Death Stranding

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I did max a few more factions, built a nice zip-line network near Mountain Knot, those are fun as hell.

i almost finished the entire road in that area with only 2 sections left, need 3K chiral thingy, and 3K ceramic. I had to built that section almost by myself and man did it require a massive amount of ressources. i should easily finish it tomorrow morning and finish the factions I have and move on to chapter 6.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So I died for the first time. Episode 3 and was picking up Old supplies for a dude who hates us. Those old supplies were right in the middle of BT territory. I got killed by a massive beast, went to the beach, respawned in the same area, no BT's and just grabbed the loot I needed and left. Is this normal? BB was out so maybe that had something to do with it. If that is the case, wondering if you just get passed ALL the BT parts when BB is atoxicated or whatever they call it.
When you kill a mega BT it clears the area for awhile (and apparently if you die). Its the best way to farm crystals. Take a few blood nades/anti-BT weapon and they're pretty easy then just scoop da loot. Intentionally get caught to trigger it.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's the best way to deal with Mule camps? Went to one for a retrieval and the bola gun stun did not last long enough to pacify all the enemies and steal the item.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
What's the best way to deal with Mule camps? Went to one for a retrieval and the bola gun stun did not last long enough to pacify all the enemies and steal the item.
You have to go over and knock them out with square after you hit them with bolas or they break out.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Chris Ray Gun talked me into it. Downloading this thing now. Hopefully the power gamers have already moved on

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Head shots with bola will also knock them out directly. Every other body location just wraps them up and they'll get out eventually. Also I found that if you knock them out but leave some roaming around those roamers can go and wake up the knocked out ones which was pretty cool.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Forgot to return my copy to Red Box so just dropped it off. God Damn thing ended up being $22 to rent. Should have just bought the fucking thing.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Zipline network coming along nicely. Still need to do NE side of map where enginner/start city of chapter3 are but everything else has a path.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Chris Ray Gun talked me into it. Downloading this thing now. Hopefully the power gamers have already moved on
You'll have plenty to do. You wont even see construction for items you can't craft yet I'm pretty sure. Like no zip lines until you unlock it etc.. At least thats how i remember it. Most of the roads I had to do the majority of the work on to get them up.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
You'll have plenty to do. You wont even see construction for items you can't craft yet I'm pretty sure. Like no zip lines until you unlock it etc.. At least thats how i remember it. Most of the roads I had to do the majority of the work on to get them up.

As Sections get added into the Chiral network, you will see changes other then buildings, its interesting like areas start becoming more "flat" on routes, not just for roads too be built but it simulates the fact that porters are always running around the map.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
70 hours in, about to finish chapter 7. I finished building the roads, the I wasted tons of time to set of network of Zip-Lines all around Mountain Knot. That goes to Doctor, Robotist, Photographer, Mountianeer, Spiritualist, and 2 distribution centres. It’s not totally efficient since I tried using a lot of the zip-lines other people had put up, so there’s a lot of zig-zagging around, but it does the job.

Theres something I can’t explain about the fun of doing all of this...of the multiplayer aspect where you build things other uses, and you uses stuff others built. The game is so well designed in that aspect. And the way it keeps giving you new toys to play with that make your life as delivery guy so much better..

This is a short clip of about 13 minutes of me zipping around my network, going pretty all around the Mountain Knot area. It’s not edited so it shows me doing few deliveries and picking up new ones along the way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Do you unlock all areas from the story missions or are there some shelters that you have to find on your own? Got one on the lower right thats not connected yet.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There are a few I don't recall ever having a story mission send me to. I found them by picking up lost cargo that needed to go there.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Mrs. Bandwagon is watching all the cinematic cutscene on youtube right now, and very interested in the story.

Aazrael

Not sure what happened with this game but it ate 12 hours of both Saturday and Sunday.

I'm trying to play pretty relaxed and it is working. I had some issues with mules but once I kicked them unconscious it went a lot better.

Helped building a few roads and "just one more delivery" blew my weekend away.

It's a wierd but nice game. But movement/climbing is just as shitty as in MGS games.