Dealing with addiction

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Definitely not. It's still the same story. I just can't drink because then I seek that. Can't seem to go more than 2 weeks sober, if that.

Sure it was fun and what not going home with a gorgeous broad and partying, etc. Still frustrated at my behavior. Just can't move forward in my life if I keep fucking doing this and I'm frustrated at me and venting here

Like how do you save yourself from your self

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Most people are unable to stop using drugs/alcohol on their own and require treatment.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Definitely not. It's still the same story. I just can't drink because then I seek that. Can't seem to go more than 2 weeks sober, if that.

Sure it was fun and what not going home with a gorgeous broad and partying, etc. Still frustrated at my behavior. Just can't move forward in my life if I keep fucking doing this and I'm frustrated at me and venting here

Like how do you save yourself from your self
Oh LulzSect LulzSect , please keep trying; seek a new self; keep the good parts of the old self, acknowledge the "less than" parts of the old self for the lessons. Do what Vanderhoof says knowing it's fucking hard...and vent it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Thanks for the kind words forum chums. I'm home binging on Preacher and Chinese food tonight.

:emoji_banana:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good call. I got spoiled by NAME REDACTED posting his own spoiler response and breaking the /spoiler tag of the post he was quoting, while somehow forgetting spoiler tags of his own.

I got double spoilered, but like a boss I told mods to just fix it.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Good call. I got spoiled by NAME REDACTED posting his own spoiler response and breaking the /spoiler tag of the post he was quoting, while somehow forgetting spoiler tags of his own.

I got double spoilered, but like a boss I told mods to just fix it.
Good thing I reported his post and he got banned off of my report you cuck

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Off the wagon for the last few days.

Lost a dear friend to some bullshit.
Almost put a bullet through my monitor so I wouldn't self commiserate with morons online.

Thinking it's time for a massive life change. or a doubling down. not sure yet.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The double post was NOT the internet telling you to double down.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Off the wagon for the last few days.

Lost a dear friend to some bullshit.
Almost put a bullet through my monitor so I wouldn't self commiserate with morons online.

Thinking it's time for a massive life change. or a doubling down. not sure yet.

Sorry buddy.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Thank you to whoever cleaned that up.

Sorry I went off.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Yeah, I continue to fall off the wagon.

I came clean to my folks about my "issues". I'm handing over financial control of my income to them and moving out of my party scene neighborhood soon.

Next step is finding out a closer place for counseling. I'm frustrated as fuck that I have to do this, but I can't seem to break out of not doing this shit. At least I didn't fuck up my job this time.

Only success I had was when I was doing out patient rehab after work in 2015. As dumb and unnecessary as I thought it was, it did help me stay sober a few months.

Moving to a party scene neighborhood did not help. I'm not sure if I got into more trouble there in the last 2 years or during my midtown days with my ex years ago.

Drugs are bad kids.