Desktop Computers

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Logitech G400, still going strong. Good as new after $5 replacement microswitches and $2 replacement cable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've had a Naga Epic for at least 6 years now. By far my favorite mouse I've had

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not a fan of the Naga that I bought, but that's mostly because I didn't really feel like I utilized the side keys. I think a Hex would've been better for me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I mostly just use the front 6, I can use the other 6 but it is a bit of a pain.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I bought the Logitech version of the Naga years ago and never put the buttons to good use. There's just too many key combinations available on the keyboard with modifier keys to need that many on the mouse. I like a layout like the g502, which gives you enough to work with for some quick action abilities, and a few for mounts/map/autorun for when you need to take your hand off the keyboard for something.

The g502 is a pretty nice mouse overall. My only complaint is that it's too slim, and contributes to hand cramping while clawing it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've been enjoying this since my last G600 died.

1535410095336.png

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This article is pretty much selling me on the Deathadder Elite. Same ergonomics as regular Deathadder, Mamba, 96g weight, 50m click switches, 16000dpi and able to read up to 50G of acceleration, better located pads for a smoother glide.

Razer Deathadder Elite vs Chroma: Review and Comparison

Literally the only complaint I can have about Razer (besides how half assed shitty the Synapse ap was 6 years ago) is the rubber adhesive, but a little custom Gorilla glue solution has lasted 4+ years. The battery is whatever, since no battery powered mouse can handle a day's worth of gaming, and the disparity in latency is always noticeable.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This article is pretty much selling me on the Deathadder Elite. Same ergonomics as regular Deathadder, Mamba, 96g weight, 50m click switches, 16000dpi and able to read up to 50G of acceleration, better located pads for a smoother glide.

Literally the only complaint I can have about Razer (besides how half assed shitty the Synapse ap was 6 years ago) is the rubber adhesive, but a little custom Gorilla glue solution has lasted 4+ years. The battery is whatever, since no battery powered mouse can handle a day's worth of gaming, and the disparity in latency is always noticeable.
G900 lasts all day gaming for me and has 0 latency

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Target has the Deathadder Elite and G900 in stock, so ergonomics will decide. Read up and saw the G900 actually has better average latency than wired models, though the other stats are all "lower", and ultimately become arbitrary after a certain point, so as long as it fits my hand and doesn't feel cheap as shit, I may succumb. Though it is $40 more (like that's a real issue since I paid $150 for my Mamba, but that masterpiece has lasted me 6 years).

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Logitech G400, still going strong. Good as new after $5 replacement microswitches and $2 replacement cable.

The new Logitech G software lists a 'Logitech G MX518' as supported, so it looks like they are going to bring it back with all the new bells and whistles fairly soon.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, certainly not the most practical thing, but it's still neat. I have an extra AMD card laying around that I could use for it, and finally be able to use Freesync again, but I doubt that it'd be worth the bandwidth/latency problems involved

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

The only problem I have with that review:

Can you play without installing Synapse?
By the way, some players ask if they can play without installing Synapse. The general answer is yes for both models, but there is no reason to buy Razer mice if you don’t install Synapse. Synapse is what makes playing experience much better. I recommend installing this software because it allows to customize many things: sensitivity, speed, colors and so on and get what you pay for. Try the software and you will be 100% satisfied.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The only problem I have with that review:

I hate Synapse, it's a bloated piece of shit, when in reality the only option I need access to is the Polling Rate, since Windows defaults to 500 Hz. I definitely notice a huge difference between that and 1000 Hz.

1535637424553.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh I hate synapse too. i use it for dropping the dpi and changing colors, it just reads like it came straight from Razer marketing "plz use our software"

I really need a comparable mouse that has no software and just hardware control - aka the ducky shine of mice, since the Ducky has all RGB features hardware encoded.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh I hate synapse too. i use it for dropping the dpi and changing colors, it just reads like it came straight from Razer marketing "plz use our software"

I really need a comparable mouse that has no software and just hardware control - aka the ducky shine of mice, since the Ducky has all RGB features hardware encoded.

You might find this helpful: Find A Mouse - Rocket Jump Ninja

Dude seems to know what he's doing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hold up... Ducky makes mice? Ducky Secret M Shame it looks like it might be a little short, a little on the heavy side (120g), and only 5000dpi, but has Omron switches and Ducky's build quality...

I've owned a lot of keyboards (spilled copious amounts of beer on them), and landed on this: Ducky﹣One﹣TKL﹣Mechanical﹣Keyboard which I absolutely love, and have since stopped drinking at my desk.