Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Now add:
sword blade GIF by BBQ Films

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It would be pretty amazing and opportune if he did a multiverse thing with only disliked representations of characters. He'd be able to provide Green lantern himself!

Can we get the Sylas Sylas opinion on whether this will be a reset of the fox verse or instead a reset of the reynold verse?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Maybe in Blade 3: No Fangs Grown in 2072

This movie has huge potential in this whole multiverse saga, maybe the most of any deadpool movie because in many ways you can do a lot of things that can be waved away with multiverse nonsense.
Lets see if they can make the best of it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Not sure if posted yet, but Zazie Beets aka Domino isn't coming back for Deadpool 3.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That blows. I really liked her character; had the right demeanor for me.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wonder if it had something to do with her stunt double dying in the last flick. She was considered a diversity hire and didn't wear a helmet.

• 1WTF

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I think there was a lot of shit given at first, but people get over it when the actor does a good job, and the product is good.
The fact that Ultimate Nick Fury was already based on Jackson prob didn't hurt either.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The normies didn't know to be outraged and the comic nerds had already dealt with it years before in the comics.
i think we were pretty happy with the upgrade from david hasselhoff

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And diversity doesn't matter if the person hired actually does a good job, like BoozeCube BoozeCube said. The actress that played Domino, while black, played the role quite well. It just flowed together well, making a good story. If she wasn't a good actress, things would have changed.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's a multiverse movie, so replacing her is easy peasy to write in. Just need a good actress to replace her.