Deadpool 2 (2018)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I just can't see how this was that bad. Just those scenes extended a little longer would already be an awesome movie it seems. I laughed a lot at that trailer, and so did the coworkers who were watching. First day IMAX for me again for sure.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I hate hate hate the overused syncing of gunshots to music in trailers, it was cool the first couple times, but now it's in EVERY action movie trailer...

... that said, "I'm gonna knock you out! *BANG BANG*" put a smile on my face. Well done DP2.

Can't wait!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This looks just as stupid as the first one, in a good way. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trailer was mostly action scenes, everything in between could be atrocious and where the reshoots are (which would obviously be cheaper to fix)

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just realized Domino is Earn's girlfriend from Atlanta. Neat.

Looks fucking great. I see his grey X-Force outfit in there. Hopefully the body count is insanely high, because honestly that + jokes are all we REALLY need.

Caliane

Can some of you ultra nerds lay down some backstory on Cable?
son of Scott Summers and Jean Grey. In the future, constantly fights Apocalypse. Hates Bishop. Infected with techno-organic virus that will turn him into a robot slave of Apocalypse. his physic mutant powers are deadlocked with the virus, holding it at bay, with only his arm transformed.
Comes back in time for various reasons. preventing bad futures.

Deadpool and Cable have a history of a buddy cop, straightman/comic relief duo.

Most recently, Surrogate father to Hope Summers. Hope was the first mutant born after "no more mutants". she was taken to the future by Cable to protect her till adulthood, as the chosen messiah prophecies to save Earth. (from the Phoenix)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
son of Scott Summers and Jean Grey. In the future, constantly fights Apocalypse. Hates Bishop. Infected with techno-organic virus that will turn him into a robot slave of Apocalypse. his physic mutant powers are deadlocked with the virus, holding it at bay, with only his arm transformed.
Comes back in time for various reasons. preventing bad futures.

Most recently, Surrogate father to Hope Summers. Hope was the first mutant born after "no more mutants". she was taken to the future by Cable to protect her till adulthood, as the chosen messiah prophecies to save Earth. (from the Phoenix)

That's pretty badass. Do we know who the kid is in the trailer without spoilering?

• 1Like

Caliane

original character do not steal I think.
Based very heavily on Kid Apocalypse from X-Force. (clone of Apocalypse)

Apocalypse reincarnated as a 12yr old child. X-force was sent in to assassinate him.
when seeing their target they all refused. Except Fantomex. who shot him in the head.
Fantomex did however, take some of his blood. And, created a clone.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What? No, this is a comic book. It went well, and they all lived happily ever after. Really strange end to the series.