Deadwood

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Among other things I wonder how they're going to replace Powers Boothe. He was fantastic in the role he had.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This show was great, but I do not have high hopes for this movie. Every fiber of my being wants to be wrong in this.

I once wished on a monkey's paw to bring this abomination into being -
life after.jpg

and it still angers up my blood almost ten years later. It was like someone was engaged in a Count de Monte Crisco tier revenge plot against me personally for some unknown slight and chose a straight to DVD movie as their coup de grace.

Hopefully Deadwood comes out better!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Among other things I wonder how they're going to replace Powers Boothe. He was fantastic in the role he had.

The movie is set 10 years after the series ended, so I imagine they will just say he left or died or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I once wished on a monkey's paw to bring this abomination into being -
View attachment 193967

and it still angers up my blood almost ten years later. It was like someone was engaged in a Count de Monte Crisco tier revenge plot against me personally for some unknown slight and chose a straight to DVD movie as their coup de grace.

Hopefully Deadwood comes out better!
I liked the show though. I didn't know they made a movie after.

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
seems rushed. 9 months from announcing it to release. if they bollocks this up after over 10 years of waiting, putting less effort into it than a single episode of GoT i swear to fucking christ HBO gabriels trumpet will produce you from the ass of a pig.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Since Powers is no longer around I'm hoping Miss Stubbs is running the Bella.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Interesting that Hearst is still there, wonder how that's gonna play out after 10 years.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hmmm, I might be remembering this wrong but hadn't they introduced Wyatt Earp as a character toward the end of S3, like right before the show got cancelled? Didn't notice him in the trailer at all which is unfortunate.

Don't know how I feel about the trailer. Remaining cautiously optimistic.