Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Daily challenges do not roll over to the next day and the daily activity is on a heroic story > strike > gambit > crucible rotation. Basically every activity has at least two powerful per reset, one daily and one weekly.

You also get powerful drops from rank increases in crucible or gambit.

You are high enough for Last Wish/Scourge raids which will give 2-4 powerful drops per week, per character.

If you are in a clan you can also get 4 free powerful upgrades from Hawthorne each week if your clanmates do activities together.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
The Iron Banner Bounties give powerful, and do not forget the 4 new new Opulence bounties.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, so my kids saw me playing this afternoon and were like, "hey can I try" and both played for a few hours each on my huntard and cleared almost all my iron banner bounties on him. GGs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Nice lol

I have not done a full clear on the raid yet. Helped out on the final boss and got the SMG :p

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I still haven't even seen a raid in this game.

Saw you were logged on when I took off this afternoon. Jump into Discord and see what is up, looks like folks are raiding today. Not sure what your light lvl is, but you might able to get one done.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Any point in buying Forsaken at this point? Craving an FPS I can jump into for an hour or so and kill shit, but with the next xpac in Sep I am hesitant I would get enough value for my money. Bought the first two xpac's but got burned out by the time Forsaken came out.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
If you are just gonna jump in for short sessions, probably not. That said, it is a fantastic expansion that is way better than anything that came before it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Saw you were logged on when I took off this afternoon. Jump into Discord and see what is up, looks like folks are raiding today. Not sure what your light lvl is, but you might able to get one done.

My light level is shit, goofing off trying to get it back up to nominal levels.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Any point in buying Forsaken at this point? Craving an FPS I can jump into for an hour or so and kill shit, but with the next xpac in Sep I am hesitant I would get enough value for my money. Bought the first two xpac's but got burned out by the time Forsaken came out.

This game has more to do right now than at any point in its history. D2 was shit, Osiris was shit and warmind was OK as an exp pack, but the base game was still shit. Forsaken is when it all changed, they brought back random rolls, crucible went back to being close to D1 levels, brought in gambit which is a mix of PvP and PvE plus a ton of shit to do then they got rid of the shit double primary which ruined the Destiny experience (added snipers, shotties, fusions, etc as secondary again). Then the next 3 small DLC filled out the content with more matchmade shit to hunt for more loot like forges, 1 match gambit prime, and now the menagerie which is all new 6 man matchmade content which is really cool. Plus all the pinnacle weapons and exotics quests to hunt for. And im not even mentioning the 3 raids they added since Forsaken. Oh and also the cool exotic missions like spindle.

So when they add in the new big DLC moon shit in Sept, this game will be bigger than at any point, including D1. So yes I feel if you can get a bundle now with forsaken plus the season shit, you will have plenty to do and then some up until Sept. I quit for a while before gambit prime hit and took me a good month just to catch up and im still missing a ton of shit that I want to hunt for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I more meant the 150 nade kills and the off meta weapon kills for the armor quests but I finished all 3 now so it's whatever. All pinnacles done also. Just Heroic Menagerie left for this season other than the Rose quest and maybe Bad Juju.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Good Destiny week for me. Thanks to Lanas I finally got my Thorn with the hard ass strike completed, mostly by just two of us. Got all 3 of my dudes to high 740s thanks to Iron Banner plus all the available power engrams now. Got some sweet rolls on some menagerie stuff like an outlaw rampage for PvE and a opening shot eye of the storm full bore one for PvP. All in one run! Got my snapshot rampage Beloved which is cool, but I dont do too much snipes in PvP. Then grinding some frames this week a curated kindled orchid dropped, then grinding on some gambit 2 curated bug out bags dropped for me, one on my hunter and one on my warlock, lol. Also earlier on in the week I finished my wendigo grind too. Plus in iron banner I got a pretty good roll in the nade launcher too with spike, snapshot, rampage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
for those of us who don't really play anymore what are we supposed to do before sep 17 with eververse stuff, someone told me to disenchant all my shaders and stuff before then but i didn't really understand

italica

Trakanon Raider
for those of us who don't really play anymore what are we supposed to do before sep 17 with eververse stuff, someone told me to disenchant all my shaders and stuff before then but i didn't really understand

Anything that currently gives you bright dust when dismantled will NOT give bright dust after the eververse changes happen. They're saying get your dust before the changes.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Speaking of everse so it seems like Destiny 2 is taking the route of making ugly ass models for guns and shit, like in menagerie which are pretty fucking ugly, and then selling awesome looking skins for them in the cash shop.
Ftf4TgUoJ9Nz3eQjpStbJF-1200-80.jpg

Gun has literal boils on it, WTF season of opulence, lol.
VS

Like $5 gets you 2 of the skins so its not bad but still....

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ok I hav e been playing on and off alone for a bit and am fairly caught up.

Took a long break after forsaken.

I got a few gorges unlocked. Did a bit of the drifter stuff. Ran menagerie a few times. Yo to 750 lite.

At this point I have all of the exotics to do. I got last word.

Can any of the other ones be done solo at 750? Or am I going to have to use LFg? On Xbox.

All my boys except 1 split after warming. Hated the game and I don’t blame them.

One did forsaken but doesn’t want to buy the season pass.

I don’t mind soloing the quests just hope doing them later and at 750 lets me handle them .

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Exotic quests can mostly be soloed but a few steps will involve Nightfall difficulty strikes (no matchmaking) or heroic public events.