Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I did arc Titan first, seems like when I get my 2nd I’ll do void.

Can anyone give me a review of the warlock and hunter skills and which I should do firstand 2nd?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did arc Titan first, seems like when I get my 2nd I’ll do void.

Can anyone give me a review of the warlock and hunter skills and which I should do firstand 2nd?
Fire for Hunter, imo, it is really nice. The Super seems is really strong, and the throwing knives are great. The Arc for warlock is alright. The Super is a giant laser beam that you control (goes into over the shoulder view), and the melee skill is ranged. The tree has a nice perk where you can get an "ion trace" when you kill stuff. The trace itself is this blue line that comes towards you on the ground, kinda slowish.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They fixed it today
The Prime Engram bug/exploit/glitch sounded pretty hilarious in that the people who did it and got a lot of engrams locked themselves out of getting anymore for a couple weeks or more due to the chance of obtaining one decreasing each time you pick one up. lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The Prime Engram bug/exploit/glitch sounded pretty hilarious in that the people who did it and got a lot of engrams locked themselves out of getting anymore for a couple weeks or more due to the chance of obtaining one decreasing each time you pick one up. lol.

From what I gather, by my experience you only get 2 per day. Ive played over 12 hrs on sat and still only got 2. today I played for 3 and still got two.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fire for Hunter, imo, it is really nice. The Super seems is really strong, and the throwing knives are great. The Arc for warlock is alright. The Super is a giant laser beam that you control (goes into over the shoulder view), and the melee skill is ranged. The tree has a nice perk where you can get an "ion trace" when you kill stuff. The trace itself is this blue line that comes towards you on the ground, kinda slowish.

Warlock void new one seems pretty good too. I saw triplewrex using it today and it seemed really good. You still get blink and the super is a pulse eminating from you that kills everything around it. Also the nade he was using is really strong too.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

I dont understand the entire concept from a power perspective since engrams drop at a set level, (have to equip higher stuff to get higher stuff to drop) so I guess they got more gear the same level? But not so much more power.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
From what I gather, by my experience you only get 2 per day. Ive played over 12 hrs on sat and still only got 2. today I played for 3 and still got two.
Once the buff disappears for the day you can't get anymore Prime Engrams. It generally disappears after the second one you get. It's random.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Once the buff disappears for the day you can't get anymore Prime Engrams. It generally disappears after the second one you get. It's random.
It will disappear after you pick up 2 prime engrams, you get 1 for free from Cryptard when you unlock it. So if you do not pick the engrams up, the buff remains. The engrams level seems to be based on the lvl of mob that dropped it, so the lost sector in Rheasilvia is the highest PvE area you can go too (aside from Nightfall). It was a good way to try and fill out all your slots with +lvl gear, and if you did this while 519, you could get a really nice boost since those engrams would be 524-527 each.

Edit: Unless Primes still give more than +1 lvl after the next softcap of 520, in which case those Rheasilvia primes were a super nice boost.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Oh didnt know that those engrams were based on lvl of activity. So thats how they were boosting then.

Still I never understand people like this. Yeah raid is coming out and all that we still have until fri with the weekly reset to get up there.

Same shit with that raid chest. Why fucking spoil it for yourself, or better yet for the community by posting the shit on reddit.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure the prime engrams are just a weak form of a powerful engram, like +1 over your average max ilvl.

Ladro

Anomaly
I'm currently 523 and I just got a 530 prime engram. It's definitely not +1 over, more like +5 or more.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I guess people are running the nightfall over and over because even the blues drop higher level, people are getting 525-530 blues to drop. Its a nice way to get all of your shit up to snuff if your missing a few pieces of higher power.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty sure the prime engrams are just a weak form of a powerful engram, like +1 over your average max ilvl.
No, they are based on the level of activity you are doing, the one I got in Nightfall was +6, while the one I got in a Lost Sector (not the Rheasilvia one) was +3. Also, today since reset I've gotten 3 Primes, all were +4 (Story, Strike, and Gambit).

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Has anyone noticed some of the chests in the Tangled Shore not giving anything? Also, it seems like yesterday I was getting ghost fragments from PEs, chests, patrols, and now nothing.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone noticed some of the chests in the Tangled Shore not giving anything? Also, it seems like yesterday I was getting ghost fragments from PEs, chests, patrols, and now nothing.

Working on leveling up my 2nd character in Tangled Shore and I am definitely not getting as many ghost fragments as before.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Thought I'd pop on for some quick shooting of people in the face...

Instead I'm fighting the 'copying update file' boss. So freaking annoying how inefficient the Sony OS is when it comes to bytepatches.