Deadpool & Wolverine

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
tumblr_pecc7suAgn1x839ufo5_540.gif
Man I don't remember seeing that in the movie. My god.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man I don't remember seeing that in the movie. My god.
she made a point of talking about it in the news cycle, that she purposefully didn't shave her armpits for some women's solidarity nonsense, but they absolutely avoided ever showing it on screen

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Jesus being race swapped to a blonde, white guy is still super-popular.

The earliest images of Jesus Christ emerged in the first through third centuries A.D., amidst concerns about idolatry. They were less about capturing the actual appearance of Christ than about clarifying his role as a ruler or as a savior.

To clearly indicate these roles, early Christian artists often relied on syncretism, meaning they combined visual formats from other cultures.

Probably the most popular syncretic image is Christ as the Good Shepherd, a beardless, youthful figure based on pagan representations of Orpheus, Hermes and Apollo.

Apollo:
1688476056220.jpeg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well yeah, it would be cool to see him come in as Bat Man.

Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

DC is too fucking stupid to handle such a chance at a hilarious cross over. They are only good at animated movies and even that I am unsure of now days.

It is a shame how badly they shit the bed. They could have made a fucking killing with Henry Cavil and Jason Mamoa but no they had to make the worst Justice League in the world and the picked a gay fsggot pedo to be the Flash.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
As Affleck shows up, he'll growl "I am... Daredevil." Camera pans to Charlie Cox who looks up with a "wha...?" expression. Affleck then says "I mean Batman."

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's a multiverse movie, so replacing her is easy peasy to write in. Just need a good actress to replace her.
862ec339e812db3a1de2826958c65106.jpg

I kid, because she's already got a great character, but that reminds me that Yukio better be in this fucking movie!!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
862ec339e812db3a1de2826958c65106.jpg

I kid, because she's already got a great character, but that reminds me that Yukio better be in this fucking movie!!

Confirmed so far are Blind Al, Dopinder, Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio, Vanessa, Peter (for some unknown but probably hilarious reason), Elektra, Emma Corrin (undisclosed), and Matthew Mcfayden (undisclosed / possible TVA agent Paradox / Tom from Succession).

Rumored are Loki, Mobius, Affleck Daredevil, Channing Tatum Gambit, OG Xavier / Magneto / Storm / Jean Gray / Cyclops / Nightcrawler, Brian Cox Stryker, 838 Wanda, Chris Evans Human Torch

This is the 4chan leak from the same guy who leaked a lot of true shit in the past. If its true I think it sounds funny as fuck but most leaks are not (I still feel ripped off by no Tom Cruise Iron Man)

Deadpool is arrested for time crimes by messing around with Cables device at the end of Deadpool 2

Cable and Domino do not appear but it is mentioned by a judge for the TVA (Emma Corrin) that the TVA returned Cable to his original time period in exchange for confiscating his time travel technology. The TVA is not fond of the X-Men movies various methods of time travel (Cable, Kitty's mind projection) because they're a hassle to clean up. Before he's sentenced to erasure, Deadpool gets leniency due to the pleadings by a TVA Agent, Paradox (Matthew McFadyen), who Deadpool insists on calling Bob because his name "sounds too long", asking the judge to let him make up for his crimes by helping him on a mission for the TVA.

When 616 Wanda died, her spirit inhabited the body of 838 Wanda. However, the struggle for control damaged her mind, eviscerating the 838 Earth. As a result, 838 has been changed into a new world, House of M style, where Magneto (Ian McKellen and now Wanda's adoptive father) rules the earth and mutants are the majority of the population. The X-Men, styled after the 90s designs but played by most of the Singer cast, work for Magneto to "protect" the mutant world from the human brotherhood, made up of some supporting characters characters, including Nick Fury, Jimmy Woo, Dopinder, and Pete from Deadpool 2, as well as sympathetic mutants, Colossus, Yukio, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, and Wolverine.

Once Logan hears that time travel is possible, he hijacks Bobs TVA device to attempt to change history, which sends him through the various Fox worlds, as well as a cameo by Channing Tatum as a future Gambit, and eventually ending up in the events of X2 and Last Stand, where Wanda's alterations to history made Magnetos victory over humanity come true. Deadpool enlists the Fox heroes who don't die in a fight against Magnetos forces, in a redo of Last Stands Golden Gate Bridge fight, as well as the Logan movie Logan and X23 and several different Deadpools, including one who's just Ryan Reynolds in a Wrexham shirt.

It spirals out of control and almost everyone dies, including a massive amount of civilians, a complete clusterfuck, and once the dust settles Wanda is depowered by the mutant cure, and the TVA banishes her, Deadpool, Paradox, and House of M Logan to the main MCU timeline declaring them someone else's problem. Logan sets off to find the rest of this world's mutants and Deadpool goes back to his apartment to find Blind Al in his bed.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Confirmed so far are Blind Al, Dopinder, Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio, Vanessa, Peter (for some unknown but probably hilarious reason), Elektra, Emma Corrin (undisclosed), and Matthew Mcfayden (undisclosed / possible TVA agent Paradox / Tom from Succession).

Rumored are Loki, Morbius, Affleck Daredevil, Channing Tatum Gambit, OG Xavier / Magneto / Storm / Jean Gray / Cyclops / Nightcrawler, Brian Cox Stryker, 838 Wanda, Chris Evans Human Torch

This is the 4chan leak from the same guy who leaked a lot of true shit in the past. If its true I think it sounds funny as fuck but most leaks are not (I still feel ripped off by no Tom Cruise Iron Man)

Deadpool is arrested for time crimes by messing around with Cables device at the end of Deadpool 2

Cable and Domino do not appear but it is mentioned by a judge for the TVA (Emma Corrin) that the TVA returned Cable to his original time period in exchange for confiscating his time travel technology. The TVA is not fond of the X-Men movies various methods of time travel (Cable, Kitty's mind projection) because they're a hassle to clean up. Before he's sentenced to erasure, Deadpool gets leniency due to the pleadings by a TVA Agent, Paradox (Matthew McFadyen), who Deadpool insists on calling Bob because his name "sounds too long", asking the judge to let him make up for his crimes by helping him on a mission for the TVA.

When 616 Wanda died, her spirit inhabited the body of 838 Wanda. However, the struggle for control damaged her mind, eviscerating the 838 Earth. As a result, 838 has been changed into a new world, House of M style, where Magneto (Ian McKellen and now Wanda's adoptive father) rules the earth and mutants are the majority of the population. The X-Men, styled after the 90s designs but played by most of the Singer cast, work for Magneto to "protect" the mutant world from the human brotherhood, made up of some supporting characters characters, including Nick Fury, Jimmy Woo, Dopinder, and Pete from Deadpool 2, as well as sympathetic mutants, Colossus, Yukio, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, and Wolverine.

Once Logan hears that time travel is possible, he hijacks Bobs TVA device to attempt to change history, which sends him through the various Fox worlds, as well as a cameo by Channing Tatum as a future Gambit, and eventually ending up in the events of X2 and Last Stand, where Wanda's alterations to history made Magnetos victory over humanity come true. Deadpool enlists the Fox heroes who don't die in a fight against Magnetos forces, in a redo of Last Stands Golden Gate Bridge fight, as well as the Logan movie Logan and X23 and several different Deadpools, including one who's just Ryan Reynolds in a Wrexham shirt.

It spirals out of control and almost everyone dies, including a massive amount of civilians, a complete clusterfuck, and once the dust settles Wanda is depowered by the mutant cure, and the TVA banishes her, Deadpool, Paradox, and House of M Logan to the main MCU timeline declaring them someone else's problem. Logan sets off to find the rest of this world's mutants and Deadpool goes back to his apartment to find Blind Al in his bed.
That's fucking great 😂