Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
With there being no monthly sub, I can live with that.

Still can't believe strikes are getting dicked on tho. They didn't do anything with them. 0 new modifiers, 0 new strike specific loot. Back in D1, I could sit and grind the strike playlist for hours hoping for that sweet Imago Loop, or the Pulse Rifle from Omnigul.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Their entire model now revolves around releasing content throughout the season.

Strike specific loot is from Nightfalls and every one of them has something.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont mind the new drip fed content stuff. It allows you to play other shit too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Here's my clan, it's open so you just click join. We're casual, but raids etc happen. Discord link in profile if you join, we don't use official channels.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Here's my clan, it's open so you just click join. We're casual, but raids etc happen. Discord link in profile if you join, we don't use official channels.

appreciate it, thanks. i don't have shadowlands yet, but i'll probably pick it up in the next few weeks

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How coordinated are nightfalls? I have yet to do one but need to for this new shit.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i haven't played any nightfalls since before forsaken, but from what i remember they are basically just upgraded strikes. it's like heroic dungeons in wow. the first couple times you do them they are hard, due mostly to slightly new or less forgiving mechanics, but once you do them a few times they are about as coordinated as LFR

Argarth

On the verandah
Open Friends list, click on your name as if to set your status. There is an option to Edit Profile Name.

Thanks, but I thought mkopec mkopec was talking about the Destiny 2 in-game character name only. I want to change that, but don't want to change my Steam profile name to do it.

Looks like it's still not possible then, as it was with Activision. Retarded.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Ah yeah, really wish they would allow for that. There are some seriously dumb names floating over people's heads now. Some are clever, but that seems to be rare lol.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
How coordinated are nightfalls? I have yet to do one but need to for this new shit.
It's just a harder version of a normal strike. I haven't done The Ordeal mode but I understand that's got new types of enemies, lots of yellow bars, etc.

But still, probably don't need voice comms until harder modes are released.

Edit - I watched more on "The Ordeal" nightfalls. They add two new types of enemies. Champions and barrier enemies. Barrier enemies require certain mods to break their shields (or Eriana's Vow) and you can't launch the activity unless someone can kill them. Champions are just super hero versions of enemies that don't flinch and hunt you down relentlessly.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Ah yeah, really wish they would allow for that. There are some seriously dumb names floating over people's heads now. Some are clever, but that seems to be rare lol.

The word Mother is fuckin censored. I've been Animal Mother on steam for many years, in D2 it shows up as Animal ******. Fucking stupid. Changed my steam so D2 matches what my name was on BNet but ffs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Finished up Forsaken last night. That was a blast. I Did the strike at the end as well, still haven't done the raid yet but I have 15 raid tickets so I guess that means someone may guide me through it or something :p Sweet. Going to start shadowkeep soon. Inadvertently I think I did this well. Played through Forsaken and ended up with almost 830 light or so to start shadowkeep.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users