Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Looks like its goona be a sweet, sweet Christmas vaycay.

Features: Curse of Osiris adds a new chapter to the world of Destiny 2, expanding the universe by adding an all-new cinematic story with new and returning characters, a new destination to explore, Mercury and its Infinite Forest, a new social space to visit called the Lighthouse, new missions, new strikes, new raid content, new free roam activities. a world quest to complete, and more.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
bungie hasn't officially said anything about release dates for pc/xb1, just ps4 is getting dec 5th. They have said in the past, sorta unofficially on podcasts, that DLCs will be released on all platforms on the same day and that happened in Destiny 1, ps4/xb1 got all the DLCs the same time, just PS4 had exclusive gear and weapons.

Malkav

French Madman
Yeah, no platform specified at the end of the trailer plus no "exclusively on..." leads me to believe it will be a simultaneous release.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weird, I find scout rifles are probably my favorite weapon to use. I had an energy one for a long time that melted, but around 265 I started using Nameless Midnight only.

Pulse rifles just seem shit to me in general. I guess if you aim below the head to start, the last few shots would headshot, but otherwise it's just janky.
Auto rifles seem decent (used Sweet Business for a while). I probably should revisit them for my energy weapon right now.
Sidearms just seem like shitty versions of scout rifles. I guess I could see using one in PVP as opposed to my SMG (scout/sidearm).

I've also found Sniper Rifles and Grenade Launchers to mostly be shit. Sword or Rocket Launcher are all I've used.
Have you used Last Hope? If there was a kinetic variant, I would have it equipped most of the time, with Uriel's or Manannan as energy.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It broken, thats why. Its listed as a 415 RPM but its more like 540 RPM by people that test them. Thats why its the fastest TTK in the game at .73 sec next weapon is .93, another side arm. Most other good PvP guns are around 1.1 sec. Hand cannons being around 1.2

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Hes talking about the aim assist you are granted in PC destiny 2 when you plug in a controller. But the thing is, even with aim assist people with mouse and keyboard will shit all over the dude with controller.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hes talking about the aim assist you are granted in PC destiny 2 when you plug in a controller. But the thing is, even with aim assist people with mouse and keyboard will shit all over the dude with controller.

Ahhhh. Then I just suck. People are doubling my damn scores. Whatever.

spronk

FPS noob
I wonder if the new raid content will still take place on the Leviathan.

There were shots of Vault of Glass in the trailer for a few seconds, so maybe the DLC raid will be going back to an updated VoG which technically would be new raid content for D2 but not exactly a new raid for the destiny universe

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
maybe? they said in the pyramidion strike that there are multiple copies of the pyramidion on different worlds. could be the same with the vault of glass.

also. why does osiris get to have an open faced helmet but we don't?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Prestige Solo Nightfall:

Hunter, Nightstalker, Bottom Tree - this guy uses quiver but I don't.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks whoever did the raid this week on PS4. Just picked up a 305 Sins of the Past from the engram, pretty much the last thing I needed for a complete collection of "shit actually worth having before the DLC".

Re: the discussion on [legendary] guns to keep, I'll link the post I made a few weeks ago:
Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post