Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Don't worry @Bandwagon they also already know what they are going to cut from Destiny 2 to make it happen, hopefully this time without being as obvious! So technically they learned their lesson. Instead of cutting content and being so blatantly obvious, be less obvious and spent more time cutting that content out.

Don't forget to pay $199 for those sweet Legendary Emotes!

Don't you have like 100+ hours of destiny played?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wow, which one of these developers touched you in the no-no square, Ut?

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Don't you have like 100+ hours of destiny played?

Not sure buddy :) But enough to know I won't be buying Destiny 2 if they pull the same shit. (Most of my playtime came from Taken King, which was a hell of a lot better than anything else in the game to date)

How the hell can anyone get hyped about a reveal which will reveal nothing, and, a sequel where the original fucked over their entire customer base with a marketing campaign that totally lied about anything and everything the game actually came out with. This is why we cannot have nice things folks. So instead of blowing this bullshit marketing reveal, you know because when they did the last one they were so truthful, take it with a grain of salt until you see what actually comes out and if they learned anything by destroying their reputation.

And if you think Bungie is Bungie, Bioware is Guerilla games.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bunch of sandy fucking vaginas in here. OMG THEY PLANNED OUT DLC. No fucking shit you losers.

• 2Like
  • 1SJW
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And just a reminder, here is the gameplay reveal for Destiny 1.

You let me know how that all turned out.

Notice that Dinklage's ghost actually had a personality as he goes to find a way to light up the area they are in so the players can see.

I never saw this shit ONCE in the game.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Bunch of sandy fucking vaginas in here. OMG THEY PLANNED OUT DLC. No fucking shit you losers.

They cut the last DLC. Why the hell should we expect any different this go around? Planned my ass. Like they planned the last one? Here was the planning meeting.

"Cut half the game and stitch it together the best you can, we are selling the cut half of the game as DLC"

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They cut the last DLC. Why the hell should we expect any different this go around? Planned my ass. Like they planned the last one? Here was the planning meeting.

"Cut half the game and stitch it together the best you can, we are selling the cut half of the game as DLC"

How the flying fuck do you think this shit works? You think they just make the base game then think "hmm now what'? If you don't like it don't buy the fucking game. Every company that wants to stay in business does this shit. You think WoW just works on the one expansion and doesn't plan ahead to other xpacs and patches? WoW constantly cuts content to move it for other patches and xpacs but that's ok for some reason.

• 1SJW

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
How the flying fuck do you think this shit works? You think they just make the base game then think "hmm now what'? If you don't like it don't buy the fucking game. Every company that wants to stay in business does this shit. You think WoW just works on the one expansion and doesn't plan ahead to other xpacs and patches? WoW constantly cuts content to move it for other patches and xpacs but that's ok for some reason.

Oh shut the fuck up. (Still love you)

I know exactly how it works. Here is how it is "SUPPOSED" to work.

Release game, have planned docs for DLC, split main team to two teams, allocate one to each DLC doc, create and design DLC, release DLC, switch both teams back into a new team to start a sequel or a new project.

Here is how these assholes did it.

Create game, show game, cut half the game to repackage as DLC, falsely advertise game, sell game, let go of 3rd party contractors because there is no more talent left in this shit hole after they signed a 10 year agreement to publish with Activision who controls their financial resources, sell cut DLC which was advertised as being in the game before it was cut, have a team to create emotes and call it value, hire more clueless idiots to make Destiny 2 and repeat the process after the clueless idiots were required to read: "How to Develop AAA games and screw your customers over at the same time" by Randy Pitchford.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Will you two just bang already and get it over with. I hear the sausage king is a power bottom.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
All I was saying is you got your money's worth, could it have been better? Sure, hell I still haven't seen a raid due to no match making. I feel like I got enough value out of it and look forward to what they do with Destiny 2.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh shut the fuck up. (Still love you)

I know exactly how it works. Here is how it is "SUPPOSED" to work.

Release game, have planned docs for DLC, split main team to two teams, allocate one to each DLC doc, create and design DLC, release DLC, switch both teams back into a new team to start a sequel or a new project.

Here is how these assholes did it.

Create game, show game, cut half the game to repackage as DLC, falsely advertise game, sell game, let go of 3rd party contractors because there is no more talent left in this shit hole after they signed a 10 year agreement to publish with Activision who controls their financial resources, sell cut DLC which was advertised as being in the game before it was cut, have a team to create emotes and call it value, hire more clueless idiots to make Destiny 2 and repeat the process.

If you don't like the game that's fine, but if you don't think almost all the companies are doing this shit you are smoking something. Get triggered!
aidwkw3ju6j7s7urezik.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ut, i would honestly be with you or at least support you railing against these evil game companies taking our hard earned $60, but you are nothing but a hypocrite, bro. Because you yell and scream, call some devs out, and yet still go out and buy their shit and play it every time.

So for destiny not only did you buy base game, but expansions too, thats fucking laughable. And you are 90% gonna buy this too.

• 2Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ut, i would honestly be with you or at least support you railing against these evil game companies taking our hard earned $60, but you are nothing but a hypocrite, bro. Because you yell and scream, call some devs out, and yet still go out and buy their shit and play it every time.

So for destiny not only did you buy base game, but expansions too, thats fucking laughable. And you are 90% gonna buy this too.

He doesn't buy them. He strategically loses bets!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If you don't like the game that's fine, but if you don't think almost all the companies are doing this shit you are smoking something. Get triggered!
View attachment 129029

Dude you live in such a fucking bubble it astounds me you can breath and chew gum at the same fucking time. Quit comparing apples to oranges here. Obviously there are season passes. Obviously there is DLC. Obviously there are micro-transactions. They are not grouped as a fucking whole for every God Damn release across the industry and there are right ways and shit unethical ways to go about it. That is the entire point and Bungie completely midled the customers on what they were getting, pulled the content out after showing it in game reveals, sliced the entire fucking game into bits with the purely resell what they had already planned as being IN THE GAME on day one, content that was ALREADY FINISHED.

Yet here you are showing a 19 dollar season pass graphic of Zelda, in which the base of that value IS AN ENTIRELY NEW FUCKING STORY TO PLAY THROUGH in what basically will be an entirely new God Damn game, which may come close to Red Dead Redemption Undead levels of value and comparing it to a company here that cut it's game to shreds to repackage as DLC? Want to make a fair comparison? It's like Nintendo cutting out all the shrines in the game and selling it as an expansion. THERE. Apples to Apples. Was that so hard? Next up you are going to tell me how I shouldn't compare a Buy to play game with Cut DLC to charge for again and introducing microtransaction emotes you cannot get while playing your buy to play game to a free to play game with microtransactions in which you can play the free to play game and not even use the store!

Holy shit.

Jesus Christ you cannot be this dense. Do I really have to bullet point out the ethical and unethical ways to conduct this business model?

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

I bought the Taken King which includes the other two cut pieces of DLC trash for $19. About what it is worth. I bought Destiny because I was fooled into thinking what they were showing in gameplay reveals was true. It wasn't.

Will I buy this? Not sure. Will Bungie pull this type of non sense again? No one knows and we still won't know anything until the game launches because their last game play reveal I just put up above in a link didn't have ANY of that shit IN THE GAME. (Christ, I didn't even see that shit in any of the DLC/TKK either when I bought that on sale for 19 bucks.)

So will I watch as the thread turns Mary Mother on the hype machine and not say anything to temper expectations on anything shown because the last time they did this the entire reveal was one big lie? No.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dude you live in such a fucking bubble it astounds me you can breath and chew gum at the same fucking time. Quit comparing apples to oranges here. Obviously there are season passes. Obviously there is DLC. Obviously there are micro-transactions. They are not grouped as a fucking whole for every God Damn release across the industry and there are right ways and shit unethical ways to go about it. That is the entire point and Bungie completely midled the customers on what they were getting, pulled the content out after showing it in game reveals, sliced the entire fucking game into bits with the purely resell what they had already planned as being IN THE GAME on day one, content that was ALREADY FINISHED.

Yet here you are showing a 19 dollar season pass graphic of Zelda, in which the base of that value IS AN ENTIRELY NEW FUCKING STORY TO PLAY THROUGH in what basically will be an entirely new God Damn game, which may come close to Red Dead Redemption Undead levels of value.

Jesus Christ you cannot be this dense. Do I really have to bullet point out the ethical and unethical ways to conduct this business model?

Says the guy deep throating Blizzard cock who practically invented the show something cut it, microtransaction, milk it's customer game with MMO's.

• 1Salty

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Says the guy deep throating Blizzard cock who practically invented the show something cut it, microtransaction, milk it's customer game with MMO's.

You're fucking hopeless.

I want you to show me a time Blizzard cut content from a game play reveal and cut it from launch and sold it as a microtransaction/DLC. I mean Jesus Christ, these guys have MONTHS sometimes YEARS of Alpha/Beta/Open Beta which aren't under any NDA.

Maybe by the time I see you respond to this someone at Bungle will have a revelation and start a root growth of 1% ethics.

• 1SJW

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, or a shooter game with like what, 6-8 maps? No campaign and still micros all over the fucking place. That game, at best is worth $20. But, hey, its blizzard, so they get the pass. do no wrong sally. GOTY!

They couldnt even cut content from that game to make DLCs because it fucking had none to begin with.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
And just a reminder, here is the gameplay reveal for Destiny 1.

You let me know how that all turned out.

Notice that Dinklage's ghost actually had a personality as he goes to find a way to light up the area they are in so the players can see.

I never saw this shit ONCE in the game.
The game is better than the trailer me thinks.