Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Cannot go wrong with Better Devils. I like Crimson as well, the catalyst is sweet, but I only really bring it out when attrition is a factor in Rallies or Heroic Adventures/Strikes. I did not realize I had a Dire Promise sitting in my vault until recently. That thing is sexy in PvP. Dead Orbit drop though, so hard to come by.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dire promise is good but that other one with Kill Clip is better. Same gun, just different skin and perk. Forget the name. (Old Fashioned) Better devils seems to drop from crucible a ton for me. The explosive shit does a shit ton of damage in PvE, and for some reason that gun just feels really good to me. I guess it got nerfed in PvP some I heard since I left right after Osiris. But back then everyone, at least on PC was using either Better Devils, sun shot or old fashioned. Ive also been having some luck killing peeps with Machina Dei-4, Osiris weapon, slow 340 RPM pulse. It hits like a truck, 3 burst, good range.

Last edited:

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
What you mean? Haven't heard about this.

They took a snapshot of everything you have found in game, so you can re buy it if you want it. Random rolls on weapons is coming with forsaken. So for example you could get a Better Devils with explosive rounds and outlaw, or BD with Zen Moment and Range Finder (bleh). Mods are also going to be revamped to actually be a modification rather than just an elemental type. The Twitch stream from yesterday had a ton of info on it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The gameplay is what gets you into Destiny, the random rolls is what keeps you there. I cant believe they made that blunder in D2 when they made everything static and boring.

Faize4986

Molten Core Raider
well none of the year 1 weapons will have random rolls, but youll be able to get them from your collection if for whatever reason you real want to

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im starting to collect all my tokens when the expansion drops, ill cash them all in. Should be a decent start.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well see how it goes, in the past Bungie always fucked you somehow by saving shit like that. But im still doing it as there is really nothing left that I want anyway.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought about that as well, not sure why they would do that but you never know with them.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
In D1 they always nerfed shti liek that. I remember people saving their engrams for new expansions all to be fucked in the end by them saying "LOL these engrams youre saving will only turn into old shit not new"

They better not pull this shit because I know people that have been saving this shit for a while now and have thousands of tokens.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Economy Updates
For the last few weeks, we’ve seen a lot of players asking about items and currencies available in Year 1 and whether they’ll continue to be available in Year 2 or not. Expect the following changes on August 28, when Destiny Update 2.0 becomes available:
  • Destination materials will become your main source of reputation on their respective destinations.
  • Destination materials will be a part of the cost to infuse different weapons and armor across your arsenal.
  • Year 1 challenges that granted reputation tokens are being retired, but will be replaced by bounties offered on each destination that provide destination materials.
  • Destination tokens and Rare destination materials are no longer awarded, but you can still redeem them for reputation if you have them in your inventory.
  • Anything that previously granted destination tokens or Rare materials will reward Common destination materials moving forward.

The Gunsmith will also be updated in Season 4. In Year 1, this vendor required 40 Gunsmith Materials for one reputation package. This will increase to 100 Gunsmith Materials.

Iron Banner, Vanguard, and Crucible tokens earned in Season 3 may be redeemed at their respective vendors in Season 4. Trials of the Nine will be on hiatus during Season 4, and its reputation tokens will not be redeemable. At this time, we have not yet determined whether its currency will be used when it returns.

I don't bother hanging onto engrams. I have thousands of Gunsmith Materials, and hundreds of Tokens saved.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Got my 5 wins on the blue gear last night in Crucible, won 4 in a row then lost the next 5 or 6 until finally getting another win.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users