Deadpool (2016)

Cybsled

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */on Wolverine: Origins ;p

joz123

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_123756.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the internet is somewhat responsible for the death of obligatory titties, when we were growing up, other than pure open and magazines which you had to go out and buy, action movies and mediocre showtime HBO stuff was where you got your titty fix now its like ehh titties that reminds me I gotta go online on my phone and look up any depraved act I can think of. I know as a boy growing up on those movies they were a highlight
My fix was skinemax late night. They had classic film series like Lady Chatterly, Happy Hooker, and Emanuele.

Cybsled

Hey, in the days when it took like an hour to download some 200x100 video with horrible quality, those shows filled a valuable niche in the lives of people!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Real Sex was all kinds of awesome. I wish they'd bring it back so I can learn about more crazy shit like pony play. I don't even care if half the nekkid women were horrid looking and you'd be lucky to get one good looking woman per episode who might not even get naked. It's always the saggy ugly bitches who are quickest to take the clothes off. Cat house was another one who's run was too short. Was that the first ever reality show?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
http://media.giphy.com/media/l0NwOb9...XK9O/giphy.gif

Marketing has caused more viral marketing. Deadpool is so obscure to the general public that I can genuinely seeing this becoming the new "big thing" and spawning a franchise.
It's got the Marvel halo. My kids want to go see it, just because of the Marvel logo on it. I haven't had the heart to break it to them, that Deadpool is not for kids. My five year old boy keeps raving about Deadpool.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
It's got the Marvel halo. My kids want to go see it, just because of the Marvel logo on it. I haven't had the heart to break it to them, that Deadpool is not for kids. My five year old boy keeps raving about Deadpool.
Yeah, my six year old is the same way. I think it was Deadpool in the Lego Marvel game that made him like Deadpool, and now he hates that he can't go see the movie.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, my six year old is the same way. I think it was Deadpool in the Lego Marvel game that made him like Deadpool, and now he hates that he can't go see the movie.
They play the crap out of Marvel vs Capcom, and between that and his appearance on Ultimate Spiderman, they seem to think he's just like Spiderman. LOL.

I've tried to convert everyone in my house to comic book readers, but alas, I'm the only one interested. They are more interested in the superhero games, shows and movies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
IMAX tickets just went on sale, if you're interested. Got mine for the 11th at 7pm, can't wait.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm thinking this is the perfect movie for studio bar and grill, can get my drink on while watching and maybe they will serve up some chimis

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Nothing to do with viral marketing, there's been people cosplaying Deadpool semi-famously for years.This guygot himself pretty internet famous for doing it. Goes by D-Piddy.

Best of Deadpool (gifs) : reddit.com

WW5kguH.gif
Fucks sake dude, read the entire post. I meant from the standpoint of it being an obscure IP and now I got Facebook feeds from people who didn't even know who Deadpool was two weeks ago posting shit like that. That's targeted marketing done damn well, and it's being reposted....VIRAL! I just didn't feel like writing a fucking dissertation on the subject. But thank you for the correction, sir. It was a greatly needed clarification much in the way I imagine you probably point out to people they are bald, or missing a finger keeping up the tradition of your forefathers careful eye of making sure Hitler never missed a Jew.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The marketing for this movie is just fucking incredible.
The guys over at Collider keep saying it's the best marketing campaign they've ever seen for a movie and the brains behind it have probably secured themselves positions in the movie promotional biz for the rest of their lives.

CYszDWBWMAAYtIZ.png

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yeah, but Snakes on a Plane was highly praised for its marketing, too. Let's hope Deadpool's fate is a little brighter.