Deadpool 2 (2018)

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Regardless of the flaws people may see in DP / DP2 (trailers), you have to give them props. Someone out there is a marketing genius and Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool. He is on par with RDJ / Ironman and Jackman / Wolverine. They are the characters and dude is killing it.

• 10Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah when he finally hangs up the red hood it's gonna be damn near impossible for anyone to follow in his footsteps for a long while.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Royal

Awww ... he even wrote his name on their shoes, just like Andy.

image.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Trying to go through trailer, seems like there's a bunch of characters I can't make out. In the helicopter there appear to be two other mutants, one is maybe Bishop? Not sure who the other is.

Royal

One appears to be Shatterstar (behind Crews).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
If you pause at 50 seconds in the Cable trailer there's a Bob Ross picture in the background on the right.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ridiculous head thing could be shatterstar. but I think its Juggernaut.
Im not following it enough to know if either was announced.

other guy with slicked back hair, and mask over his mouth. not sure. greenish outfit.
And yes, terry crews up front. Terry crews probably playing himself.

"we need to get a team of special people together to take out mastermold! Domino, cable, deadpool, shatterstar, collossus, teenage warhead, and Terry crews"

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Charlie had the same, but says it's Zeitgeist in the chopper, not Garrison Kane. Krews might be Anarchist (lol, the Old Spice guy w/ acidic sweat?) also. Both of those characters are on this cover.

latest

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Someone out there is a marketing genius and Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool. He is on par with RDJ / Ironman and Jackman / Wolverine. They are the characters and dude is killing it.

Honestly, Ryan Reynolds is that marketing genius. He saw the potential and fought tooth and nail for this series to get the greenlight. Obviously it was self-serving as he's literally the perfect person to play the role, but he made this movie a reality.

Ryan Reynolds on Why 'Deadpool' Nearly Gave Him a Nervous Breakdown

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
very soon deadpool is going to hit a ceiling on being awesome. i mean, i think so anyway. reynolds keeps nailing it out of the park so i'm assuming the law of averages is going to come down real hard on him.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
very soon deadpool is going to hit a ceiling on being awesome. i mean, i think so anyway. reynolds keeps nailing it out of the park so i'm assuming the law of averages is going to come down real hard on him.

So how many Deadpool movies does it take to average out X-Men 3, Apocalypse, and Origins : Wolverine?

• 3Worf