Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
People have been bitching at Bungie for communication in game since D1. But unfortunately they dont add shit in game because they fear people being "toxic" to each other. No chat in PC game is fucking mind boggling. I mean at least give us general, lfg, and clan chat. they are soo afraid of people being shitty to one another in their game that they dont allow you to commiunicate at all, lol.

Download app, Destiny LFG, or use r/fireteams.

Dregslist: Destiny Matchmaking • r/Fireteams

Destiny LFG

Sad isnt it? Having to rely on 3rd party apps and websites to get into groups in a PC game, lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Be more than happy to run through it with you. Probably a way less mind numbing that way. Thankfully I've already done it on all 3 chars.
If I'm going to group up with you again, I'd much rather knock out strikes and nightfalls. Or maybe some PVP, too. Can't remember if any of us did any PVP at all last week.

Especially if you're already done on 3 characters, I'd feel bad having you run through that shit again.

Honestly, Discord beats everything for organization. I'd use Discord even if D2 had in game chat. I mean, it's still obnoxious that I can't even tell the guy doing a PE with me that there's a chest nearby, so I just shoot at him until he notices me. But for Clan stuff, Discord would be where I'd naturally go.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
See thats a issue for me, I play in a room where the wife and baby sleep so I don't really talk but can type away no issue, using discord to listen is fine but having to alt tab out to tell someone something would be a right pain the arse.

Guess I will just do public quests for loot using 3rd party app just seems so stupid for a big game like this

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
See thats a issue for me, I play in a room where the wife and baby sleep so I don't really talk but can type away no issue, using discord to listen is fine but having to alt tab out to tell someone something would be a right pain the arse.

Guess I will just do public quests for loot using 3rd party app just seems so stupid for a big game like this

Well once youre in the fireteam, there is fireteam chat. The problem is finding that fireteam.

Also, move your shit to another room/basement, bro! How can you game in silence? Im constantly throwing out fuck bombs and son of a bitches.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There must be some issue with people who left and rejoined the Clan not seeing the Clan reward engrams. I had left the Clan last week, and then rejoined prior to reset. Now, I don't see any of the Clan rewards that may have been completed, but I can gain Clan XP, can do the Clan XP milestone.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
You can use Guided Games to get Nightfalls done. Strikes are auto-matched as well. Raids are the only thing locked out from Guided, and that looks like it's coming soon as well.

I was against the idea of no general chat for ages, but after playing for awhile and not seeing the bullshit that goes on in most lfg/trade/general chats I'm pretty fine with not having it.

Furthermore, the ONLY time I ever feel the need to say something at a Public Event is to tell some cunt he's a fucking idiot for not completing the heroic. So, I guess if less toxicity was the goal, then they've won that round. Shame they still haven't managed to find a way to make ME rage less at these useless piles of human waste fucking up my heroics.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Guided raids are on console, so for sure they will be on PC. the only thing that sucks about guided games is that while youre in the queue, which could be like 30-45 min, you cannot do anything else, lol.

There must be some issue with people who left and rejoined the Clan not seeing the Clan reward engrams. I had left the Clan last week, and then rejoined prior to reset. Now, I don't see any of the Clan rewards that may have been completed, but I can gain Clan XP, can do the Clan XP milestone.

I think yo have to wait an extra full week. I think they did this so people dont leave clans and rejoin to get more rewards that way.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is actually why I haven't joined the FoH Clan. I'm paranoid that I'll miss this week's rewards. Once I collect them on all my characters I'll probably leave the one I'm in and join.

I didn't actually know this was a thing, just something I suspected could be. Kind of sad that my suspicions were right. I guess I've been gaming for too many years.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can use Guided Games to get Nightfalls done. Strikes are auto-matched as well. Raids are the only thing locked out from Guided, and that looks like it's coming soon as well.
I'd rather group up with FoH people for strikes, and definitely nightfalls.

And after watching a raid guide on Youtube as suggested here, I can't even imagine how fucking awful that'd be without voice chat. It looks like there's a massive amount of communication that's required. Like, the race room, I don't even see how it's possible without real time communication? Seems like typing wouldn't even be remotely fast enough.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guided raids are on console, so for sure they will be on PC. the only thing that sucks about guided games is that while youre in the queue, which could be like 30-45 min, you cannot do anything else, lol.

I think yo have to wait an extra full week. I think they did this so people dont leave clans and rejoin to get more rewards that way.
Maybe, but they should say something. The only message you get when leaving a Clan is that you will be unable to get Clan rewards for the rest of that week.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Anyone wants to add me on battle.net it's red#1924, I play in the mornings sometimes because I work at night.

I'm in a different clan but definitely looking for people to just mindlessly farm drops/glimmer in the mornings.

Raign

Golden Squire
Next week would be 3 weeks in though, so I don't see it being that far from your month on console.

I finished up the campaign on character #2 and it was such a relief. I really don't want to do the campaign a 3rd time. I especially hate that fucking tank one.

Ditto.. finished up my titan run through last night as well and pretty much instantly jumped up over my warlock in power level thanks to being a bit smarter about engrams and in general not running into nearly as much RNG fuckery as I did on the lock. Definitely like how the titan plays better than the lock as well despite loving the devour mechanic... the mobility and jumping are considerably improved imo.

Edit: Sent you a request Mist, I often get on for a bit throughout the day. I am technically 'working' so I am in and out but might break up the monotony now and then.

My tag is Raign#1232 if anyone wants to add me as well. I am terrible at pvp though, forewarned!

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I'm pretty sure Gaige has done in like a dozen times. He's a masochist.

3 on XB1 and 5 on PC plus I've ran clan mates through it as well.

It doesn't bother me much. D2 is repetitive just how it is. I enjoy the gunplay a lot though so doesn't bother me.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile

Week lockout from rewards when you leave.

Gaige23#1747. I'm always on doing something.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
And after watching a raid guide on Youtube as suggested here, I can't even imagine how fucking awful that'd be without voice chat. It looks like there's a massive amount of communication that's required. Like, the race room, I don't even see how it's possible without real time communication? Seems like typing wouldn't even be remotely fast enough.

A group of deaf players has done it by using a smartphone chat app called Glide they can send pictures with.

Malkav

French Madman
Sooo, the patch today is supposed to fix the empty zones shit.
Let's hope it feels much better doing PE after that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that'd massively awesome.

Does anyone want to setup a raid group for sometime this weekend? At most I think I've seen 4 of us active in Discord at once, so I feel like we need a little coordination to get a full raid going.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, typical bungie, they nerf the shit out of faction rally just in time for PC, oh and we only get this one faction rally this season, compared to two times for console.

The good? Were probably going to get faction rally next week. For those who dont know, go FWC for the awesome guns. The other factions have shit guns.

1.0.6 The one about Crucible scoring changes.

General
  • Fixed an issue with collision detection on the Bureaucratic Walk Emote

• Fixed an issue causing players to encounter empty public spaces too often in free roam

• Fixed an issue causing players to be kicked to Orbit
Faction Rallies
  • Strikes now reward Faction Tokens at a range of 5 to 9 Faction Tokens per completion (up from 3 to 7)
    • Nightfall now rewards 10 to 18 Faction Tokens on first completion per character
  • Completing Heroic Public Events now rewards 5 Faction Tokens (down from 8)

• Destroying enemy resources no longer rewards Faction Tokens
    • Opening Lost Sector chests now rewards 3 Faction Tokens for each fireteam member
Crucible
  • Updated Mercy Rule settings to allow Mercy to activate slightly later in the match, allowing a wider range of scores to trigger it
Clash

• Reduced score limit to 50 (was 75)
Control

• Reduced score limit to 90 (was 100)

• Reduced influence that enemy-controlled zones exert over the spawning system
Survival

• Reduced round time limit to 2 mins (down from 3)

• Reduced life count to 6 (down from 8)
Supremacy

• Increased score-to-win to 70 (up from 50)

• We now grant one point for defeating an enemy Guardian

• Adjusted the influence enemy crests have on the spawning system
Companion
Android

• Improved performance across the app and particularly on the Gear and Progress sections

• Improved screen state preservation after rotation

• Added the ability to look up Clans by name (exact matches only)

• Added suggested Clans to the 'Browse Clans' screen
iOS

• Added suggested Clans to the 'Browse Clans' screen
1.0.6.1 The one about Clan rosters.

PC Version

• Fixed an issue where Clan rosters were not showing properly
  • Fixed an issue causing gradual performance degradation over time

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can get the PC version for $40 this week at Target. They have a Buy 2 Get One Free sale this week. Just go to their website and order it with two preorder after you complete the purchase go cancel the two preorders or you can keep the two preorders. You can preorder RDR2 and GoW and $40 a pop for those is pretty good. The pricing will self-adjust for about $40 plus tax.