Dealing with addiction

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Thank you to whoever cleaned that up.

Sorry I went off.

Damn what all did I miss? Only thing I saw was someone telling you to basically kill yourself(to the best of my recollection, the post didn't leave much of an impression on me other than he was being an ass). Did you sperg out afterwards?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Thank you @a_skeleton_03, but I'm just a Windows Systems guy for a creatives-type organization, not a dev.

Really going through with the professional/family support option. I'm so done with this relapse fuckery.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Yeah so I'm totally not moving

I talk mad woe is me cringe shit for a few days-week after coming down from a bad night

Just have to avoid midtown when I'm wasted on Fri/Sat

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Hyper -v Core is free.

Hyper-v core doesn't give you the ridiculously small footprint of nano. ESXi is a much better option if free is your only requirement. Technically though, Nano does not require activation or anything like that so if it's only for hobby, I'd just use it without licenses.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah so I'm totally not moving

I talk mad woe is me cringe shit for a few days-week after coming down from a bad night

Just have to avoid midtown when I'm wasted on Fri/Sat

WTF do you do in Midtown late night? That hood sucks.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
yeah ktown is a shithole
it's where i used to pick up and begin runnin around town once hopped up

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fell off the wagon hard tonight. Wednesday seems like a stupid time but the stars aligned I guess.

Was with some new friends I started DMing their 3.5 games with and one is a really chill ginger girl (I have a weakness) who wanted to hang out after. One thing. Another thing. A 5th and some blow later....

Was a great time, but regret has already set in pretty bad.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
A 5th on a Wednesday is rough. When I first moved to SF I used to go out and party like that on weeknights. I didn't know anyone so I would go out and just get fucked up. It was pretty telling that almost all my friends after six months or so were bartenders. Glad I didn't keep that up.

I dialed back the drinking a ton. I didn't drink for almost all of October and I've kept some of those habits. Sometimes I don't even drink on pool night. And that's like four hours at a bar. Waiting to crash and burn hard at some point during the holidays.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
mixing liquor and energy drinks is really bad for you, right?

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Fell off the wagon hard tonight. Wednesday seems like a stupid time but the stars aligned I guess.

Was with some new friends I started DMing their 3.5 games with and one is a really chill ginger girl (I have a weakness) who wanted to hang out after. One thing. Another thing. A 5th and some blow later....

Was a great time, but regret has already set in pretty bad.

Hot Gingers and Asians with Tits are worth falling off the wagon for.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Necromancy but honestly. I've drank every night to some degree for 3 months straight. I am.... Very very slowly losing control of it. I don't like where it is going. I know what to do I think but I don't know how to pull the trigger.

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder honestly what did you do?

• 1Solidarity