Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone noticed some of the chests in the Tangled Shore not giving anything? Also, it seems like yesterday I was getting ghost fragments from PEs, chests, patrols, and now nothing.
Yea, I noticed empty chests a few times.

Made 5 lvls today on my Titan, most of that came from getting 4 prime engrams. Ascendant Challenge this week is pretty fun, just don't die as the event ends.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone know if the powerful engrams decode at a power level based off your currently equiped gear or the power level that is possible for your character using account wide gear?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know if the powerful engrams decode at a power level based off your currently equiped gear or the power level that is possible for your character using account wide gear?
Should be based on highest possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I dont think its account wide, only the stuff you have on your person.

I meant guns that may have been equipped on another character at the time. I got 2 powerful engrams this week that ended up being lower than what i already had.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
This video does a good job of explaining the different tiers of powerful gear activities.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
People are saying this raid is gonna be 550, lol there is no way since most plebs are 215-220 right now. Only the die hard poopsockers are only reaching 540+ (and thats with grinding on all 3 characters to get there) right now. There is no way that they would exclude everyone from the raid fri and only let poopsockers in on the fun. I expect raid to be 530.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
This video does a good job of explaining the different tiers of powerful gear activities.

Good shit man. That was just the explanation I was looking for.

Edit: Should have known it was going to be Riiiiick Kahkissssssssss that would provide the answer lol.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Fuck that guy. Hate his voice and his plugs.

Aside from that, decent info and makes sense to do things in that order.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People are saying this raid is gonna be 550, lol there is no way since most plebs are 215-220 right now. Only the die hard poopsockers are only reaching 540+ (and thats with grinding on all 3 characters to get there) right now. There is no way that they would exclude everyone from the raid fri and only let poopsockers in on the fun. I expect raid to be 530.
Nope. Remember, Bungie had a big meet/greet with the "community" which consisted of a lot of poopsuckers. Raid will be at least 550, with final areas being 560+.

I hope that once the raid is open, that main city area you see as background opens up into an actual patrol space.

Stave

Potato del Grande
If you wait til you're lvl50 to do the Baron Adventures, you'll get a Scorn legendary piece of gear. Didn't know this on my first character, and only learned about when I had 3 barons left on my second. Ended up with 2 chest armors, 1 helmet and a Sidearm. Yesterday was funny, got 3 exotics while leveling. A suros regime, skyburners oath (never had that one, seems really underwhelming), and the Slide exotic legs for Titan.

By Baron Adventures, do you mean the target missions during the main storyline? I am at that point, but only level 41. Should I just grind up on public events or something and wait until 50 to continue the main storyline?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>

I heard 550 as well. You can do damage at 510, unless the boss is higher level than the recommended. Spire of Stars boss was 400 when it was released. Recommended was 375 I think. We managed to do it with a mix of LLs.

--

Prime Engram glitch is that people are getting them sent to their postmaster rather than picking them up. The buff does not fade unless you pick them up. So they were filling up their postmaster and turning them all in for a big boost in light level now instead of having it drawn out over time. This will give some an advantage for worlds first raid clear, and possibly other things that are level locked (Blind Well?).

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone else notice some of the guns have handwriting on them? I wonder if it ties into an Easter egg some how.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By Baron Adventures, do you mean the target missions during the main storyline? I am at that point, but only level 41. Should I just grind up on public events or something and wait until 50 to continue the main storyline?
Yep, getting to 50 is pretty easy, and by the time you hit 47/48 you'll be getting ll500 items. Though, if you want a challenge, doing those Adventures at their recommend power lvl will be good. There is one Story mission with the Fanatic that pops up on the Daily Story list pretty often, and I -think- he has a chance to drop the Baron unique legendary (armor pieces at least).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I did my first character with all blues on, including weapons, doing all those boss quests since infusion was so expensive and I did not want to waste it on yr1 weapons. Those bosses were a bitch at the recommended light with all blues on I think the last boss I tried at like 440 light and got destroyed, so I had to farm up more blue gears for 460+. But the next two characters I ground out levels to 45 and just gave them the guns from my main which made everything so much easier and of course faster.

Im really liking the gambit. Such a fresh game mode. Beauty of it is you can either do all PvE if you hate PvP or if you want, go and invade for some PvP action.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone hear of a bug where your weekly milestones didn't reset? My main character (titan) did not get his weekly resets, but my warlock did. Add to that 4 of 5 of the powerful engrams I did get were not improvements to what I already had. Was a total waste of a weekly reset for me for power level gains.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah my charters got bugged out this week. Only my warlock had his weeklies this week. Both titan and Huntard were missing some if not all of them. Does not really matter though because once you hit the 520 threshold those dont drop shit other than +1.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I did my first character with all blues on, including weapons, doing all those boss quests since infusion was so expensive and I did not want to waste it on yr1 weapons. Those bosses were a bitch at the recommended light with all blues on I think the last boss I tried at like 440 light and got destroyed, so I had to farm up more blue gears for 460+. But the next two characters I ground out levels to 45 and just gave them the guns from my main which made everything so much easier and of course faster.

Im really liking the gambit. Such a fresh game mode. Beauty of it is you can either do all PvE if you hate PvP or if you want, go and invade for some PvP action.

I like gambit better than regular pvp. It’s nice not getting punched by titans constantly. It’s fast paced and a good invader can fuck up your day. Gambit should have more associated weekly shit than it does.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Gambit is fun because they ruined Crucible. The new Crucible meta might be fun on consoles but it's dumb as shit on PC.