Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Christ I forget everything...

I'm online if anyone wants to hook up. Lvl 20/299 so I assume both those are obsolete.

Brahma in game.

But I got The Sweet Business baby!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Christ I forget everything...

I'm online if anyone wants to hook up. Lvl 20/299 so I assume both those are obsolete.

Brahma in game.

But I got The Sweet Business baby!

50 and 600 are the new shits now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I can log in tonight and help the grind out. If you guys need a 3rd on PC. I can run you guys through the missions or some shit. Let me know, I kind of stopped playing because aside getting to 600 I did everything and just kind of fizzled out. I was going to wait for next DLC, but if you dudes are on PC now, well shit, we can do some stuffs.

Hekotat

Brahma Brahma I didn't see you on at all last night. Hatorade Hatorade and I ended up helping some of my friends try Destiny for the first time.

Keep in mind that if you buy Forsaken you get a free character boost to 30 I think?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I keep fucking around on Titan, and that Hirak's familiar keeps spawning. Watching him 1 shot players is hilarious.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Well maybe year 1 shouldn't have sucked so bad.

Literally no one I previously played Blizzard games with stayed past the 3rd week.

Not only year one, but the first DLC had every single new item behind a paywall. We've had people pinging us all week asking if it was good now, people are getting so fed up with their greedy bullshit they aren't even checking back in on the game after some time to see if it's better.

There is a huge influx of new players right now, I'm seeing low levels everywhere due to the free vanilla game. I assume everyone is doing like we are and waiting for a sale on Forsaken before buying it, especially with Black Friday around the corner.

spronk

FPS noob
if you are on PC coincidentally forsaken is on sale on battle.net this weekend
Destiny 2: Forsaken - Destiny 2 | Blizzard Shop

$29 ($10 off) base forsaken which comes with previous two DLCs, $52 for the version that comes with the next 1 years worth of DLC, and $60 for Digital Deluxe which I don't know what that is, i assume the $52 version plus some cosmetic bullshit

for black friday for consoles, forsaken legendary (base game + forsaken but NOT next years DLCs) is gonna be $30 at target and $35 at best buy

still i'm gonna pass, i'd like to make the jump from PS4 to PC but i'm not gonna relevel 3 chars and the game just doesn't feel the same way whenever i play, its like everquest or world of warcraft, you just can't go back after you stop playing a long time.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Easy, turn out more quality content to keep the buzz going, and keep the deals coming. They painted themselves into a corner with the annual pass to an extent, because now they don't have an easy way to charge for a DLC if they wanted to cram one in.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Friend gifted me Forsaken on PC so even though I'll need to re-roll I guess I'm back in this hoe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Okay fam, I had blizz bucks burning a hole in my account and finished the base game campaign on Friday so I went ahead and bought Forsaken aince it was on sale. The question now is what do I do to make sure I'm not needlessly grinding shit I don't know that I shouldn't care about. Should I just keep going through the campaign missions all the way through or is there a place I should stop and to get legit gear along the way? Oh, and with all this in mind, when should I decide my exotic engram?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Play through campaigns, get to lvl 50 plvl 500 at least before really starting to care about gear. Wear whatever is highest level. I do not know what you mean about the exotic engram. Watch vids on god roll gear.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Play through campaigns, get to lvl 50 plvl 500 at least before really starting to care about gear. Wear whatever is highest level. I do not know what you mean about the exotic engram. Watch vids on god roll gear.
What matters on weapons while you are leveling? Just the highest plvl or something else?

Hekotat

What matters on weapons while you are leveling? Just the highest plvl or something else?

Highest light level is all that matters while leveling. Hang on to any purples/exotics that you really like. You can lock them by pressing the "Shift" key when highlighted so you don't accidentally delete them. Later on you can infuse them to get them back up to your light level.

• 1Like