Death Stranding

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
81 hours in I reach the western section and chapter 9. I have a feeling it will move fast from here on hand. So I have decided to port back to central section to finish the 2 or so faction I have left there.

Story is touching on so many subjects, especially if you read the emails and interviews. Really enjoying it, No rush to see it end yet though...need to do more deliveries. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
giving the game a break to play Jedi. I think the game itself is pretty neat, however i am getting tired of the deliveries (which is what the game is).
A to B to C to B to A to C to E to A to B, i just keep seeing the same things over and over, running the same paths. Eventually unlocking ways to do those paths faster.
I'll play the game here and there, just relaxed and maybe just do the main story to push through it. For now though, i can't bring myself to traversing the same paths over and over.

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This game + Conan Exile's gathering & building would be my all-time dream game I think. I'm anxious to try out whatever this auto-delivery bot is, but I'm guessing that's going to be underwhelming.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This game + Conan Exile's gathering & building would be my all-time dream game I think. I'm anxious to try out whatever this auto-delivery bot is, but I'm guessing that's going to be underwhelming.

You would be correct sir, the auto-delivery bot sucks.

The only use I have for it is to clear orders to place I don't need faction with, so the current place gets new orders. :)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
It completes a single order on its own while you do other stuff. It’s meh

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why does it suck?
Slow?
Capacity?
Reliability?
Damage or lost in transit?
reduced rewards when using it?
There's just not much point to it other than to clear out a delivery you've already completed before on Premium and scored Legend of Legends rank.

Fairly slow, 15-45 minutes depending on the delivery. Resting seems to override the realtime countdown and make stuff get there quicker though.

Not really.

Usually my packages are a lot more damaged than the estimate given. Like one time it said ~15% damage and it arrived 99% damaged.

This is the big one. If you need the likes it's always better to just do it yourself as a Premium delivery. If you don't need the likes, it's easier to just ignore it entirely.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I didn’t get to play much tonight, I did max out 2 more factions in central. I have 2 left in central and those in the east side to max them all. I advanced chapter 9 a bit, some cool stuff happening and I have a feeling the end is close. I look forward to how it will all end.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Finished tonight, man the last hour/hour and half is fucking amazing, a lot of stuff gets cleared up and the feels man the feels..

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Finished tonight, man the last hour/hour and half is fucking amazing, a lot of stuff gets cleared up and the feels man the feels..
I'm heading down the last stretch now. Think just a bunch of cut scenes and some final running to close it out. Been a fantastic trip.

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
So is MGS like this ? in anyway ... Was never really a fan of MGS but if the story is the same as this. I remember playing the NES one when it released.. my dad was a special op/army/black beret blah blah blah nut.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finishing up some big work deliveries this week. I hope to finis this game this weekend.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I got dragged down into the tar for the first time yesterday and it spawned those "boss monsters". I did not have any BT weapons on me though, what are you supposed to do in that situation? I started running and after a while I escaped the circle.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I got dragged down into the tar for the first time yesterday and it spawned those "boss monsters". I did not have any BT weapons on me though, what are you supposed to do in that situation? I started running and after a while I escaped the circle.
Usually the ghosts of other players will rise up and start tossing you shit if you hang out long enough.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Getting a bit bored on Chap 6. Does it pick up or just more of the same delivery missions dodging ghosts cargo and beying anoyed i filled up my van and back pack over capacity and can no longer drive? Jedi came in the mail today.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I gotta take a break. I’m about 45 hours in and the story is just too grim. It’s affecting my mood. Need to play something dumb for a week before I delve back in.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
You have no idea how satisfying this zip line was. Fucking wind farm.

• 1Like