Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How are you capped at 340? Dont you do weeklies? Im hovering at about 360 on all 3 characters now.

What I mean is capped by rep. Zavala, Gunsmith, etc only give 340 engrams.

I think I'm 345, we try to do Heroics to get powerful gear but usually get stomped being below the 350 light recommendation.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Too bad my man. My kid took his PS4 back, but when it released I had all 3 to 300 on PS4 before I switched to PC, in fact I had tons of exotics that im still missing on PC. Jsut a few days ago I got my first Vigilance Wing on PC, I had like 3 of them on PS4, lol.

spronk

FPS noob
The grind is nuts for the SoH shit, and you have to do PVP which I absolutely hate with a controller. I didn't mind the grind so much until I got to the super kills in Crucible part. I think I played 20-30 games and got to 13% before I rage quit.

someone said this week is mayhem mode in pvp which grants you supers like every 15 seconds and an easy way to grind out the PVP parts of the armor stuff. i might try it, but thats insane if 30 games only gives you like 13% of the super part. i couldn't do more than 6-7 games before i'd wanna quit

Ladro

Anomaly
Super kills part is the most retarded requirement, it's definitely a horrible grind. Someone needs to tell Bungie this shit isn't fun for people that don't like PvP.

Doesn't someone here work at Bungie? Can we get a message back? The requirement felt flipped, should have been 10 kills and not 30.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dont mean to be a dick, but you guys must blow on console. the PVP grind parts took me all of 5 games on Xbox. And that was with Hunter which is my weakest class. Pick Roaming Super, Cap some points pop Super and kill 3-4 people, rinse repeat at least 2 times a game. You dont even have to be good at PVP. Just hide and cap points to charge your ult and farm super kills.

The worst part is running those goddamn missions again solo. The tank one can eat my ass,takes too long.

Hekotat

someone said this week is mayhem mode in pvp which grants you supers like every 15 seconds and an easy way to grind out the PVP parts of the armor stuff. i might try it, but thats insane if 30 games only gives you like 13% of the super part. i couldn't do more than 6-7 games before i'd wanna quit

Well to be fair I suck ass with a controller or I'm just unlucky, I'd get shut down immediately as soon as I popped a super, one time I got one shot death. I was furious. Since I suck I only get one super a game.

Hekotat

Super kills part is the most retarded requirement, it's definitely a horrible grind. Someone needs to tell Bungie this shit isn't fun for people that don't like PvP.

Doesn't someone here work at Bungie? Can we get a message back? The requirement felt flipped, should have been 10 kills and not 30.

I bitched about it on Reddit and got flamed to shit, it's their way or the highway.

Heaven forbid they have non-pvp options.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Looks like D1 is finally back. 2 hit melees, 3 shot hand cannon kills, sub 1.0 sec TTK. faster respawns, better supers, etc..etc...

Ladro

Anomaly
I bitched about it on Reddit and got flamed to shit, it's their way or the highway.

Heaven forbid they have non-pvp options.

Honestly, I don't mind PvP, I just don't like being forced into it to get something. Have a PvP set and a PvE set that are both identical, problem solved

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Honestly, I don't mind PvP, I just don't like being forced into it to get something. Have a PvP set and a PvE set that are both identical, problem solved

Meh pvp people have the same complaint about having to do PvE shit all the time to get stuff too. It works both ways. And if you think about it, PvP folks have to do way more PvE shit than the other way around if they want a certain gun or something.

Hekotat

That's why it should give you the option, or have two sets like someone said. You know, live every other game does it.

Make them different colors or something, or different all together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i play mayhem today with my green triumph armor set and got 10 kills in 1 game and ~30-35% of the supers thing every game, done in 3 games so not too bad this week. thats the green tho, dunno if the blue is more effort. Play mayhem, you have a super every 15 secs - fire for titan, arc for hunter, void for warlock i'd say is the easiest

i have to read up though on how to get those orb things, i saw a bunch of fire ones drop when i did one of the quest missions but none of them counted and i am at 0% for all elemental orbs still.

Hekotat

The stream is showing a lot of good stuff, makes me want to buy a xim to shit all over plebs. I know as soon as I buy it they will announce cross system play or some shit.

Hekotat

I played most the evening last night and never once got a mayhem game. I finally got to blue armor and thank the gods there is only Crucible wins on this set, I can deal with that.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users