearing the delivery of some of DP's lines with the mask muffle but heard other stuff just fine. But if I didn't hear the words from this, maybe it was the theatre.

Also purely awesome fight too. As someone said earlier, they did that fight and villain perfectly.
That song was in the closing credits. As they played the credits, not while the mid credits scenes were happening.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider

It was the theater you were in, because I distinctly remember the "Holy shitballs" being sung during that fight scene and was like "wait, what am I hearing?"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tim Miller and Reynolds were fighting over what kind of movie they wanted to make. Miller wanted to make a all in Summer action blockbuster, while Reynolds wanted to keep it small and closer to the original film.
I thought miller left because he wanted the sequell budget the same as the first. He didnt want the sequel bigger