Deadpool & Wolverine

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Watching the trailer again... For like the 80th time. He brought back Shatter star, so I'm curious if brought the rest of X-force back. The TVA had been watching Deadpool for quite awhile given the monitors with him on it. There's a Green Lantern reference on his apartment door and his car salesman uniform is a Spider-Man reference. The main villain is the bald bitch which I think is going to be Xavier's daughter. Nova. The Avengers monitor scene I think is Paradox showing Wade what he may encounter on his mission because the next scene he appears to be in the same (maybe) forest that the Avengers were in, in Age of Ultron. Deadpool may be tasked with hunting down the "mutants" Wonda specifically. So, maybe an element of "Deadpool kills the Marvel universe" is in this film. Due to Wonda also fucking up the timelines later on. Those are my guesses anyway.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Watching the trailer again... For like the 80th time. He brought back Shatter star, so I'm curious if brought the rest of X-force back. The TVA had been watching Deadpool for quite awhile given the monitors with him on it. There's a Green Lantern reference on his apartment door and his car salesman uniform is a Spider-Man reference. The main villain is the bald bitch which I think is going to be Xavier's daughter. Nova. The Avengers monitor scene I think is Paradox showing Wade what he may encounter on his mission because the next scene he appears to be in the same (maybe) forest that the Avengers were in, in Age of Ultron. Deadpool may be tasked with hunting down the "mutants" Wonda specifically. So, maybe an element of "Deadpool kills the Marvel universe" is in this film. Due to Wonda also fucking up the timelines later on. Those are my guesses anyway.

Holy fuck, What have they done to comics since I read them regularly before All New Different. I was reading everything when the Ultimates were big, and then I read about this DC 60's level shit. Fake edit: This is 2001? Although not surprised this is a Grant Morrison creation. Comics are like 80's music: We remember the good stuff and filter out all of the piles of trash crap they shoveled at us on the radio.

Wikipedia said:
Cassandra Nova began life at the same time as Charles Xavier. Conceived without a body, Cassandra improvised one by copying Xavier's DNA to make her own body, effectively becoming his twin sister. She grew with her brother until she had fully formed hands and eyes, when she decided to try to kill Charles by attempting to strangle him with his own umbilical cord. Charles defended himself by hitting her with a psychic blast,[2] which caused his mother to have a miscarriage, resulting in her physical body being stillborn.[3] Despite this, the creature survived as chaotic cellular matter that clung to a sewer wall for decades, rebuilding its physical form and perfecting its effort to mimic human traits.[4] During this time, she grew convinced that the womb in which she had fought Charles and the universe she now inhabited were one and the same, a universe in which only she and Charles were real, and that her purpose was to destroy every illusion Charles held dear: his dream, his X-Men, and his beloved Lilandra

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
426174630_790812229752593_887863060807374856_n.jpg

ok i know the first one is ant man 3 and modok

oh i guess she hulk and secret invasion? huh, didn't know mother of dragons was in that one and ... turns into hulk? drax? lol

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
426174630_790812229752593_887863060807374856_n.jpg

ok i know the first one is ant man 3 and modok

oh i guess she hulk and secret invasion? huh, didn't know mother of dragons was in that one and ... turns into hulk? drax? lol
That is Photoshop but Mother of Dragons got every power in secret invasion or some shit

Homsar

Is it Shopped? I vaguely remember that scene. I'd check but unsubbed for months now.
The meme/photo or whatever is just pointing out a fraction of the failures the last few years. Reynolds being able to do a big fuck you do Disney/Marvel is surprising.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So, watching the trailer again. There's a comic book laying next Deadpool in the sand which is a "Secret Wars" comic. So whoever said DOOM might be the villain. You may be right. So, maybe the henchman with the rifle is a Doom henchman. We may have several villains in this, in typical Spider-Man fashion. Nova and Doom.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am still pumped for this movie. Ryan Reynolds is pure win as long as he still has passion for the role, which it seems like he does.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Is it Shopped? I vaguely remember that scene. I'd check but unsubbed for months now.

Yeah, 1.06 mark.

So glad I've quit watching anything by Disney. I skipped Thor, Ant man, she hulk, echo, Marvels, secret invasion or whatever luckily.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Call me a boomer and PC master race but I'm not at all sad I only use my phone for texts, calendar, maps, spotify, and the occasional phone call. Sounds fucking exhausting to have to swipe through hundreds of videos to find something interesting. That's like going to the store and walking up and down every aisle rather than just picking up what you need.
I just don't understand why you'd willingly subject yourself to the brainwashing that is Tiktok/Instagram.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Call me a boomer and PC master race but I'm not at all sad I only use my phone for texts, calendar, maps, spotify, and the occasional phone call. Sounds fucking exhausting to have to swipe through hundreds of videos to find something interesting. That's like going to the store and walking up and down every aisle rather than just picking up what you need.
Well fuck me, I'm not even 40 yet and I love walking down an aisle. I just went to get some coffee and next thing I know I got 3 things of gelato, lobster bisque which I've never had or no what it taste like and 10 other random things. Then sitting in my car with no coffee

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well fuck me, I'm not even 40 yet and I love walking down an aisle. I just went to get some coffee and next thing I know I got 3 things of gelato, lobster bisque which I've never had or no what it taste like and 10 other random things. Then sitting in my car with no coffee
Lobster bisque has been pretty good both times I tried it. Panera version and walmart versions.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lobster bisque has been pretty good both times I tried it. Panera version and walmart versions.

I have memories of clam chowder being served at Orlando all you can eats on family vacations to Disney as a kid.

I also remember the waitress saying the record number of lobsters by one person at Seafood | Boston Lobster Feast | Florida was 144+

The price of their buffet is my inflation tracker. 25 years ago it was $19.99, IIRC that may have been with a coupon. I guess just over triple the price isn't that bad

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I just quickly noticed this on Youtube. Haven't watched it yet, but the title was clickbaity, which lead to me sharing it here. I don't know if it's truthful at all, or 100% fabrication. But whatever. Eat a bag of dicks.

• 1EyeRoll

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So I just quickly noticed this on Youtube. Haven't watched it yet, but the title was clickbaity, which lead to me sharing it here. I don't know if it's truthful at all, or 100% fabrication. But whatever. Eat a bag of dicks.

Mike Zeroh is 100% bullshit. Unless you have something backed by multiple other sources you can ignore everything he says.

• 1Like