Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Sorry mkopec, you're right. We shouldn't be shitting on you for having no cores. You've played this game far more than I have.

Edit: Remember how I said I had a 741 Blast Furnace? Well, it's now 750.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sorry mkopec, you're right. We shouldn't be shitting on you for having no cores. You've played this game far more than I have.

Edit: Remember how I said I had a 741 Blast Furnace? Well, it's now 750.

Im jelly I have 2 of those that are god rolls. One for PvE and 1 for PvP. One is at 650 and the other is like 635.

BTW the quest thing for getting the stupid jerky from spider seems to be broken? Anyone know abotu this? His alrernate item menu does not show up for me. Is there anything you get from that storyline?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You guys play together or what? How bout adding me and ruining my sorry ass through some shit. Sheisty#1879

did you guys do the recluse thing yet?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My clan is pretty much dried up. I think I saw like 5 peeps on max and I dont remember one of them, lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bruh, mkopec mkopec , you fronting as one of those casuals that put in hundreds of hours, but just explore everything, so you don't actually get anything done? How is it these other jokers have like all these cores, are like it's np homie! and you all talking about they are more rare than a black Olympic swimmer or some shit!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Most of my stash was used to actually masterwork some shit I liked back during forsaken.Then I quit, like I said, with like 30 or 40 of them before the season of drifter.

They are fucking random, AND RARE or they used to be. Now they added bounties for a few a day, maybe more weekly, its still a pittance. Im not the only one bitching about cores, bro.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I mean don't get your hopes up, my clan is casual as fuck, seriously. But we do get some shit done. Few people that are good at specific activities, we have some Gambit savants and a couple of guys that like to 2/3-man raids. I'm not good at pvp being a controller player on PC but I'm always down to run PVE stuff.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
RIP Cross save lol

Pulled from the TWAB:
  • Cross Save
    Q: Do players need to repurchase Destiny 2 on each cross save platform separately?

A: No. New Light will be available for free on Steam, Xbox, and PlayStation.
    • Cross save will preserve all gear, character, and items across all platforms regardless of entitlements.
    • Expansion ownership (Forsaken, Shadowkeep) is tied to the platform’s store it was purchased on. Players will need to purchase expansions on each platform that they wish to play that expansion content on.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
RIP Cross save lol

Pulled from the TWAB:
  • Cross Save
    Q: Do players need to repurchase Destiny 2 on each cross save platform separately?

A: No. New Light will be available for free on Steam, Xbox, and PlayStation.
    • Cross save will preserve all gear, character, and items across all platforms regardless of entitlements.
    • Expansion ownership (Forsaken, Shadowkeep) is tied to the platform’s store it was purchased on. Players will need to purchase expansions on each platform that they wish to play that expansion content on.
Works exactly like FFXIV then.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I cant really see anyone other than streamers using cross saves, that or maybe someone that wants to switch platforms but could not afford to lose 2 yrs worth of grinding, gear and other shit they earned in Destiny 2.

I mean, its cool they are adding it, but its no game changer for regular folks that already are on their fave platform.

But having to repurchase the game and expansions and shit? I see nothing wrong with that since games and expansions are still tied to their respective platform stores.