Deadpool 2 (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Rofl I look at the painting and go Goonies? Not realising that brand was played by brolin...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
very soon deadpool is going to hit a ceiling on being awesome. i mean, i think so anyway. reynolds keeps nailing it out of the park so i'm assuming the law of averages is going to come down real hard on him.

Yeah but, if we are going by averages, then 100% of all Deadpool movies so far are awesome. The sequels are destined for greatness.

• 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
Still salty about Domino.

I thought about this some. I came to the conclusion that yea they didn't really have to change her, but having Deadpool interact with what is probably going to be a bad-ass Blaxploitation era woman is going to generate a good amount of laughs

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I thought about this some. I came to the conclusion that yea they didn't really have to change her, but having Deadpool interact with what is probably going to be a bad-ass Blaxploitation era woman is going to generate a good amount of laughs

Hope so. Gotta give this a shot after the first one, they earned that much. But the Domino thing is prolly going to pick at me whereas it wouldn't a few years ago.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
d.jpg

Still salty about Domino.

She was written for the comics to be a black nubian princess, she was cast to be a black nubian princess, and anyone who thinks otherwise is CIS scum that should die to make way for a glorious brown future.

w2.jpg

c.gif

gak

<Gold Donor>
Googled her because the only comics I ever read were lobo and thanos quest, she has nice breastesesteses...

do.jpg

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
screening held today, some people didn't like it but who knows maybe it was a bunch of idiots who think it needs black panther in it

Snu8s7I.png

g5n3FGE.png

• 1Worf

elidib

Vyemm Raider
if your first criticism of a movie is that it's half an hour longer than the first movie, I place no value in your opinion. I for one, would be glad Vanessa wasn't a major part of the movie, more room for Cable.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vanessa being 'wasted' sounds like someone pissed off the movie didn't manage to tick every item on the diversity checklist or something, like not enough of the movie dedicated to womyn stuff or some such shit. I mean that's just his damn girlfriend, she delivered some of the funniest jokes in the first one but she didn't exactly have a lot of screen time.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Maybe she's drunk and naked the whole movie.

Fingers crossed!

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Not sure why anyone was doubting this. Looks fucking great. X-Force jersey will be a top seller lol

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I really don't care that Domino isn't pale....I don't. But I really don't like her look either.

And I can get over that if it's a good performance.