Deadwood

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One last hurrah from a stellar cast. Too bad they didn't do it before Powers Boothe died.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Colter Wall in the trailer and a role for Jason Isbell. Somebody there has some good taste in country music.

Hmmm, I might be remembering this wrong but hadn't they introduced Wyatt Earp as a character toward the end of S3, like right before the show got cancelled? Didn't notice him in the trailer at all which is unfortunate.

He wasn't really "introduced as a character". He and Morgan rode into town, acted like shitheels, Morgan shot one of Hearsts lackeys, Bullock told them to get the fuck out of town, and they did. I don't really think there was anything more coming in that storyline.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was given Alma Garret. Not sure why though. I chose that I'm a guy. /shrugs

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Seeing Olyphant cowboy'ed up makes me want to watch Justified again.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I keep trying to hold on to the slim hope that they’ll all just say “F it” and agree to restart the series again.

It won’t happen I know, but a fella can dream.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Seeing Olyphant cowboy'ed up makes me want to watch Justified again.

I feel like Justified didn't get as much attention as it deserved in pop culture. 6 seasons and they were all good and the final episode was great. I have all 6 seasons on bluray and try to get anyone I can to watch it.

• 2Solidarity

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like Justified didn't get as much attention as it deserved in pop culture. 6 seasons and they were all good and the final episode was great. I have all 6 seasons on bluray and try to get anyone I can to watch it.

We dug coal together.

• 2Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I agree on Justified being underrated. I try to get some people to give it a watch with "You liked the Wire, imagine Redneck Wire".

This movie is the only reason my HBO subscription will last past the final GoT episode.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Also got Al, but I literally said to myself, "what would Al do?" for every question.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Wild Bill Hickok
Determined and dangerous, you are a gambler and fearless about living life, despite being a bit weary, your are still quick to defend yourself and others.

Sounds about right. Suppose I should re-watch to refresh the lost memory.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Also got Al, but I literally said to myself, "what would Al do?" for every question.

I consider Al my spirit animal.... I have a friend at work, we are constantly having sms based snark side conversations during large meetings. And they've actually had to deal with me just texting the word "Cocksuckers!" multiple times to keep from saying it out loud.

• 1Worf
I consider Al my spirit animal.... I have a friend at work, we are constantly having sms based snark side conversations during large meetings. And they've actually had to deal with me just texting the word "Cocksuckers!" multiple times to keep from saying it out loud.

True story. I was having a friendly debate with a colleague (who is also a good friend) and I lost the argument (it was about some office policy, trivial), and I slipped into Wu's accent and sliced my hand across my neck and said "cocksucker!" We both laughed since he is also0 a Deadwood fan.

Well, it turns out some snowflake overheard our convo and reported me to HR for *both* using a "potentially hurtful word" AND doing so using an Asian accent.

I tried to explain things but I knew there was no way I was going to win this, not at my workplace, so I agreed to apologize to the snowflake, who never watches TV and is what gives PC culture the bad name it so often deserved.

Cocksucker.

Why are people so damn angry?

• 1Worf