Deadpool & Wolverine

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope this rumor is true.

Screenshot_2023-09-20-00-36-49-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Supposedly the movie would have Deadpool searching across the multiverse to find the ultimate best Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), and there'd be several variants (Karl Urban, Daniel Radcliffe, etc..).

Fadaar

That guy
JFC there's only 3 years between him and Jackman. Guess he probably doesn't want to do MCU stuff long-term, which tbh with how shit it's been since Endgame I wouldn't want to either other than the money. And yes I know he already had that small part in the Thor franchise.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Supposedly the movie would have Deadpool searching across the multiverse to find the ultimate best Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), and there'd be several variants (Karl Urban, Daniel Radcliffe, etc..).
If we're going to have a movie full of a bunch of Wolverine variants, I'd like to see Zach Galifianakis and Ricky Berwick play a variant as well.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The need to introduce the other pools.
Ladypool, Dogpool, Headpool, Kidpool
there is some rumor going around that kidpool will be in this, and reynolds responded to it (or was asked, i'm not sure) saying that if kidpool would be in it, the entire deadpool corps should be in it, too. so, you know, take that for what it's worth.